T.G.I.F

Strings

            Yoojung was busy choosing which costume to put on to Somi’s party and finally decided on dressing herself as a hairy looking orang utan. She constantly yelled and screamed at random people before banging on her chest rapidly.

 

 Much to Doyeon’s dismay as she wanted both of them to go for a couple costume. Something more interesting like Peter Pan and Wendy. Yoojung mentioned about Jack and the Beanstalk in which Doyeon as the beanstalk because she’s STRAIGHT and tall. But in the end Doyeon showed up in a banana suit.

 

“Can you stop making that stupid chimpanzee screams? My ears are practically bleeding.” Doyeon struggling to cover her ears in that silly banana suit. “What’s wrong in that? I’m trying to get into my character. And excuse me I am an orang utan. All they do is just screaming around and devouring bananas. Want me to eat you up instead?” Doyeon tensed up at the comment as it came from the oh-so-innocent Yoojung’s mouth.

 

When Doyeon and Yoojung showed up at Somi’s doorstep, they earned a generous laughter from their friends in which Yoojung obviously wouldn’t mind about but regrets and embarrassment started to fill Doyeon’s mind.

 

“Well finally you came up with a costume aye. Looks bad but Yoojung seems to like it.” Somi commented while closing the front door. Doyeon let out a deep sigh for the nth time that day.

 

“Where’s Jieqiong unnie and the rest?” She tried to switch the topic.“Oh Jieqiong is on her way with Im Nayoung unnie and we kinda make Sejeong unnie to buy more food in case Mina finishes them. Come on friend, cheer up! I’m taking out my beer stash today too!” Doyeon looked at Somi unbelievably, how on earth this girl managed to have beer. But she shrugged it off thinking only Somi can turn the impossible to possible.

 

Few minutes later, Jieqiong arrived with Nayoung. Surprisingly they were wearing matching couple outfits. Both pink. Just the way the Chinese girl liked it. Nayoung sat at the kitchen table joining Chungha and Heehyun. “Oh unnie, come here and help me to win this game. Heehyun keeps winning all the time.” Chungha insisted Nayoung to come and play.

 

Heehyun had lots of nicknames. They called her DJ Ki or maybe Boss (rumor has it that because her father is the Mafia Boss). But her friends knew Heehyun was just another nice person, sometimes intimidating but very good at scarring away the bullies. “Nobody can beat me, hahahahha. I win again!” Heehyun stood up and cheered proudly. “Wait till you play a game with Jung Chaeyeon, see do you have the heart to let her lose.” Chungha smirked at Heehyun. “But she’s not here yet right. Plus I only want to play with you guys.”

 

Its past bedtime but none of the girls were exhausted so Somi suggested on playing Truth or Dare. “Don’t you have other games to play?” Heehyun yawned. Somi pretended not to hear.  Yeonjung took the empty glass bottle and spun it without fail. The living room was quiet as all of the girls’ eyes were on the spinning bottle until it stopped in front of Sejeong.

 

“So, unnie truth or dare?” “Since I’m the first one, let’s go with dare! Ahsaa!” Sejeong shouted with her manly ahjussi voice. Doyeon suggested Sejeong to chug a whole bottle beer in 10 seconds. “10 seconds is too short, maybe 30?” Kim Nayoung replied with a worried expression. And so they let her do it in 20 seconds. “Ahhhh that was good good!” Sejeong pointed the beer bottle into the air and wiped with her hand. “Okay, next”. Sejeong got the ‘privilege’ to spin the bottle this time round.

 

The bottle spun and slowly stopped in front of Yoojung. Doyeon cheered loudly and thought ‘finally’. “Okay I choose truth.” “Who’s the most annoying person you know?” Sohye raised her arm and asked. “Well, that’s easy. It has to be the one and only Kim Doyeon.” Yoojung answered. That earned a crazy round of laughter from the girls, not because of Yoojung’s obvious answer but with Doyeon’s unbelievable facial expression, mouthing ‘why me?’

 

The girls continued their game as they were having the best time of their lives. Until Mina chose a dare that required her to eat some soap. What a bad idea by Heehyun as Mina ended up crying while having soap on her tongue. “I’m not playing anymore TT” Mina cried while Sohye tried to calm her down. “That was pretty mean unnie.” Yeonjung pouted. “It was a dare. She can choose not to do it if she wants to”, Heehyun puffed.

 

The girls continued the game and literally screamed when the bottle pointing at Heehyun. “I’m taking my revenge for myMina. Unnie, you will have to kiss the person right in front of you.” Somi shouted. Heehyun lifted her head and met the eyes of the pretty girl in front of her. Jung Chaeyeon? No way. She thought. She doesn’t have the guts to do it.

 

“I choose the punishment. Give me that beer.” Heehyun replied and avoided eye contact with her ultimate crush. The rest shook their head in disappointment without noticing Chaeyeon was blushing madly.

 

The girls ended up drunk after finishing Somi’s beer stash. Well at least some of them are still conscious. “Bah na nananana….” Yoojung kept chanting it in her orang utan costume and giggled endlessly. Somi let Doyeon and Yeonjung to carry the drunk orang utan into her bedroom to rest.

 

The alcohol starting to knock in for Sejeong when she suddenly started laughing like an old man. “Yahh Kim Nayoung, you are doing it wrong! Let me help you aishhh.” Sejeong hiccupped between her speech. Nayoung and Chungha decided to drag the heavy Sejeong carefully while avoiding Sejeong’s ridiculous attacks.

 

On the other hand, Im Nayoung was stopping Heehyun from rapping crazily with the beer bottle. “Chayeon can you help me hold her? I’m checking for any unoccupied rooms for both of you.” Nayoung signaled Chaeyeon to come over.

 

As soon as Nayoung left, Heehyun pushed Chaeyeon away. “No..no don’t come closer, I’m not kissing youuu” Chaeyeon was surprised at her actions and asked her why. “You are dating Jaehyun from SM High right? I don’t kiss someone who is taken! Go..go” Heehyun replied and dozed off right after. ‘Unnie, I’m no longer taken. I broke up with him already.’ She said it in her mind.

 

Nayoung helped Chaeyeon to move Heehyun into their room and started looking for Jieqiong. Where is she? She thought. Somi showed her the room Jieqiong and she should be sharing, but she found the door locked instead. No way Zhou Jieqiong. You locked me outside of the room?

 

Nayoung wanted to get a spare key from Somi but she felt bad for bothering her again. Staying over her house and creating such a huge mess for Somi was already troublesome enough so in the end she ended up cleaning the living room by herself and plopping her worn out body on the sofa.

 

The next morning, the girls woke up groggily and noticed the living room was extremely neat and clean. As if nobody messed up the living room last night. “Ehh, where is Nayoung unnie?” Sohye asked as she noticed one of them was missing. “Ugh I’m here.” “Not you, she meant the other Nayoung.” Sejeong slapped her shoulder.

 

Somi appeared and told them that Nayoung left this morning without waking the rest. “Wait, does that mean my Nayoungie was sleeping in the living room all alone last night?!!” Jieqiong shouted. “Unnie, she was supposed to share the bedroom with you remember? I thought you kicked her out or something.” Mina answered sleepily.

 

“I DID NOT JUST LOCK MY NAYOUNGIE OUT OF THE ROOM!” Jieqiong screamed frantically. Obviously she just did. Poor Nayoung. Jieqiong made a mental note to apologize to her immediately. 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

IOI landed in LA safely hurray! Aaand did you guys see their airport fancam? Ughhhh I'm so jealous and I want to meet them too!! Honestly, I couldnt get enough of their HAIR COLOR OH MY KYULKYUNGIE!!! Still waiting for Sejeong, Mina and Yeonjeong to arrive. Well that's all for today's update. See you next time *waves excessively.