Monday Blues

Age Doesn't Matter...Or Does It?

 Leeteuk's POV

 
I woke up early on a Monday morning. I cooked breakfast and woke Min Jae and Min Yu. Min Jae will go to her job early and Min Yu has to leave for school. I went downstairs and saw Kyuhyun watching TV lazily.
 
"Yah! Why are you up so early? You scared me," I exclaimed. "I want to bring Min Yu to school," he said. I just nodded. I know once he said something, I couldn't change his decision. "But take care of her," I reminded him. I ate breakfast, waited for Min Jae, and left the dorm.
 
Kyuhyun's POV
 
A few minutes after Leeteuk left, I saw Min Yu being carried by Donghae. "She's still asleep. I couldn't wake her up," Donghae complained. "Min Yu-ssi, wake up now. You'll be late for school," I said, shaking her shoulders. "Stop touching me," she shouted. Donghae laughed. "What time is it, anyway?" she asked with her eyes still closed. 
 
"10 minutes until 7," I answered. "My class won't start until 8," she complained. "But you should start preparing now," Donghae scolded. "I'll start... IF," here she goes again with her conditions. "If what?" I asked. "If you feed me breakfast," she answered. "Sure, sure. Just take a bath now. Or you'll be late," he said, pushing her towards the bathroom. 
 
She went out of the bathroom with a towel around her. She still walked like a zombie. "What now?" I said when she laid down on the sofa. "I'm still sleepy," she complained. "Do you want us to dress you?" Donghae suggested. She stood up and ran to her room. "ERTS!" she shouted.
 
"Say aaaah," Donghae said. He seriously looked like a baby sitter. "Wider," he shouted, to which Min Yu complied. She was too sleepy to fight back. "Feed her faster," I turned to Donghae. "It's now 7:30," I reminded him. "Min Yu-ssi. If you eat this faster, I'll take you out on a movie again," he said. Min Yu's eyes widened. She grabbed the spoon from Donghae and started eating alone. 
 
I drove her to school. Along the way, it was chaotic. Donghae kept on brushing her wet hair because she was too lazy to do it herself. "Do you want the boys to ignore you?" Donghae kept on repeating. "How many times do I have to tell you that I have no interest in boys?" she whispered.
 
"Donghae, stop that. We're already here," I announced as I stopped the car in front of the school's gate. I went out and opened the door for her. Donghae also went out and handed her the bag. We heard screaming. 
 
Donghae looked at me panicking. We almost forgot that we are members of a famous male group. "Bye, Min Yu. Take care. Do your best in school. Stay awake!" we said as we rushed towards the car. "Bye, oppa. Thanks," she said and hugged us both. 
 
Min Yu's POV
 
Classes were finished quickly and I went home afterwards. My schoolmates kept asking me about Kyuhyun and Donghae. I just ignored them. They didn't even talk to me before, and now, they're bugging me. I hate their hypocrisy. 
 
"I'm home!" I shouted. I saw Heechul running down the stairs and rushed towards me. "Annyeonghaseyo! I missed you so much," he said, crushing me into an embrace. 
 
"Where's mom and Leeteuk?" I asked. "Not yet home," he answered. "Min Yu-ah! Are you hungry? Do you want me to cook you food?" Ryeowook shouted from the kitchen. "Yeah, sure. Thanks," I replied. "Min Yu-sshi, here. Change clothes now," Siwon approached me, handing me some clothes.
 
"Uhh. Thanks," I said. "Why are you all treating me so kindly?" I asked Heechul. "We had a talk a while ago. We all agreed that if you will soon be Leeteuk's daughter, then we will treat you as our daughter too," he explained. What have I gotten myself into?!?