Chapter 9

Loving You (working title)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Eunsang stood up upon seeing Eric returning to their table. She's totally speechless. She heard him sang before but this is the first time he sang with so much passion.

Eric approached the teary eyed EunSang and can't help to control himself from hugging her. This woman really means a lot to him. "Did you like it? " he asked still hugging her.

She's totally speechless, so she just nodded. She momentarily released herself from his embraced. " You never mentioned you can play piano." 

" You never asked and besides there's no chance I can play that instrument before."

"Wow! I'm totally impressed Mr.Nam." she said teasing him and she kissed him on the cheek. "You never failed to amazed me."

"Thank you Ms.Kim. and he too gave her a peck on her lips. never giving much attention to their surroundings.



They resume their dinner happily and the atmosphere is much more romantic after Eric's surprised. When they returned to their room, Eun Sang's phone rang- it's Jin Ah. She went to the veranda to answer the call.


" Hey, how come I didn't hear anything from you since last night?" she asked with a bit annoyance or worried in her tone.

 Eun Sang just rolled her eyes before saying " Hello to you too. I'm so sorry, it's just I totally forgot I was really busy in the office yesterday., so I fell asleep immediately after our arrival." she lied a little. " Everything is fine though." She added and followed with a short yawn.

" Are you okay? You sound off." 

" Yeah, it's just that I was too tired with all the activities and checking around the area today. I'll tell you everything when I get back tomorrow. How about you, is everything alright?"

" Everything is fine here, don't worry. I just called to checked on you, since I you haven't called which is unlikely. I think that boyfriend of yours is really keeping you busy ha." she teased. " Are you really ready to introduce him to me?"

Eun Sang felt the redness of her face. "Jin Ah!! What are you thiking? And give me sometime to know him well, then I will introduce you to each other. Don't worry, I can assure you that he is a good person. We need to talk when I return though." A serious voice  in her tone.

"Oh, is it something serious? Why is your voice like that?"

" Not really,anyway, I will be back tomorrow. See you the soonest. I need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter