Last goodbye

Overprotective Brother

I bit lips, trying to hold back my tears. Last goodbye, Kim Hanbin. I looked up and saw Junhoe standing in front of me, outside of the gate. I smiled at him with holding the lagguages in my hands. Junhoe sighed, "How can you smile even when you are not okay.." I bit my lip. I'm not close with him. But well. Who is still all play and happy when this is the situation that everyone want to avoid? I cleared my throat as not wanting to cracked up my voice. "Can we just get into the car and talk about this later?". I looked at him and quickly looked away. I don't want any eye contact or butterflies in my stomach right now. Junhoe quickly grabbed the laugguages that were held in my hands, putting it into his car. I stayed silent as went into the passenger seat, waiting for him to get into the driver seat and start off the engine. But before I opened the car's door, I took my very last glance, I swear. My very last glance at the house. Goodbye. And thank you for everything. Kim family.. Uncle and aunt. Kim Hanbyul and also that person.. Kim Hanbin. I sobbed and quickly came back to my sense. I quickly wiped off the tears and got into the passenger seat. Not for too long, Junhoe came into the driver seat and went to wherever he wants to. I don't care where he's gonna bring me to. I'm just not in a good mood. Really. Everyone has their parents, who will always stay by their side. While me.. I'm adopted. And also now, it sounds like the people who adopted me doesn't want me anymore. I don't know how does it feels like. I kept staring out the window. Tears are dropping as looking at the stars in the sky. Mom and dad, I hope you are happy. 

Junhoe stole a glance at me and sighed. "Hey.. I will take you to one place.". I just mumbled. I don't want to speak any word right now.