Three: Goodbye My Love..

You are my destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Los Angeles

Sehun was in the library studying for his final exam startled when he received a called from his father assistant.

'Yes Mr Han, why you suddenly called, don't tell me I have to attend those sleepy meeting whatsoever', he ask in confuse because Mr Han only will call him if there is urgent things related to the company.

'Im sorry young master Oh, my apology. I need to informed you that President Oh have been admitted to the Seoul National Hospital this morning, suddenly had heart attack while having his breakfast.' Mr Han explain the situation.

'WHAT??? How this thing happened.? I thought his condition is stable.? How omma?' Sehun bomb Mr Han with questions.

'I don't know the exact details,but according to the housekeeper, his face already pale when he came down to the dining room. Your mom, I can tell that she is in shock, and young master Oh, your mom ordered you to come back after you finished you exams, besides the company needs you to handle it' Mr Han answered Sehun question and deliver his mother massage.

'Yes Mr Han, I will be back in 3 days, book the flight ticket for me. I still have another 2 paper to seat. At the mean time, I hope you could help me handle the company on my behalf.' Sehun gives permission.

'I received your command young master. Don't worry about the company, I will help you. Don't stressed yourself, do well in your exam and I will book the ticket and arrange a car to pick you up after you arrive.' Mr Han talk.

'Thank you Mr Han, I know I can count on you. Send regards to omma, please help take a look at her. Call me if anything happened and update me about my father health' Sehun gives his last command.

'Alright young master Oh.' Mr Han replied and they bid goodbye.

.........

Three days have past, tomorrow Sehun will went back to Korea meet his family. For the past three days, his father condition is getting better but still being monitored by his specialist. He is currently packing his belongings, but his mind think about his girlfriend. The afternoon after he received called from Mr Han, he told Soojung that he will be back to Korea after he finished his exam, they don't fought,Soojung said she understand but he know that she is disappointed.

FLASHBACK

Sehun wait for Soojung at the park near their campus. He seat on one of the bench, sipping his coffee while looking at the passer that walk by.

'Sehunnie....' Soojung who just came hug her boyfriend tightly,while Sehun just chuckle on his girlfriend behavior. He cup her face and give a long peck on her lips.

'I miss you honey. How you final project,?' Sehun ask while giving her a cup of coffee that he bought.

'Everything seem ok for now. I can't wait for the fashion show. I hope the judges wil love my design. You must come ok baby.' Soojung talk excitedly, but her happiness being cut by the sour face of Sehun.

'Why baby? Your face look stressed.?' Soojung concerns.

'Honey, I have something to tell you. And I really really hope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter