Chapter IV

Didn't See That Coming

It was just a typical monday. We're hanging at Tae's place. Playing video games and stuff. And going out to get some food when we're hungry.
Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok is playing video game. Yoongi's playing with his guitar. And I laying on a couch, reading my favorite manga.
My phone rings. I grab my phone and see it. And it is Jungkook who calls.
"Hello. What's up?" I answer his call.
"Hey Yewon. I want to buy a gift for my sister's birthday tomorrow. I wonder if you'd like to go with me. Maybe you can help me to pick the gift for her." he explain.
"Tomorrow? Yeah sure." everyone's looking at me when I said that.
"Ahh thank you. Tomorrow after school, ok?"
"OK."
"OK. Bye.
"Bye." and the call ends.
Everyone's still looking at me. "Who?" Jimin asks. "Jungkook." I'm playing with my phone, trying to avoid eye contact. "Why did he call?" asks Hoseok. I expain it to them, still plaing with my phone, still trying to avoid eye contact.
"I'll go with you." says Taehyung all of a sudden. I look at him, confused. "What? But you said you have a date with Sunny tomorrow." Sunny is Tae's girlfriend. They've only been dating for 2 months. "Sigh. Whatever." he drop his game consoler and head to his room. Hoseok and Jimin just continue playing. I look at Yoongi. And he smiles, "He's just worry about you. Just promise me not to get your heart break even more. And tell us if he does something that makes you hurts." He my hair. "I promise." I smile at him.
I follow Taehyung to his room. He was just laying on his bed. I sit on the flore behind his bed. And rest my head on his bed. He's staring at the ceiling. "I know you care about me. And thank you. I really appreciated it. But I'm ok. I really am. He's just ask me to go with him to buy his sister's birthday gift. And that it. And I'm not expecting anything so I'm pretty sure that I'll be ok." explain me. He looks at me. my head but doesn't say anything. I smile at him. He get up and sit on his bed. Still my head. He smiles at me. Grab my hand, "Let's go back to the living room." We walk to the living room, "Thank you for understand me." I smile and hug him.
Taehyung is always be the most protective one. The one who show his attention the most. Not that the other is any less care to me than him. He's just the one that show it more. Not that he likes me or something. I don't know, though. But he's always has a girlfriend. His relationships mosly were only last for about 6 months. And it seems like his girls always like him more than he ever like his girlfriend. And every time I asked hin why's he so careless about his girlfriend he would only replied with, "Am I?".
-------------------
Monday after school.
I went to the mall with Jungkook. Nothing was really special actually. But then, he started talking about Dahae. About what he feels. And how sad he was when Dahae dump him. How he like Dahae a lot. He just keep talking about her. I was fine 30 minutes ago, before he started talking about her. Not that I was happy before. I didn't feel anything, I was just fine. Just what like I said to Taehyung, that I didn't expect anything at all and I seriously didn't expect anything. But when he started talking about Dahae, I felt lost. My heart beat so fast, it hurts. I can't think stright. My breath became heavier. And I sigh a lot. I don't know why I was like that. I though I said that I didn't expect anything. I thought the feeling started to fade. But as soon aa he talked about Dahae my mind decide to tell me that everything I thought was wrong. That I actually not fine at all.