Different

Overprotective Brother

I widened my eyes. The others also had the same reaction as mine. What is wrong with you, Hanbin? I clinched my hands and closing my eyes, calming myself down. Hanbin looked at Junhoe as if he hates him. "Don't just don't. Just stay wherever I am, this is my house." I ignored him as pulling Junhoe's wrist, walking upstairs. Hanbin stared at me in disbelief and tried to yelled at me. I don't ing care anymore. You turned into like this so suddenly without any reasons so why can't I? Junhoe blinked and stayed silent, following me. Seriously, no one had really seen this side of mine. I would rather lock myself up in the room and cry, if I am mad. But this is too much. Yelling at the person who was helping me like this? Especially with no reason? That's stupid. I tiptoed and silently opened the door, checking on Hanbyul if she's asleep or awake. I turned to look at Junhoe at my back, he grinned at me. I took a peek into her room but she isn't asleep yet. She turned to see who was it, "Unnie?", she looked at me. I beamed and walked into her room, followed by Junhoe. Then I realized I was holding Junhoe's hand for awhile now. I cleared throat. "Sorry", I showed him a smile. He shaking his head meaning it's okay. I don't know if he is single or not. The feeeels are killing me inside. I sat at the corner of Hanbyul's bed, he sat next me making Hanbyul crawing to me. I patted her head, "You couldn't fall asleep?", she pouted and nodded. "Ah..", I tapped my chin, thinking of what to do to make she fall asleep. "Then.. Um..", I paid my attention to Junhoe when I heard him laughing. "You don't have to think that hard you know. I'll help her to fall asleep. Don't worry.", he gave me his sweet smile. The sweet smile that he gave me when he bullied me last few years. But it feels different this time. Junhoe carried Hanbyul, set her down sitting next to her on the top of her bed, started to telling her a story. "One day, there was a beautiful girl who transferred to that boy school. And then, the boy found her pretty so he was trying to get closing. But not trying to get closer to her in a good way like a simple hi or making friends but bullying her instead of those positive interacts.." You listened to his story, making Hanbyul falling asleep anytime soon. He continued, "Everyday, she always received a hate and confession letters. Also a roses and chocolates." I was thinking, I also recieved those stuffs everyday too. Harin, don't hope up your dream too much. There were lots of pretty girls in the school, and also he wasn't talking about you stupid. I smiled and got up, whispered, "She is already sleeping.". Junhoe nodded and pulled a blanket over her. And getting up, leaving the room with me. This is seriously my family goals in my future. Especially with my favorite baby girl Hanbyul and the guy I've been liking since I was a freshman Koo Junhoe.