It's Okay

A Story Of Love

It’s Okay

 

I inserted my arms inside his cardigan and wrapped them around his waist. He my hair and rested his chin on my head. Wow. Really. This boy.

“Sorry for making you worry.”

“You always do it.”

“I’m sorry.”

It’s okay.” I smiled. I’m so lucky to have him as my best friend. Well I consider him that but I don’t think he considers me as his best friend.

And don’t mind the fact that we’re hugging like we’re a really bffs. I think he’s just in denial. I’m too good for him. Or maybe he’s too good for me. Either way, we’re friends.

I inched away from him so I can see his face. “Thank you!” His frown turned into a smile and I couldn’t be happier to see his dark aura evaporate into thin air—not like I can actually see it. Well I shouldn’t feel bothered about it but I really do. Oddly enough, I really hate disappointing him.

We started heading towards their house, the usual rented house that college students have, when I remembered something. “I should treat you!”

“Why?”

“Uh, because I disappointed you?”

“No need.”

“I insist, though.”

“It is okay, Wendy. Don’t worry about it.” He gave me another smile before ruffling my hair. I shooed his hand away. I hate it when he does that.

“Don’t ruin my hair.”

“Not like you fix it properly.”

“Why are you so nosy?”

“I’m not.”

“But you are.”

***

the chapters are going to be really short because i intent to make it that way.