Chapter II

Didn't See That Coming

"Dahae is my girlfriend now!!! OMG can you believe it? I'm so happy!! And thank you so much for your help :)"
"You still talking to that guy?" I look around, and there's Taehyung standing behind me. Reading the message from Jungkook.
"I thought you were going to the restroom?" I replied, ignoring his question.
"You still talking to that guy?" he repeats. He sits beside me, look at me coldly.
"Yeah, why?" I says. As I reply to Jungkook's message "Yeay! Congratulation! I'm so happy for you guys. You guys match well. You're welcome." I congratulate him, tell him that I'm happy for him while in fact I'm not happy at all. I'm hurt. My heart's just broken into a million pieces.
"You like him, didn't you?" he asks.
I look at him, and then to the other. Everyone is looking at me, wait for me to answer Taehyung's question. I don't know what to say. I don't even know if i really like him. Or maybe I just don't except the fact that I actually love him, a lot. "Eh? Why do you think like that?" I says.
"It's writen on your forhead. Your eyes tell us everything." says Jimin, he smiles at me.
"We know it. Even before you realize that you like him." adds Hoseok. I just looking at them blankly. My mind is empty. I don't know what to say.
"That's why we always told you not to talk to him again. We know that you like him. And we know that you're just a friend to him." says Yoongi as he hold my hand.
"We know that one day he will broke your heart. And he did. It hurts, doesn't it? It's ok to cry if you want to." Taehyung says. He get up from his chair and he hugs me.
"Nah. I'm ok. Thank you for comforting me. And I'm so so sorry that i didn't listen to you, guys." I say. I just smile at them. Faking the realest smile, so they won't feel sorry. And I hug Taehyung back.
I just don't know what to say. I just got a message from my crush telling how happy he is that he's dating my friend now. And than, there's these guys. My bestfriends or i would say, my brothers. Comfort me. I can see it in their eyes that they feel sorry for me. I can see it in their eyes that they too, broke a little as they see me falling apart. Even though I tried so hard to fake my smile and tell them that I'm ok, they won't believe it.
They are my bestfriends. More like a brothers to me. I've known them since about three years ago. And they've been bestfriend since they were like 8yo. It was just the four of them back then. Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung. I don't even remember how I actually started hangout with. All I know is that one day Yoongi accidently bump into me, I drop my phone, my phone broke, he felt sorry. He was asking for my number. And we just happen to still hangout together until now. They're always there for me. My family has alot of internal problem. And they're always there for me every time I need them, comforts me.
----------------------
"Hey!! I'm so happy for you guys! You and Jungkook match well :)" and I press send. I close my eyes and place the phone on my stomach. 5 minutes later my phone rings. I look at my phone and it's Dahae call me.
"Hey Yewon!" she says as soon as I answer her call.
"Yeah what's up?"
"I accept him, Jungkook. As my boyfriend. I don't even know why I say that I want to be his girlfriend." says her. I'm confuse. Why is she telling all this?
"Eh? What do you mean?"
"I guess the only reason I accept him is because you said that he's a good person. You kept prising him. Telling how he would be a good boyfriend for me. And believe you. Because you are my bestfriend." explain her. I'm so confuse right now.
"But you do like him, right?"
"I like him. He's nice. He treats me well. He's all the thing that you said. I like him but I dont love him. I'm not in love with him. I just like hin as a friend." says her.
"So are you gonna tell him all of this? Are you gonna dump him? No? Right?"
"No. I will wait for a month. I'll give him a chance to makes me love him."
 I dont know what to say. I should be happy because they'd probably break up soon. But, Jungkook seems to like Dahae a lot. It'd hurt him if he know what Dahae just say. It'll broke him. But I don't feel happy. I just feel sad for him. I feel hurt that someone I love, sad. I don't want to see him sad. I want him to be happy, even if he's happy with Dahae and not me. Because I know, he'd never love me back. He would never like me more than a friend.