Weird

Overprotective Brother

Jinhwan patted my shoulder, "Harin, let's eat.". I looked at him and he looked back at me with a meaningful look. I shrugged. I don't care, all I need is an explanation. Why is he like this all of the sudden? Maybe he's hiding something? Duh let's just eat first. I walked to the kitchen and sat between Donghyuk and Junhoe. Jinhwan sat in front of me. And there's an empty chair at the head of the table. Obviously, it's Hanbin's seat. I caught Junhoe staring at me, "What?", I asked him. He said, "Hm.. You okay? You burnt your hand and also you bumped into me. But hey, if there's something happen, just come to me." He flashed a smile at me. I awkwardly chuckled and simply nodded, "Sure.". Koo Junhoe, if you were this nice when we were in the same class in last few years, we would have dated already. I eat quickly and choked every time I stuffed the food into my mouth. Jinhwan rolled his eyes while giving me his water. We continued to eat and chitchat, hearing the front door opened signaling that Hanbin and Hanby is already home. I quickly stood up and ran to Hanbyul. "Yay my Hanbyul is backk~", I said as trying to carry Hanbyul from Hanbin. I looked at Hanbin weirdly as he tighten up, not wanting me to carry her. "What?" He said coldly, "Go and spend time with Junhoe. Don't just waste your time." Hanbyul looked at me innocently, not understand what we are talking about. You smiled at her cutely and spoke up but got cut off by Donghyuk, "But I'm full-". "OUR CHRISTMA LEADER BE I IS BACK!", he cheered. I sighed and walked away to clean up and wash the dishes but as the squad are gathering up in the living room as they finished eating. Hanbin turned my mood upside down. What is wrong? This world is seriously wrong. Is he gonna act like this forever or something? Many things are popping up into my head right now. I cleaned the table and began to wash the dishes. Without paying any attention because I was into my too deep thoughts again, Junhoe poked my arm. "Hey, do you need help?". I smiled at him, "Yes, but you can dishes too?". He nodded and trying to be like a professional housewife, I chuckled at his childishness. This is a cute side of him. I wanna kiss him. If only we are couple by now- but we should have to know more about each other. After joking around with Junhoe for awhile, we finished and became closer. We decided to go and joined them in the living room. Junhoe made up a small lame joke that makes me laugh because it was way too lame. Hanbin looked at me and quickly look at away when I caught him looking at me. I sat next to Hanbin, poking him. "Where is Hanbyul?", he focused on the TV, didn't want to replied but, "In her room.", I nodded and went upstairs. Junhoe stopped me, "Can I go up with you?". Hanbin quickly replied, almost-yelled, "NO!".