Chapter 5

Loving You (working title)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Eric woke up with the smell of food, he got up out of the bed and headed to the kitchen. Eun Sang didn't notice hin until he gave her  a backhug. She turned aroung so that she could face him.

" Morning". he saidwith a big smile on his face

" Morning". she greeted back.  " Please bring these to the table." she requested giving him the plates of bacon,ham, sausages and eggs.

" Why did you prepare a lot? You know I don't normally have breakfas".

" That's why I prepared these. I always remind you of that, but you never listen. Since I am here, I can't let you have it your way. Having a full meal is important specially you don't always have lunch on time".

" I knew you would say that...again... I will have one only when you prepare it for me". he teased

" Did he just proposed?" she asked herself mentally she chose not to voice it out. " You know it's impossible, I can only call or send you message reminding you of this. But you are so stubborn." 

He just laugh it off and start digging his food. he stand up to get fresh juice in the fridge. " I will just finish these and change then I will send you home." he said

" No need, I'll drive myself home. I have my car parked there in case you didn't notice." she pointed in the direction of the garage. " It will be hard for you to go back here, just rest. I will call you as soon as I entered the door of my apartment, if you want I will take a picture just for you to know that I arrived safe".

" Haha, trying to be funny huh! Alright I give up. Just drive carefully". he said with a little sarcasm in his voice.

" Yes, sir!!". she answered giggling with a salute


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 As soon as she entered her apartment, she texted Eric and went directly to her room and changed. She saw Jin Ah in the living room busy with her laptop when she went out. She sat next to her and Jin Ah set aside whatever she's doing and looked at her.

" Another story?" she asked. 

" Yes, my publisher is pestering me with a new one" . She said rolling her eyes.

" I thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter