First meet - (Sesul)

You are my destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul National Hospital. 

Sehun went straight away from the airport to the hospital to see his dad.  He walk in to the VIP Ward to be greeted by his mom,  Dr Choi and unknown girl besides Dr Choi. 

'Ouh Sehun,  you already here.' His Mom greet him with hug. Sehun tighten the hug to give his mom energy because he know his mom worried about his dad health. He can feel the sadness that his mom feels that time.  His mom broke the hug and start introducing the other two person.. 

'Let me introduce you to Sulli or you can call her Dr Jinri.  She is Dr Choi daughter who will be the intern here, don't underestimate her because even she is only an intern, her skill is almost the same as her father. " Mrs Oh compliment Jinri.

Jinri just smile shyly upon Mrs Oh words and greet Sehun,

'Hello nice to meet you Mr Oh Sehun, I'm Jinri,  the new intern who will take care of your father. ' jinri introduce while offering hand shake with Sehun.

'Hi Dr Jinri, nice meeting you too.  By the way just call me Sehun, don't be formal, I guess we are about the same age. ' Sehun replied.

'Not a problem I guess, but you should also drop that formalities with me, just call me jinri. Just forget about the Dr title , arrassoI'm ' she replies with wide smile. Both of them just giggle and start talked in formally about his father condition and about themself.  The scene being watched by both of their parents that seat around the corner.

'What a beautif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter