Two: Jongin & Sulli

You are my destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the weekends, Jongin and Sulli is enjoying their date at the mall. Window shopping, enjoying their movies and play games at the arcade. They are currently enjoying their dinner when Sulli start talking.

'Jonginie, I have something to tell you.' Sulli speaks with low voice.

'Yes Sull, I'm listening', Jongin stops eating and focus his view to his girlfriend.

'Im not going to done my intern at hospital in France as I plan, instead im going to do it in Korea,at my father hospital.' Sulli talk.

'Korea, I tought you said you will do in France and we will go back Korea together, why suddenly change plan?' Jongin begin to speak while try to hold his anger.

'It's my dad order Jonginie,he want me to be intern there so that I can learn from him and be the great doctor as him. Nothing will change my love for you no matter I be an intern here or Korea.' Sulli try to persuade her boyfriend who begin sulking. 

She add, 'you should study really hard so that you will graduates on time and we can meet there, I promise I will text, call , video call you every morning, day and night. Don't worry ok and please stop sulking, you are big enough, not match for the former "player" to sulk.' Sulli answered with giggle and a peck at Jongin lips that makes the guy blushing.

'Ok Sull, I hold your words. I will study diligently and graduates on time that I can go back to be with you.' Jongin adds and they continue to eat their dinner.

 

Later that night, Jongin is chatting with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter