Six: Their hidden story (kaistal)

You are my destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Incheon airport arrival hall.

Finally after almost a month struggling for her final exam, now she now back to Korea. She missed her family and also her boyfriend,  Oh Sehun.. After that guy back to Korea, they seldomly have a time to chat together, furthermore he is busy with his dad company and she is busy with her final.

"We already arrived at Incheon airport.. "

Finally, Korea I'm home.. Krystal already pick up her luggage and ready to go out from the arrival halls when suddenly someone grab her hand from behind.

"Krystal Jung" the man ask with serious face.

"Kai.... " Krystal said stutter.

Flashback

After their first encounter that night, Krystal and Kai become friends. Kai whom stay for a week at Los Angeles makes Krystal as his tourist guide despite both of them know they are having finals around the corner but because emptiness left by their lover, they become close.

"Krystal may I ask you something?? " - Jongin talk while sipping his vanilla late.

"Sure Kai what is it?" Krystal answer while still focusing on her phone.

"Do you have boyfriend already?"

Krystal divert her vision from her phone to Kai and answer his question, 

"yes I do have, but he's back to Korea first since he have some family problem. Then how about you? "

"I also do have one, same as your boyfriend, she's back to Korea and continue her intern there. She will be the next most skilled heart surgeon one day" Kai answer proudly..

Krystal just laugh at Kai answer make the man pout.

"Yarn why are you laughing?? "

"No, I just fine it funny on how you praised you girlfriend.. I guess it must be a very long relationship already right?? "

"Absolutely correct young lady.. " Kai smile.

Day by day, their relationship more closer, and today is Kai last night in Los Angeles, they agreed to go for clubbing (krystal don't know what possess her until she agree).

The two of them along with a few Krystal classmates have been drinking and dancing all night to release their tensions due to finals. Krystal who have low tolerance in alcohol already on the way to pass out after the 3rd bottle while Kai still can endure it.

The night become darker and they want to bid goodbye when one of Krystal classmates approced kai.

"Can you bring her back to with you since I don't guarantee that she can go back by herself. " the boy ask Kai while pointing to the half awake Krystal in Kai embrace.

"Yeah sure, I will take care of her tonight" with that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter