I HATE YOU

Because I Love You

Koi POV

After that night she's gone, she disappeared into thin air and never heard from her for almost three months. I am rude, I know. I shouldn't assume but I am so confined with the idea that she's a player and maybe she's eyeing on me to be her next toy. She left her number but I didn't bother to send her a private message or ring it once in those 6 months. 

I hate her... I hate her for doing this to me. I'm still looking forward to see her in Onyx, or at the airport. Din hangs around but I don't know, I can still recall that dance and that dinner inside my hotel room. I hate her for leaving that night. I shouldn't have said it, I should have called her and say sorry. Countless times,  how I tried to send a private message to her but ending up deleting it. I still want to see her, I don't care if she's a player. I hate her for not pursuing me, I want her to call me am I crazy wanting someone when another one is dying to be with me. In a way I miss her and I like the way I feel her lips on my cheeks. I hate her when I saw and she just passed by my table that night as if we never know one another. I hate her flirting around and she doesn't care that I was there. DO I have the right, I don't have but when I see some guys are hitting on her while she's drinking alone I can't help myself but to rescue her.

"Excuse me boys, I'm with her. Let's go and hit the floor" I said and drag her to the dance floor. She's looking at me, she didn't refuse but she's still looking at me. "Can't you see they are hitting on you and someone is trying to put something in your glass." I whispered. She didn't respond at all. She just hang her arms around my neck and start to dance and rest her head on my right shoulder.

"I'm not playing anymore, Koi" she said.

I nodded, obviously she's not sober and she's not in her right mind to have a proper conversation about "US". 

"Let's just dance and we talk when your okay" I answered. She looked at me "I don't want to play with you, Koi" she said again and I must admit even if she's drunk she's still beautiful.

I moved some hair from her face. "Let's enjoy the night" I said.

"I missed you, big time" she said and lean in so close that my body betrayed me because I know I close the gap between our bodies and meet her lips. It feels so right feeling her lips to mine. I never felt this hunger before, never wanting to part our lips and I can feel my arms hanging aroung her neck now. She's a good kisser, maybe that's one reason why girls are so into her. I'll never get tired of kissing her. I want her, I want her now. When we stop to gasp some air. I looked at her and saw someone who is amazed and she smiled at me. "Let's get out of here" she said and hold my hand to get our things and next thing I know I'm inside her car, kissing her again.

"I'm sorry" she said.

"Why" I asked.

"I shouldn't do that" she said.

"Are you still drunk?" I asked.

"No, can you drive. I'm still tipsy and with you around we might have an accident because I can't stop staring at you now" she said and smiled.

I laugh and move out to exchange places.

"Tell me where to go and let's talk" I said.

I start the car and she whispered where we will go.