Chapter 2

Loving You (working title)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( Monday, The day of Eric's departure.)

" Sienna, please cancel my next meeting and the meeting after that. I need to go somewhere. "  Eun sang told her secretary.

" But ma'am, your meeting is with JJ groups." Sienna informed her knowing how important this client is.

" Tell them that there's an emergency so I can't meet them, Please reschedule it tomorrow first thing in the morning."

" Okay ma'am."

At that moment her phone rang. 
( Eric's calling )

" Hello"

" Hon, I'm almost in front of your building."

" Okay, I'm going down now.  See you at the parking lot. Drive safely." 

" Hi hon.! Eric greeted her happily. Kissed her on the cheek and escorted her in his car.

" Where are we going? I told you I can just drive there." she said once he started driving.

" You'll know when we get there. And regarding you driving there, That's a big NO!" he answered playfully pinching her nose.

" Eyes on the road mister. And that hurts! " She complained . " Will it be okay for you to drive this far? Won't you be late for your flight?" She inquired seeing that they are going to the direction opposite to the airport.

They decided to have lunch just near the airport so that it won't be a hassle for Eric and they won't be in a hurry.

" Of course it's fine. Honey, I told you I moved my flight to late hour so we can meet for a long time." he winked after finishing his words.

" Alright, you really don't want to tell me where we are going. Hmmmp." she said pretending to be annoyed.

 Eric chuckled " You will know when we get there. You rest for a while, I know how exhausted you are. I will wake you up when we get there." 

" Nope, how could I sleep when we have limited time and besides you will be bored." She protested

But she really can't win against drowsiness, little did she know she slowly drifted into the dreamland. Eric can't help but smile and he adjusted the car seat.
He just woke her up when they are at the gate of his villa.

" We are here." Eric said stopping the car engine and immediately get out of the car to open her car door. 

" Hey, I told you I can do that, no nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter