One: Soojung & Sehun

You are my destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

University California, Los Angeles

Soojung sits in the empty class at her department while waiting for Sehun finished his tutorial class. They agreed to meet at the student hall at 4pm, and she still have another 30 minutes until their meeting time. She is diligently sketching her new design for her final project before being disrupt by her phone rings.

'Yeoboseyo, unnie...' she answered happily when she saw the caller id is her sister, sooyeon.

'Yarh, don't shout, you want to make me deaf?? How your final project? Is everything ok? Did you need help? Sooyeon bomb her sister with many question.

'Unnie,slowly I don't know which question i'm goona answered first..hehe oke.first i'm too happy because you are the one who call,second my final project is still on going,im sketching one of my new collection and I don't need your help sis, I can handle alp this, im jung soo jung oke..' soojung answer with giggle.

'Yes I hope you will graduates with flying colours and please comeback after graduate and work with me. We can make a collaboration together.what do you think?' Sooyeon give a suggestion to her sister.

'Well I hope so I will do great in the final year. But unnie, me and Sehun already promised to get married after we graduates.' Soojung spills to her sister,she know whatever decision she made her sister will support her.

'Does omma and appa know about this?' Sooyeon tone turn serious. Soojung scan the changes in her sister tone and ask,

'Why unnie? Im sure they will agreed,they knew Sehun for long time before we date,I will not be a problem right?' Soojung ask in nervousness.

'Soojung-ah, I think you better comeback to Korea first before you continue what you and Sehun plan.' Sooyeon plead.

'But unnie, why?'Soojung ask in high tone.

'I don't know how to put in words. You may ask omma and appa when you back. Sorry I have to go,good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter