Chapter VI

Calling all muggles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Seung-Youn POV

 

Once the theory that what had been installed in their phones was a virus, the mood in the living room had improved; the game that they had discovered was proving to be far more fascinating than they had expected, to the point that even the models were showing a bit more interest in what the younger guests were doing.

 

According to these e-mails from the owl mail app, the game spoke of schools for young witches and wizards in many countries, the most renowned of them being Hogwarts, these schools prepared them for life in the wizarding community; the same e-mail informed them that since they were no longer of age to attend the actual school and none of them were able to receive their invitation due to the "blocking spells" which prevented their invitation or any contact from the wizarding world from reaching them, in what the sender of the e-mail called "The muggle world" when they were 11 years old, the age when children in the magical world began their education. The Ministry of magic had created a special location to provide this delayed education as part of an ambitious plan to protect both the wizarding world and the muggle world from a new and imminent threat than the one posed by that of he-who-must-not-be named on the last wizarding war; for this reason, as explained by this e-mail, the Ministry of magic had decided to join forces all over the world, in order to break the powerful spell that protected a large portion of wizards who, during the Dark Ages had decided to break away from their wizarding communities to stop the Inquisition from persecuting their families and destroying their clans; so for the next generations the descendants of these powerful witches and wizards were prevented from being contacted by the Ministry of magic or anyone who was a part of the wizarding world or displaying any sort of magical ability that would allow them to discover their true nature and their true connections to a world that they did not know a thing about.

 

This is a seriously cool story, I have to admit that.

 

Seung-Youn was quick to exclaim when Hoshi was done reading the e-mail in the owl mail app. The game was proving to have all the right elements to turn it into an addicting distraction. There was soft tapping on the sliding glass doors; to their great surprise, they saw five owls flapping their wings against the glass, what looked like letters tied to one of their legs; that had increased the number of owls to eight.

 

Should I open the doors?

 

Seung-Youn asked, turning to look at the eldest male in the living room, who immediately began shaking his head, not quite fond of the idea of having feathers, or even worse, bird all over his  furniture and floor. The little Pomeranian dog began barking excitedly at the sight of something that as breaking her usual routine, moving from one spot in the ample living room to the other, jumping in circles.

 

I'm not letting birds in to trash my apartment and turn it into their personal toilet bowl...

 

He was adamant about this so if anyone wanted to know what these birds were up to, they would need to go out, to the balcony and check things out. They decided to ignore the owls, so they could continue to unblock the other apps of the game, even though the tapping on the glass doors was growing louder.

 

What does this app do?

 

Jae-Ho asked, pointing to the app called "Patronus"; as Hoshi moved closer to get a better look at the app his friend wanted to know about, he accidentally tapped on one of the apps on the screen of his phone; without any warning, the Seventeen member and Seung-Youn, who had an arm around him, vanished from the living room, causing the remaining males to gasp and stare for the second time, petrified and confused.

 

Here is the friend that can help, master.

 

After a double popping sound, the house elf had returned, this time, however, accompanied by a tall, good-looking man in his late twenties or early thirties, dressed in a grey tweed suit and a bright orange tie. The man bowed at the still immobile young males who were staring wide-eyed at the newly arrived characters. The house elf looked confused when he realized that the young male who was now his master was no longer in the room.

 

Top of the morning, young chaps, allow me to introduce myself, I am Frederick Nickelbrass and I work for the Office of muggle affairs of the Ministry of magic... Have you gotten your letters? The owls should've arrived by now... No?... Er, who here is Cho Seung-Youn...?

 

The man smiled nervously, showing a large gap between his frontal teeth. Jong-Jin turned to look at Jun and they both turned to look at Lee Geon, Moos and Jae-Ho who were as white as sheets of paper and as still as tombstones.

 

One of the younglings clicked on something a couple of minutes ago and he and Cho Seung-Youn vanished into thin air...

 

The brown-haired man ran a hand through his hair as he whispered an "oh dear" which couldn't hide the sudden wave of concern that overwhelmed him at the sound of The J's words.

 

I told the aurors that it wouldn't be a good idea to put apparate among the choices because it was too early into the incognito wizards training but no one ever listens to me... But come, come, young lads, gather around me and hold your hands, if you will...

The elf fiddled with his fan while his large yellow eyes moved from the wizard to the stunned muggles that looked back at them; the younger males looked at one another again, none of them making any attempt to follow the orders of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter