Crazy for You

Because I Love You

DAO POV

It's almost an hour and I'm still lying on my bed watching her sleeping. So peaceful indeed and I can't believe she's with me now. I moved some strands of hair from her face and she smiled but still eyes closed. "How long are you staring at me?" she asked.

"1 hour" I said.

"Stop it" she said. I kissed her forehead and stand up.

"I can't, I can do this forever?" I said and giggle.

She held my face and kissed me. "I should go, I have work" she said. Let's eat breakfast and I drop you at your office" my suggestion. She stand up and pick up her bags and shoes. "Give a 10 minutes I need to run inside the shower, I smell beer all over my body" I said. She smiled.

"I'll fix some coffee" she said and went out of my room.

We drink coffee and I bring her to her office.

"You have my number?" I asked she nodded.

"I'll have my meeting around 1pm and I will pick you up around 5pm" I asked. She smiled and nodded. I kissed her forehead before she goes out of the car. I whispered "I love you" but she never answered. She just smiled and wave goodbye. I stayed until her shadows disappeared from the crowd.

Is this me? I asked myself. I never do that to anyone except for Thim. Am I back to my old self. I received a text half an hour after I drove her to her job. "Thanks for the night.. see you later" she said. I know I smiled. It's not my habit to give away my number but certainly her number will stay in my mobile for a while now. Koi is different, I want to start clean with her. No playing and I know deep inside I really really want her... why I don't know I guess I really do love her... no definitely I'm crazy for her.

Guess I'm back to my old self trying to please every now and then. Flowers everyday, dinner dates every Friday and occasional trips in and out Thailand. I love it when she smiles at me and love it even more if she hugs me. She made my day right and refresh my tired body at night. I am blinded again by this feeling and its stronger than what I have with Thim. I can't control myself with her, can't get enough of her. My friend say I'm head over heels again but she is wrong I am dead crazy for her. But is this what I want? I just got back to my own feet after a 4 year relationship with Thim which hit me rock bottom.

"Stay with me" I whispered. She hold my face "I am here, what's wrong?" she asked. "I want you to stay with me. I want you to be here, I want to come home with you. I never felt the need before but now I'm sure I want you. I love you so much, Koi." I said.

She kissed me and hugged me tight. " I will always be here and will always be waiting for you. I want you to be honest with because I'm not hiding anything from you Dao" she said. I nodded. "I want to meet your family, I introduced mine It's time I meet yours" she said.

"I don't have a family" I answered. SHe looked at me, asking look from her eyes. "They disowned me, long ago. So I don't have one. I only have two special people whom I considered my family" I said. "Can I meet them?" she asked.

"Why?" "I want to thank them for having you and because of them I met you" she said. I smiled and hug her. "Soon we will face them" I said.

I watch her move out of bed. She smiles at me. I smile at her I am definitely crazy for this girl.