Chapter 4

Loving You (working title)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A month had passed since the last time they've met. They were both busy with their jobs but never failed checking each other. There were times that Eric insisted on having atleast lunch together but their schedule won't meet.

Tonight she decided on dropping by in Eric's apartment since she really missed him. She went to supermarket to buy some ingedients she needed for the dishes she's thinking of cooking. He gave her  his door's access code so she can come anytime she wants.Upon arriving, Eun Sang texted  Eric to be home early so they can have dinner together. She told him that she's in his place. He immediately called her with excitement inhis voice telling her that he will be there ASAP.

He really missed her so he ended his meeting early. It' s been a month since they've met. He bought flowers and cake since it's their  7th month of being a couple. He smelt delicious scent of food the moment h entered his apartment.

" I'm home." he declared directly going to the kitchen. He gave her a back hug " So this is how it feels." he said kissing her on her nape.

Confused with a mixed of electrifying emotion because of what he did, Eun Sang asked what he meant.

He turned her to face him " this, the feeling of coming home after a long tiring day someone is waiting and preparing food for me." he smiled." This is for you. I love you. " he handed her the flowers.

" Thank you and I love you too. Now go wash and change this will be over soon." she ordered while pointing on the dish that is boiling.

He happily complied. They had consumed all the food she prepared and like before. he washed the dishes. He pleaded her not to be home tonight, she hesitate at first but eventually agreed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------i----------

"  I know I've asked this many times but can't we tell Jin Ah about us?" he asked while they were laying on thr bed. It's less awkward now after the first time.

" Hon, I'm trying. I just don't know how or where to start." 

" Sometimes I feel bad, it feels like you are not proud of this relationship. We always need to hide or lie. You can't even tell your family because you are afraid that they might tell her about us. Look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter