Chapter V

Didn't See That Coming

"You home yet?"
"Yup. Why?"
"I pick you up in 25 minutes."
"Eh? Where we going?" Taehyung hanged up the phone. I hate him so much when he hanged up the phone without saying anything or answer my question.
25 minutes my phone rings.
"I'm outside." he said.
"So?"
"So what? Let's go."
"So you don't want to come in and meet my mom first and tell her where we'd going and tell her when we'd back?" I don't know what it's wrong with him today. But usually he'd do that without I even tell him to do that.
"Ah sorry. I forgot. Ok. I'm in."
We come into his car after he met my mom. He said to my mom that we're going to eat somewhere and that Jimin was craving for some McDonalds. He could've just said that to me and not hanged the phone without saying anything. Ugh I hate him so much.
"So how's you and sunny?" I asked, started the conversation because he was so quite today.
"Uhm? Don't want to talk about it?" 
"Oh ok then." I said, don't know how to react because he wasn't himself at the moment. Usually he'd tell me anything. He'd tease me alot But he was really quite today.
"I broke up with her." he looked at me and smiled. I didn't say anything, waiting for him to tell me the whole thing.
"She said that we are too close. And she didn't like it." he said.
"Eh? What is wrong with two people who date each other and love each other being too close, though? You didn't try to do something to her, did you? Please tell me you didn't." I looked at him. Taped his shoulder.
"It's not like that, you ert." he sound annoyed. I smiled at him and pinched his cheeks. He looked so annoyed. And I just laugh at him.
"It's not about me and her being too close physicaly or anything your ert mind is thinking right now. I'm not that like that, ok. You know me." he said, tried to explain that he's not a bad guy. I smiled at him and mouthed "Love you". We said that to each other alot. Not just me and him but Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok too. We said that when one of us feel annoyed and tell them that to make them feel annoyed or as another way to say sorry.
"So?" I asked him.
"When I said she didn't like that we're too close. By 'we', I mean you and me not me and her." I was confused. I looked at him. He didn't look at me.
"I, don't understand. What do you mean?" I turn off the radio, in case I missheard him or something.
"She said that she didn't like it that we're being too close. She didn't like iit that I hangout with you alot. She didn't like it that I talk to you alot." he said, tried so hard not to hurt my feeling.
"So you're broke up, because of me?"
He held my hand, "No, it's not like that. She said that she didn't like it that we're being too close and I don't date someone who can't accept you as my friend, as my little sister, as my bestfriend. If she didn't like you around me that I don't need her in my life."
I don't say anything. I don't know what to feel. Feel happy about how important I am in his life. Or feel guilty because I just ruin someone's relationship.
"So basicly you broke up with her because of me, right? Oh god I can't believe what you just did."
"No, it's not like that. If she really liked me, really loved me, then she can accept you as a part of my life. But she couldn't so I think she didn't love me that much." he said, trying to make me feel better.
"Is it the first time something like this happen? Or I only know this one?" oh god I can't believe this.
"Yeah." he said. But I don't believe him, "You sure about that? Don't you dare to lie to me." I asked him coldly.
"It was happen with Hoseok too one time. You remember that girl named Yoona? His ex? She said that she didn't like it that you hangout with him alot. And it happened to me 3-4 times already. That's why my relationships are short."
"Oh god I can't believe what I did  to you guys. Oh my god I'm sorry. I'll promise not to be hanging around you when you has a girlfriend later. I'm so sorry." I said, holding his hand.
"It's not like that, you stupid. How many time I have to tell you that it's not your fault. If Rena can date Yoongi and having no problem with you around him alot. Thay other girls that want to be with me and Hoseok shouldn't have any problem with you." He my head, trying to make me feel better with what he just said.
Rena is Yoong's girlfriend. They've been dating for  1,5 years. I'm pretty close with her. We talk a lot. We hangout together without the boys sometimes. She's so kind to me. She treats me like her little sister. And as I remember she never had any problem with my friendship with Yoongi.
"Yeah. But.." I stoped. I just didn't know what to say. I just feel so so sorry.
"But what? Just, don't think about it, ok? It's not your fault. You did nothing wrong. I don't like her that much, though. Love you." he smiled, and kinda hug me with one hand because he was driving.
I didn't say anything after that. Even I was so quite when we're arrived at McDonalds. I didn't talk much. I just feel bad. And didn't feel like talking. I can't even look at Hoseok and Taehyung because I feel so sorry. I just can't believe that  I ruined someone's relationship and didn't even know about it. And I feel so sorry to the Sunny, Yoona, and the other girls that hurted by me because I'm close with them. And how I never listen to the when they say that I should stay away from Jungkook. When all they did was just trying to protect me. I never listen to them, when even, they choose me over their girlfriends. I can't believe how bad I am. I just hate myself. I hate myself so much.