Guesting

Age Doesn't Matter...Or Does It?

Narrator's POV

 
 
"I was going crazy wondering where you were!" Eunhyuk yelled angrily at Min Yu. "Hyung, you're too much!" Ryeowook cried...literally, while holding on to Min Yu, willing to comfort her if ever she cries. That is, IF she cries.
 
"Why would you go missing, Min Yu? Eunhyuk was going crazy," Yesung repeated. "If you were looking for me, why didn't I receive any calls or messages from you, asking me where I am?" Min Yu snapped back.
 
"Yeah, hyung. If you were looking for her, why didn't you call her?" Yesung said again. "But I...I-I...B-but I...ARGH! If you would go somewhere, you should inform ME first so I would KNOW and I wouldn't WORRY," Eunhyuk replied, stuttering a little, because she was right.
 
Why didn't he ask where she was? "Yeah, Min Yu. Eunhyuk's right. You should inform him first," Yesung turned to Min Yu. "I CAN'T TAKE ALL OF THIS LOUD ARGUING!" Ryeowook complained and ran to his room while crying. 
 
 
"Look, you two made Ryeowook cry," Yesung commented. "I didn't inform you because you obviously weren't looking for me. If you were, I'd have RECEIVED calls and messages. Wouldn't I?" Min Yu answered.
 
"Yeah hyung. Wouldn't she?" Yesung added. "Shut up, hyung," Eunhyuk hissed through his gritted teeth. "Give some respect will you?" Yesung scolded.
 
"PLEASE hyung. PLEASE shut up," he responded, and the older one left, leaving the two continuously bickering with each other. After a few more minutes, they grew tired and ended up crying and apologizing to each other.
 
"Appa, I'm so sorry," she muttered, clinging tightly to Eunhyuk, who was also crying. "Me too," he replied and they were fine again, like nothing ever happened.
 
The next day...
 
Min Yu's POV
 
 
Since school dismissed us 4 hours earlier today, I went home immediately and found the dorm empty. Where are they? I found a note on the refrigerator that told me to eat...then there were aegyo emoticons. This might be from Sungmin.
 
I did so and switched on the TV. I flipped through different channels and wasn't that surprised to see my appas on Strong Heart. By destiny of some sort, they were guesting together with Teen Top. Oh God. But I have to watch this so I'll have something to tease them about later.
 
Narrator's POV
 
 
"So Leeteuk, I heard you are now engaged," Lee Seung Gi asked Super Junior's leader, earning screams from the fans. "Well, actually, that's true," he answered truthfully. "Hyung, should you really be saying this?" Eunhyuk whispered to him worriedly.
 
"Whoa. Then tell us about it," the MC prodded. "Hyung, be careful," Siwon warned. "Last month, I proposed to my long time girlfriend, whose name I will not mention. We're planning to get married soon, just until our schedule allows us," Leeteuk explained.
 
"So how did the members cope up with it?" Seung Gi intrigued. "We're fine with it, knowing that hyung is at the right age to settle down and have a family of his own," Donghae answered.
 
"We have met his girlfriend many times before and we're also friends with her," Sungmin added. "She now lives with us," Leeteuk informed.
 
 
"Is there already excitement because of the upcoming wedding of the two?" Seung Gi asked again. "Yes, but we are most excited with what her girlfriend has brought with her to the dorm," Heechul said.
 
The members turned to look at him, knowing he's starting to talk about Min Yu. "Really? What is it?" the MC demanded. "Hyung, you should answer this," Heechul told Leeteuk, who didn't know what to say.
 
"My girlfriend, already has a daughter," he revealed, resulting screams of surprise from the audience. "REALLY?" was all Lee Seung Gi could say. "She got when she was really young, and she got pregnant. A few months later, she gave birth, and cared for her daughter since then," Leeteuk clarified.
 
"So you're living with 2 girls?" Seung Gi continued. "Well. My girlfriend is a girl, yes. But her daughter...hmmm," the leader started. "She really doesn't like to be called a girl," Eunhyuk butted in. 
 
 
"Jinjaro? How old is she anyway?" Seung Gi asked. "She's 14, turning 15 this year," L.Joe absent-mindedly answered. "Whoa. So you know her too?" Seung Gi asked, turning his attention to Teen Top. "Well, yes. Leeteuk hyung introduced her to us during one of our rehearsals," CAP added.
 
"Is it difficult, knowing your girlfriend already has a daughter?" the MC questioned meant for Super Junior members. "We really get along well. And I'm glad and thankful that the members also get along with her. Although sometimes..." Leeteuk answered.
 
"Sometimes, what?" Lee Seung Gi asked.
 
"Well, sometimes, she bullies us," Yesung complained. 
 
The audience and viewers were all intently listening to their stories, interested on learning more about these idols. "She bullies you?" Seung Gi laughed hysterically at the thought of these 20 plus year old grown up men being harassed by a 14 year old.
 
"Ne and also sharp-tongued. When we first met, she called me a star," Siwon responded. "When I was sleeping, she poured water in my mouth," Sungmin added.
 
"Hyung, you were sleeping with your mouth wide open. And you didn't wake up," Kyuhyun protested. "She threatened to kill and eat my turtle for dinner," Yesung continued.
 
"She's the best daughter I could ever have," Heechul proudly announced. The audience couldn't control their laughter, and the Teen Top members were also amused. 
 
"I think someday we should all meet her. With your stories, I could tell she's really amazing," Seung Gi said. "She can't be seen with us, because she's still in school. But if ever you meet her, she's really beautiful," Leeteuk replied.
 
"But she doesn't like boys," Niel butted in. "Really? Why so?" the MC prodded. "She's so mature and acts like she's an adult. That's also the reason she doesn't like to be called a girl," Chunji commented. "I called her a girl once, and she smacked my head really hard," Donghae revealed.
 
"But she's so smart. You can't outsmart her," Sungmin said. "I told her not to drink too much coffee once, because caffeine would delay her sleep because she drinks like...10-12 glasses of coffee a day. Then she looked at me and explained facts about caffeine," Kyuhyun added.
 
"Heechul-ssi, why are you crying? This is a happy story!" Seung Gi noticed him. "I'm just so happy and proud of her. She's undeniably like me. I think I'm her biological father," Heechul responded jokingly.
 
"She's funny, but I want to meet her in person, Leeteuk-ssi. So now, who's the member that she's closest to? In Super Junior first," Seung Gi demanded.
 
"In Super Junior, it's Donghae," everyone pointed to fishy. "Why? She should be closest to her soon to be father," Seung Gi commented. "Well, we're roommates," Donghae answered.
 
"And in Teen Top?" "We're all close to her," Changjo replied. "I'm dying to meet her," Seung Gi whined. "Next time," Leeteuk promised.
 
 

~Sorry, I think this chapter is boring -_- I've been dead busy in school, and I still have a lot of things to do. I just want to promote this old (sorry) oneshot fanfic of mine! An ELF's Dream :) -min_neulmi ♥