Chapter III

Calling all muggles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hoshi's POV

 

He couldn't really remember how the apps had gotten installed in his phone, he had been very busy with the group's promotion activities to be able to recall anything he had done in the last months, but Hoshi faintly remembered they guy at the phone store telling him something about apps that would be installed for free as part of the store's promo, so he could have the full experience and start playing with his phone right away, promising that if he didn't like any of them he could always uninstall them, so he figured this was what the guy had meant. There had been a notification on the "owl mail" app as soon as he had unlocked his phone; when he opened the app, he was informed of the terms of use  and prompted to authorize "Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry and the Ministry of magic" to check his information and communicate with him through the app. He was 19 year old and decided that since he was now a grown man, he could make any decision pertaining to the things he wanted installed in his phone, so he clicked "I agree" without thinking too much about it. Soon after, the other apps were unlocked along with some "classes and courses" that were soon available on the "library" and "classroom" sections of the "Hogwarts" app. There were strange classes on the list that had come with the invitation to join "Hogwarts school of  witchcraft and wizardry", that talked about the history of magic, a very boring compilation of the "wizard community", muggle studies, which was basically the history of humanity resumed in condensed, boring chapters, some of which highlighted common things such as driving, playing video games, the use of phones and even clothing and accessories; they had a very long chapter on how to use the subway, how to use a credit card and how to fill a car with gasoline. Other classes didn't sound so bad, such as  potions and charms, or getting a patronus, which sounded like a very cool thing to have. He had read the courses needed to be passed for each grade in that school, some of which required him to go somewhere called Diagon alley to get ingredients, books, a pet and even a wand.

 

He had reached his destination and was now ringing the Madtown dorm, hoping to find Jaeho; no one came at the door and he knocked a second time. It was still early so he thought it possible for the sunbaes to be asleep since it was the weekend.

 

Hey hyung!

 

Hoshi greeted Jaeho when the door was opened; he couldn't wait to tell him all about the apps that were installed in his phone; they were that exciting.

 

I was about to go to J hyung's home ... Want to come with? ... I think my phone has a virus ... Younnie infected me ...

 

That sounded y, so he asked what kind of virus was it to see if he could help in any way; he wasn't a tech guru but he knew a things or two about phones and computers.

 

A bunch of apps just downloaded themselves after talking to Younnie; he too had the same problem earlier ... Both of our phones are new so we don't know what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter