Two.

Calm Waters

Baekhyun groaned slightly as he held his head, accepting the hand of the stranger that had knocked into him so that he could get back to his feet.

“Jesus, Baekhyun, are you alright?” Junmyeon asked, making a fuss over Baekhyun and checking him all over for any sign of permanent injury.

Baekhyun batted him off, half in amusement, half in annoyance, “I’m fine, it was only a bump” he said, rubbing gently at his head where it had hit the hard floor.

“I am so, so sorry!” one of the two boys in front of him said. He was actually kind of cute in a weird way. His eyes were wide with horror as he looked at Baekhyun, and his ears were sticking out akin to those of Yoda. “I really didn’t mean it. I was just trying to get to Sehun and you were there and I didn’t see, and I am so so so sorry”

The other one – Sehun, assumedly – sighed, “I’m sorry about him. He rambles when he’s nervous” he said on behalf of his friend, “I’m sorry for knocking you down. I hope you’re alright”

Baekhyun laughed softly, “I’m fine, really it’s no worry. I’ve had worse” he waved the fretful pair off, “I’m Baekhyun, by the way. This is my friend Junmyeon. And besides, if anyone should apologise, it’s him, his shirt probably blinded you into not seeing me” he joked lightly.

Sehun snickered at that, holding his hand out to shake both Baekhyun’s and Junmyeon’s, “I’m Oh Sehun. This giant oaf is Park Chanyeol” he said, pointing at the sheepish looking man.

For someone so large, Baekhyun couldn’t help but think he looked very childlike in that moment.

“Hi,” Chanyeol half smiled, looking far too awkward for Baekhyun’s liking, “I really am sorry about before”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “I told you not to worry about it” he said, “But I suppose if you really want to make it up to me, why don’t you come sit down and get me a drink?” he winked playfully.

“You’re on” Sehun grinned back, “Where are we sitting?”

“I got a table by the side there” he pointed over to where there was a small table with a lone man sitting at it, “come on”

He took Sehun by the hand and lead them over to where Kyungsoo was sat nursing his own drink, sipping it through a straw whilst reading the book that he had in his hands.

“Who’re these guys?” he asked simply as Baekhyun and the other three sat down at the table.

Baekhyun signalled one of the waitresses before he turned to look at Kyungsoo, “This is Sehun and his friend Chanyeol. They just knocked me over so I invited them to drink with us”

“You invited two people that assaulted you to drink with us?” Kyungsoo raised a brow at Baekhyun before glancing at Sehun and Chanyeol, “I’m Kyungsoo by the way”

“Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo” Sehun grinned, “and for the record, I didn’t assault him, I fell into him by accident” he clarified, watching as Baekhyun made an order with the waitress before slipping her a generous tip.

The girl beamed at him and thanked him before walking off to get their drinks.

“That’s what they all say” Kyungsoo chuckled before turning to look at Baekhyun, “What did you order?” he asked suspiciously.

Baekhyun shrugged, “Oh you know, just a little of this, a little of that” he feigned innocence, “Just enough to get us a little buzzed”

Chanyeol let out a small, slightly awkward cough, “Uh, not that I don’t appreciate you not cussing me out for shoving you to the floor, but… why are you being so nice about all this?” he asked.

“Dude, it’s nothing. You didn’t mean to, so it’s no biggie. Besides, I’m on Holiday so I have better things to do with my time, man” Baekhyun grinned, reaching over to give Chanyeol a cheeky pat on the arm, letting his hand linger slightly at the feeling of Chanyeol’s muscles.

Chanyeol raised a brow at him, but Baekhyun just gave him a small shrug and a smirk in return before pulling his arm back.

“And anyway, “Baekhyun continued, “Why would I want to get mad at two handsome fella like yourselves?”

“Sehun’s not gay” Chanyeol blurted awkwardly, making Sehun groan and awkwardly let his head fall to the table in embarrassment.

Baekhyun gave the young boy a pat on the back, fighting back a laugh as he did, “I don’t remember asking” he said to Chanyeol, giving him a knowing smirk as he did, “Any reason this should mean something to me?” he teased.

“Baek, leave the kid be” Junmyeon said, deciding to spare Chanyeol’s sanity, lest Baekhyun destroy it.

Baekhyun pouted cutely, turning to cling onto Junmyeon’s arm, “But hyung…” he whined cutely, “I’m just trying to be friendly. Why are you being mean to me when I’m only trying to make friends?”

“I know you, Byun Baekhyun” Junmyeon said unaffectedly, “And you are not an innocent little angel like you want everyone to think. Soo, back me up here”

Kyungsoo looked up briefly from his book, “What? Oh, uh, yeah sure. Baekhyunnie is terrible” he said mindlessly before turning back to his book without so much as batting an eyelid.

“Thanks” Junmyeon deadpanned before looking back at Baekhyun who was still clinging to him with a mischievous smile on his face. “Oh don’t give me that smile, you ” he barked out a laugh of amusement, “Fine, alright whatever, go on, make your friends” he rolled his eyes.

Baekhyun let out a gleeful laugh as he sat back up and turned to face Chanyeol again, “So, you here for the full two weeks, or are you getting off at one of the ports?” he asked. “I mean, assuming you just got on that is?”

“Yeah, two weeks and then back home. Do you live local?” Chanyeol asked, trying to ignore the weird feelings that were fluttering around inside him at the sight of Baekhyun’s teasing smile. The boy was beyond cute, and whilst Chanyeol had his hopes set on a holiday romance, he didn’t know if he would actually get one, especially considering that he had an odd habit of becoming a little shy around anyone that he thought he might end up crushing on – even if only a little – and Baekhyun definitely was his type.

Baekhyun nodded, “Seoul” he answered easily enough, “Pretty central too. I’m studying at Uni right now. Me and Soo are renting an apartment near-by, since it’s convenient” he explained with a small smile, “How about you guys?”

Chanyeol nodded, a smile playing about his lips, “Me too, but I’m living on campus. Are you at S.K.U?” he asked.

“Mm, I am. I take it you are too, then? How come I’ve never seen either of you around?” Baekhyun asked, leaning his elbows on the table and resting his chin in his hands to better look at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol paused briefly as the waitress returned and placed a wide array of drinks on their table, barely leaving enough room for Baekhyun to continue leaning on it. They all thanked her before she gave them a small nod and smile and left them to it.

“Maybe we don’t study in the same buildings?” he suggested, “I’m doing science, and Sehunnie is studying criminology”

Baekhyun nodded interestedly, “Science, huh? I was never much good at anything but Biology” he laughed, before turning to Sehun, “Criminology sounds like a lot of fun though. Just don’t kill anyone or whatever now that you know how to get away with it” he winked with a little laugh, “Me and Kyungsoo are studying music, though Soo does minor in English too”

“Music?” Chanyeol beamed, “Wah, a man after my own heart! I have my own studio back at my parents place. It’s not much though, it’s just a hobby, but I love people that are really into music” he said, reaching out to take one of the drinks on the table and take a sip, “Ooh, this is good” he said before drinking half of it in one.

Baekhyun laughed, his eyes crinkling as he reached over and touched Chanyeol’s arm lightly, “Slow down, big boy” he said, “They make those a lot stronger when you’ve tipped them well. Try not to over-do it”

“I handle my drink pretty well” Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

Baekhyun smirked, “Well alright, if you say so” he shot Kyungsoo a look, who smiled back at him slyly, placing his book to one side as he did.

Kyungsoo looked over at Chanyeol, “So, Chanyeol. What brings you on this trip?” he asked.

Chanyeol, who had just finished his drink and was starting on his second, smiled, “Boys holiday” he said, “Me, Sehunnie and our friend Jongin decided on a little break. How about you guys?”

“Oh, the same really. Us three and our other two friends just wanted to spend a little more time together and figured this would be a good way. Although, they’re probably in their room ing right now” Kyungsoo said bluntly, “if we meet again later, you’ll probably see them. They’re names are Jongdae and Minseok”

Chanyeol nodded, “Are they dating?” he asked, ignoring the slightly awkward way that Sehun was shifting in his seat. He knew that the younger was hoping to god that this wouldn’t lead back into a conversation about his uality, but Chanyeol was no longer concerned with that, he was becoming a lot more interested on impressing Baekhyun, though he wasn’t sure why he was feeling so strong about it in that moment. Maybe those drinks were stronger than he anticipated.

“No” Kyungsoo waved a dismissive hand before taking one of the drinks from the table, watching as Baekhyun did the same, his best friend had an utterly amused smile on his face as Kyungsoo continued to coerce Chanyeol into drinking more since he was so good at it. He pushed another drink towards Chanyeol as soon as he had finished the second, which Chanyeol accepted obliviously, “They’re just friends, but they’re ing”

“Personally,” Baekhyun put in, “I think it’s only going to end badly. These kind of things never end well”

Sehun nodded as he gave in and grabbed a drink for himself, then handed one to Junmyeon, who accepted it gratefully, “I agree. Friends with benefits always ends badly because it’s inevitable that someone will end up catching feelings if it goes on too long”

Chanyeol blinked, “But it’s one of those things isn’t it? Where people don’t really listen until it’s been something they experienced”

“You worded that so well, Chanyeol” Baekhyun snickered.

Sehun rolled his eyes, “You two are terrible” he said pointedly at Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

“Hey, it isn’t my fault that he’s a light weight” Baekhyun laughed, “Don’t worry, I’ll help you get him back to your room if he gets too bad”

“I’m holding you to that,” Sehun grinned, nudging Baekhyun with his shoulder playfully.

Chanyeol frowned, “You know that I can hear you, right?” he pointed out with a whine.

“I think you were meant to” Kyungsoo gave him a mocking pat on the shoulder.

“Play nice” Junmyeon warned, “I’m gonna go do a little wondering, just… Stay out of trouble. Please. For the sake of my sanity?”

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo grinned up at their friend, “Can’t promise” they told him before breaking into giggles.

“Lord give me strength” Junmyeon groaned before downing the rest of his drink and taking his leave.

--

Yixing stretched his limbs out as he got up from the chair he was sat in. They’d been sat drinking for a fair few hours and he needed to walk around a little, lest he cramp up.

He began walking down towards the entrance of the lower floors when he found himself face to face with the bright shirt guy from that morning.

“Oh, um sorry” The man coughed awkwardly.

Yixing smiled, “For what?” he asked, a teasing glint in his eye.

Junmyeon raised an amused brow, “I’m not sure yet” he played along, “but no doubt there’ll be something when I see you next”

Yixing smirked, “and here I was thinking that you were sorry about that shirt,” he said, dragging a finger over Junmyeon’s chest.

Junmyeon watched in amusement as Yixing pulled his hand back, “I happen to like this shirt” he laughed, “It’s cool”

“You’re lucky you’re cute - ” he paused, raising his eyebrows questioningly.

“Junmyeon” Junmyeon supplied, holding out his hand in a ways of polite greeting.

Yixing was quick to take it, giving it a small shake, though he didn’t let go after, instead choosing to hold onto Junmyeon’s hand almost playfully as he said, “Yixing. Nice to meet you, Junmyeon”

“Likewise” Junmyeon grinned.

“Myeon?!” a familiar voice called from behind him. Junmyeon groaned, letting go of Yixing’s hand as he did before turning to face Minseok, “Oh thank god! I lost Jongdae a while back and I couldn’t see anyone, but then I saw your shirt and I – oh. Yixing.” He paused.

Yixing’s eyes widened in recognition, “Minseok? What are you doing here?” he asked bewilderedly.

Minseok laughed in amazement as he stepped forward to give Yixing a hug, “I’m on holiday with friends” he said easily as they pulled apart, “I see you’ve already met one of them”

Junmyeon smiled with a little wave, making Yixing chuckle, “So I’m guessing you two know each other?” he commented.

“We dated in high school” Yixing explained, “Back when Minnie was cute and squishy” he winked playfully.

Minseok scoffed, “, it’s not my fault I got y”

Junmyeon laughed, “Jesus Christ, Min. Anyway, how did you lose Jongdae?”

Minseok grinned impishly, “Well… He was being annoying so I waited until he wasn’t looking and then split. Didn’t really think it thought though, because then I was stranded all on my own… so yeah…”

“Xing, what are you doing?”

The three of them turned to see a tall man, that kind of resembled an angry bird. Yixing only grinned up at him thought, “Making friends” he said innocently, “Where’s Luhan and Tao?”

Kris smiled, “I see. Lu got sunburnt so Tao took him back to the room” he said before turning to look at Yixing’s new pals, “Oh, you’re the shirt guy! I’m Kris,” he introduced himself.

“Shirt guy?” Junmyeon laughed, “I usually just go by Junmyeon. This is Minseok”

“Hi” Minseok waved cutely.

Kris nodded back before turning to look at Junmyeon again, “Yeah, we saw you earlier trying to dance at the bar” he laughed, “Xing thought it was cute”

Yixing grinned, “What? It was” he said, not even trying to deny it.

“Dude, are you trying to hit on my friend?” Minseok snorted.

“I wasn’t trying anything. I was just doing it” Yixing shrugged, turning to face Junmyeon with a sly smile, “Was it working?”

Junmyeon gave him an amused smile in return, “How about this; I’ll tell you the answer to that if you and Kris can beat me and Min at doubles pool?”

Yixing’s eyes lit up at the suggestion, “Oh you are so on” he agreed, grabbing Kris with one hand and Junmyeon with the other, leaving Minseok to follow after them as Yixing led them to the games room, ready to whoop some . Even if Kris was a liability when it came to anything other than basketball. Luckily, it just so happened that Yixing was a ing ace at pool.

They made it to the games room fairly quickly, what with Yixing having pulled them along. He let them go as they made their way to a free table at the back of the room, then tossed the triangle at Kris, “Rack ‘em up” he instructed before grabbing two cues from the wall and passing one to Junmyeon.

“Rock, paper, scissors on who breaks?” Junmyeon suggested.

Yixing nodded, holding out his fist, “One two three. Rock, paper, scissors!”

Junmyeon held out paper as Yixing flashed scissors.

“You snooze, you lose” he smirked, giving Junmyeon a mocking pat on the shoulder. He grabbed the white ball and lined it up, then chalked his cue before breaking. It was with practiced ease that he potted two red balls in one go.

“” Junmyeon blinked.

Minseok nodded as he came to stand beside Junmyeon, having gotten a slice of watermelon from somewhere, “We’re ed, you know that right?” he pointed out, taking a bite of the fruit easily, “Well, you more so than me, because he’s got his sights on you now”

“I’m surprisingly okay with that” Junmyeon said as he watched Yixing pot ball after ball with calculated ease.

Minseok snorted, “You’ve known him all of five minutes and you’re already whipped” he rolled his eyes, “Good luck with that, man”

“I’m not whipped, ” Junmyeon scoffed, “Just… I’m liking what I see” he said, eyeing up the Chinese man as he leant over the table, giving Junmyeon a nice view of his , so that he could pot the ‘8’ ball and win the game.

Yixing grinned as he turned around to face Junmyeon again, “Pay up” he said, stalking over until he was toe to toe with the other man, “Was it working?”

Junmyeon smirked, leaning slightly closer to Yixing, “It was” he said lowly before pulling back, “best two out of three? We’ll break first this time”

“Do you enjoy losing that much?” Yixing mocked playfully as he watched Minseok rack the balls up again, chatting to Kris as he did.

Junmyeon rolled his eyes, “Are you always so sure of yourself?” he asked, his eyes grazing over Yixing’s body.

“Yes” Yixing said easily, “So tell me, Junmyeon, what do you do when you aren’t getting hit on by your friend’s ex?”

“I work at the library with said friend” Junmyeon answered, “You?”

Yixing grinned, “I’m a dance student. But I work part time at a bar” he said easily, “you should come visit me when we get back home. Assuming you live in Seoul?”

“You’d be assuming right” Junmyeon nodded, watching Kris and Minseok battle it out. They were both fairly good, though Minseok held the upper hand. Still, neither of them held a candle to Yixing.

“Good to know” Yixing said dismissively, though there was clearly a lilt of glee in his voice.

“Maybe you can dance for me sometime” Junmyeon suggested with a wiggle of his brows, earning himself a laugh and a slap on the chest from Yixing.

“Behave” he chastised lightly, “We’re in competition right now. I can’t be fraternising with the enemy”

“But it’s so fun” Junmyeon grinned, “You know you want to anyway. Cheap thrills and all that”

Yixing snickered, “Well you clearly live for cheap thrills” he said, the material of Junmyeon’s shirt.

Junmyeon brought a hand down to gently grab Yixing’s wrist, “Well, given that you keep touching it so much, I’m inclined to believe that you secretly like it” he teased.

Yixing chuckled, “I think it’s the person in it that takes more of my interest. Not this pitiful excuse of a shirt” he grinned mischievously.

“Yah, stop picking on my shirt” Junmyeon joked, tugging Yixing slightly closer, “Or else”

Yixing raised a brow, “Or else, what?” he prodded, a smirk playing about his lips.

Junmyeon’s eyes narrowed good-naturedly as he looked back at Yixing, “You don’t want to find out” he said lowly, his voice making Yixing feel intrigued.

“Is that so?” Yixing implored, his eyes moving over Junmyeon’s face to see if there was any sign that he would crack.

Junmyeon hummed, “Don’t test me” he whispered, a smirk on his lips.

“Or what?”

“Or…”

“Mm?”

Minseok chose that moment to push between them, “Yo, can you two finish eye-ing later. Me and Kris decided that we’re gonna gets drinks. Hurry and let’s go”

“Great timing, pal” Yixing rolled his eyes, gently pulling his arm back from Junmyeon’s hold and taking a step back, “Really, I’m so, so, glad we ran into each other after all this time”

Minseok though, only grinned back at him, “Ay, you know you love seeing me again” he laughed, “As soon as I get some drinks in you, you’ll forget all about this and be able to carry on hitting on my friend again and I’ll pretend this doesn’t violate some pre-historic bro-code or whatever”

Yixing scoffed out a laugh, “You’re so stupid”

“Coming from the guy that’s fawning over Kim Junmyeon, that doesn’t mean a lot” Minseok laughed.

“Hey!” Junmyeon frowned, “Words hurt, you know!”

Minseok grinned, pulling Junmyeon into a hug as he did, “Yah, get over yourself, you big baby” he chuckled, “now… How about shots?”

“Isn’t that a bit much?” Junmyeon asked.

“SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS!” Yixing, Minseok and Kris chanted, coming to form a circle around Junmyeon, all of them jumping as they did.

“Quit” Junmyeon said, though he couldn’t stop from laughing as the three continued with their silly antics. “Alright, fine! Shots!”

“Say it like you mean it!” Minseok demanded.

Junmyeon groaned before joining them in jumping up and down, “SHOTS!” he chanted with them, making the other three cheer and laugh.

It was going to be one long day. That was for damn sure.

--

Jongin was beside himself. How the could he have lost to Chanyeol?! How?!

“Go on. The cute one by the pool with the book” Chanyeol snickered. They’d been there one night and Jongin was already regretting it.

He was pimped out in a bath towel that Chanyeol had turned into a poor excuse for a toga, with his hair in pigtails, “Please don’t make me do this…” he groaned.

“You lost, fair and square. Now mush!” Chanyeol demanded, giving Jongin a nudge forward.

Jongin cussed Chanyeol under his breath as he made his way over to the boy by the pool that oddly resembled an owl. Or maybe a penguin. Perhaps both. Either way, he was definitely Jongin’s type. Not that it mattered, because even if this dude was into guys, after what Jongin was about to do, he’d have no chance with the guy. He had such a hard life sometimes.

With an awkward cough, Jongin came to a standstill in front of the guy, trying his best to look confident, when in reality he was absolutely ting himself.

The guy looked up, a bemused expression on his handsome features, “Can I help you?” he asked, obviously just wanting to read his book in peace.

Jongin could feel the redness seeping into his cheeks as he looked down at the other man, “I… like to piss on children” he informed awkwardly.

Needless to say, the man looked horrified, “Excuse me?” he shot back, clearly not amused by Jongin, and Jongin had never wanted the ground to swallow him so much in his life.

“I, um, like to… piss on children” Jongin repeated sheepishly, rubbing his sweaty palms on his make-shift toga.

The man’s eyes narrowed, making Jongin gulp, for someone so squishy this guy wasn’t half intimidating, “Look pal, I don’t know what kind of ed up game you’re playing, but I’m really not interested, so I suggest you piss off” he threatened calmly.

“Kyungsoo hyung!”

Jongin turned to see Sehun running over before he plopped into the seat with Kyungsoo, half squashing him as he did.

“Hey Sehunnie. Where’s Baek?” Kyungsoo asked, placing his book to one side and wrapping his arms around Sehun’s middle.

Sehun sighed, “He ran into Chanyeol and they’re getting drinks. He abandoned me, hy- Jongin? What the are you wearing?”

“Wait, you know this guy?” Kyungsoo frowned.

Sehun hummed, “This is Jongin. The one I was telling you about yesterday. He’s not usually this… uh… well this” he gestured over the highly embarrassed Jongin’s ‘clothes’.

“He just came over to tell me that he likes to piss on kids” Kyungsoo explained, eyeing Jongin uneasily.

Jongin groaned as he looked at Sehun, “It was a forfeit” the told the boy who was still sat in Kyungsoo’s lap.

Sehun paused, realising then why Chanyeol had tackled him yesterday, “Whose idea?” he asked.

“Mine, but-”

“Kyungsoo hyung, we should move. We don’t want people to think we know this creep” he cut Jongin off, not caring that Jongin looked as though he was about to cry at any moment.

“Sehun, come on!” Jongin pleaded, though it fell on deaf ears as Sehun stood up, waited for Kyungsoo to grab his book and then began to lead him away, ignoring as well that Jongin began to trudge miserably along behind them.

Kyungsoo glanced back at Jongin briefly, he did feel a little sorry for him, but at the same time he was still a little weirded out by the boy’s antics – joke or not, it was not what he wanted from his holiday and Kyungsoo didn’t like to be singled out for stupid pranks – unless they were between himself and Baekhyun. Baekhyun had an unquestioned pass.

Jongin sighed to himself. It was one thing to utterly humiliate yourself in front of a cute guy, but when it turned out that the cute guy was friendly with your best friend – your ing melodramatic best friend at that – well, that was just the kind of thing that made you want to drown yourself in a pool of your own tears.

He hadn’t meant to make the cute boy – Kyungsoo, he reminded himself. The guy’s name was Kyungsoo – he hadn’t meant to make him mad, but it just so happened that Jongin had a knack for scarring himself for life.

As they walked, Jongin made good use of the time to rid himself of the ty towel toga that Chanyeol had forced him into, and pull out the stupid bobbles in his hair, ruffling it back to a semi-normal state. Leaving him in nothing but a pair of tight swim trunks – again curtesy of Chanyeol – once he’d managed to rid himself of the blasted town by tossing it onto an empty chair as they passed it.

Sehun and Kyungsoo were chatting to one another easily as they walked ahead, not even bothering to spare Jongin a word. In his opinion, Sehun was taking this a little far, after all it was Chanyeol that tackled him! So what if it had been Jongin’s idea, he hadn’t actually done anything wrong!

They ended up at a small table where Chanyeol and another guy sat laughing together. Sehun said beside the guy that Jongin didn’t know, then sat Kyungsoo, leaving Jongin to sit between Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

“Who’s the guy?” Baekhyun asked, nodding in Jongin’s direction.

“Dunno, but he liked to piss on kids apparently” Kyungsoo deadpanned, shooing the sheepish Jongin a bemused look.

Chanyeol snorted loudly before breaking into a fit of obnoxious laughter. Baekhyun’s eyes widened in surprise, clearly not expecting such a reaction from his newly acquired friend.

“Sorry” Chanyeol chuckled when he’d calmed down enough. He slung an arm over the back of Baekhyun’s chair and leant back in his own, “That’s Jongin, the guy we told you about yesterday”

Baekhyun’s mouth formed a small ‘o’ of understanding, “but why is he ?” he asked after a moment.

“I have shorts on” Jongin whined, “Please stop”

Kyungsoo raised a brow, “This is coming from the guy that likes to tell strangers about his weird – and illegal – es?” he said pointedly.

“It isn’t like that” Jongin groaned, running a frustrated hand over his face, “It was all Chanyeol’s fault! he made me do it!”

Kyungsoo hummed, “Funny, I didn’t see him forcing your hand. You have willpower for a reason, Jongin”

Jongin blinked, taken aback by the way his name sounded on Kyungsoo’s lips.

Was ten minutes too soon to fall in love with somebody?

Probably.

Jongin was so transfixed on the ever growing uncomfortable Kyunhsoo that he didn’t see the was Baekhyun nudged Sehun, nor the way that the two of them glanced at him before sharing a rather sinister smile.

“Looks like someone has a crush on Kyungsoo hyung” Sehun snickered.

Baekhyun grinned, “Kid sure does fall fast” he mocked evilly, sniggering under his breath, lest Kyungsoo overhear them.

“You thinking what I’m thinking?” Sehun asked.

“Time to play match-maker?” Baekhyun raised a brow.

Sehun grinned wickedly, “you read my mind, hyung. You read my mind” he said.

Kyungsoo shifted awkwardly in his seat under Jongin’s stare, “Uh, Jongin… The piss thing was one thing, but this is just a whole other level of ing creepy man… Can you maybe, like, stop ing staring at me?”

Jongin blinked, his face flushing again as he registered what he had been doing, “I, uh, s-sorry I um, got a bit lost in my own world” he stuttered out as an excuse, “I wasn’t staring at your lips”

“Nobody mentioned his lips” Chanyeol pointed out helpfully.

Jongin froze for a moment, “I… I…”

“Um, Baek, can we swap seats?” Kyungsoo asked awkwardly, “This guy is starting to weird me out…”

Baekhyun shook his head mockingly, “Sorry, no can do, Soo. I promised I’d sit with both Chanyeol and Sehunnie. So you can see my dilemma” he attempted to look sad for his friend.

“” Kyungsoo huffed, before turning back to look at Jongin, “Seriously man, it’s getting a bit much now. I’m gonna actually start believing the whole pissing on kids thing in a minute”

Jongin blanched, “That’s not..! Oh, for crying out loud. You know what, I give up. Think what you like. I don’t give a anymore”

“Whoa there,” Kyungsoo backtracked slightly, “What the crawled up your ?”

Jongin’s eyes narrowed, “Well maybe it’s the fact that not only me, but Chanyeol, has explained that it was a ing forfeit and you’re still chewing me out about it! Why don’t you just move on”

“Uh, because it happened five ing minutes ago!” Kyungsoo snapped back.

Jongin rolled his eyes, “’s sake” he huffed out.

“Trouble in paradise, Jonginnie?” Sehun grinned. “That isn’t the way to win him over you know. Maybe an apology and a nice bouquet of flowers would do the trick” he suggested, making Kyungsoo laugh and Jongin blush like a school girl.

Baekhyun decided that would be a good time to chime in also, “Just not daffodils, he’s allergic” he told Jongin ‘helpfully’.

“I like tulips” Kyungsoo put in helpfully, enjoying the way Jongin was getting flustered. Maybe the kid was a ing idiot, but he seemed like he would be fun to tease. Hell, he deserved a little bit of it after the stunt he’d pulled.

Jongin let out a strangled cry of embarrassment before letting his head fall to the table in sheer defeat, ignoring the obnoxious laughter from the other four at the table.

“I think we broke him…” Kyungsoo chuckled, giving Jongin a pat on the shoulder.

Jongin made a noise at the touch, though none of them could quite tell what it was.

“Uh, ‘Soo, I think you might want to not touch him for a bit… It might end up killing him” Chanyeol said wisely.

Kyungsoo’s brows furrowed, “Why would I eve affect him?” he asked in confusion, “We were only playing around, he doesn’t really have a crush on me, right Jongin? After all, we only just met.”

Jongin whimpered slightly. He was definitely regretting his holiday.

So very, very much.

“I dunno man” Chanyeol chortled, “I dunno”

“I hate you all” Jongin whispered when he finally found his voice again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Alas, I present chapter 2.
Hopefully it isn't too disappointing? 

Much love~
Until next time<3