Sigh

Overprotective Brother

I gulped as he is holding my hand. Junhoe seemed to notice that my action, he sighed. He looked at me worriedly, "You okay?". I stayed like a statue for awhile, then I came back to reality. "Oh- uhm.. I-I'm okay.". Hanbin came in and grabbed your wrist, "Kim Harin, come with me.", before he left he stole a glance at Junhoe and dragged me to my room. Jinhwan stared and he think he knew what is happening.. he knows Hanbin's biggest secret. Even if Hanbin won't tell it to anyone, Jinhwan would still notice that because he is the eldest of the squad anyways. Jinhwan shrugged and walked to the kitchen asking Junhoe, "Junhoe-ah, what happened earlier?", He pretended to act like he knows nothing. In Kim Jinhwan, we trust. Junhoe bit his lip and tidied up the mess that I've made earlier, "I don't know.. I was trying to help her since she burnt her own hand. But then Hanbin hyung came and he looked mad.". Junhoe told Jinhwan the truth. Yes, he is sassy but he is straightforward. This is why I like him. Meanwhile Hanbin dragged me into my room and closed the door, I kept looking at him, wondering why he is acting like this. Junhoe was just helping me, what's the problem? I stayed silent waiting for him to break this silence. Anger Hanbin is no joke. Even we are friends since we were kids but I do not and won't dare to do anything once he is mad. And finally, he spoke, "What were you guys doing in the kitchen, the both of you?", he looked out at the window as waiting for my answer. I looked down and lowered my voice but he still could hear my voice, "I was just trying to help.. Hanbin-ah", yeah I was helping? I mean what is the actual problem? He stared at me, "Kim Harin". I quickly looked up at him as I heard his serious voice, "Yes?". Hanbin looked into my eyes, "I know you like him.", I tilted my head. What..? Him? He then sighed, walked out closing the door. I blinked and stand at the same place like a statue. I heard someone calling for me, I shooked off my thoughts earlier and quickly walked out of my room. I ran down but bumped into Junhoe. I almost tripped because I bumped into him when I was walking down on the stairs. If it wasn't him who held me or else, I would just end up sleeping at the hospital. And also facing Hanbin.. okay this feels weird. Why does he has to care? Like there is nothing to do with him okay? I was in a deep thought, did not realized I was blocking them from watching tv. Chanwoo whinced, "Yah Kim Harin. Are you deaf?!". I came back to reality, "Huh? Wait what? Why?" I stared at everyone, Yunhyeong gestured me to move away and moving his hand to the left side. I turned to see and I realized I was blocking them from watching pororo. Everyone look like they are going to get killed. But except for Chanwoo and Yunhyeong. They looked so bright. I rolled my eyes and plopping down on the couch beside Hanbin and Bobby. As I see, Hanbin is trying to avoid my eyes contact. I scratched my head. Hanbin stood up and cleared his throat, "Uh- uhm I have to go and pick Hanbyul up." I was about to stood up and go with him until he looked at me with the coldness in his eyes, "You don't have to come, just stay here with them." he walked to the front door, grabbing the car key without saying any goodbye to his friends and me. He looked lifeless.. why?