Chapter 12

Loving You (working title)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          As time passes by their relationship is getting stronger, but like always both of them are really busy with their own schedule. Even they seldom meet, Eric never cease to surprise her whether its at home or at the office enough reason for Jin Ah to non-stop teasing her and like always she just shrugged them off. No one or nothing can really ruin her happiness. Another bouquet of roses was sent to their apartment just as EunSang and Jin Ah has finished their dinner.

EunSang read the note that's written on the card. " I suddenly thought of you, I hope its the same to you.  I love you and I miss you so much." Eric

She can't help but put the small piece of paper next to her heart. She went to her room and change the flowers in the vase that has sent just 5 days ago. She dialed Eric's number right after, but like always it was directed to a voice mail. She can't hide the disappointment in her voice when she left the message. 

" Hey, as always, it's directed to the voice mail again.. anyway, thank you for the flowers and you know you are always in my mind. It has been weeks since we last met when will you finish your project? I miss you so much, take care of yourself and I can't wait to see you again.. I love you more." 

Eric's phone is always off when he has an important project to finish the only time he turn it on is when he is on his way home. It was already midnight when he left his office. He turned his phone on while on his way to the parking and saw messages from friends whose asking him to hang out but he ignored them and of course when he saw a voice mail from EunSang he immediately listen to it and rode to his car.

 

------

Jin Ah was getting ready to sleep after editing some of her manuscript when she heard their doorbell. She looked at the time puzzled at who would it be. It's half past one, its impossible that its another delivery man because she can't remember order something and EunSang is probably sleeping. 

"Eric?" Jin Ah exclaimed when she saw Eric's face to the monitor.She unlocked the door immediately.

"Hi, I'm so sorry for this late visit. Is Eunsang still awake?" he apologized

" Oh, she's probably sleeping now, but just go to her room and check on her."  She let him in and went back to her room right after locking the door. She heard Eric thanking her but she didn't response.

 

Eric tried to knock but when there was no response from EunSang's door,  he slowly open it and saw EunSang sleeping peacefully. He sat on her bed and tucked the strand of hair that were covering her face. She' s really beautiful even without make up and seeing her sleeping soundly is a great sight for him. 

"Eric" he heard her called his name. Smile never left his lips, he' really happy that she's thinking of him even on her sleep. He kissed her gently kissed her forehead.

EunSang felt something on her forehead and sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter