One.

Calm Waters

Junmyeon looked all too thrilled as he lead the way up the ramp onto the luxury cruise ship. Two weeks of pure bliss awaited them, and by God did he need a break. And what better a break than a two week, all-inclusive cruise with your best friends?

Behind Junmyeon followed Minseok and Jongdae, the pair of them looking pretty excited also, though not to the extent of their friend. The trip was a pretty in’ idea all in all, so neither of them had any complaints.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were bringing up the rear, lugging their suitcases behind them like the others, though Baekhyun also had a gym-bag full of stuff, though his friends had tried to stop him, he claimed that it was necessary.

“I don’t think we thought this through” Kyungsoo muttered to Baekhyun, “D’you think he picked the cruise because he knows that we can’t escape this way? What if he snaps and tries to kill us all?” he joked as they followed the overly happy Junmyeon to where their rooms were situated.

Baekhyun snorted, “Well if he does, I still don’t think I’ll be able to take him seriously” he grinned at his best friend, “he’s too… I don’t even know how to describe it. He just has one of those faces that you just look at and laugh”

“You know, as harsh as that sounds… I actually agree” Kyungsoo giggled along with Baekhyun. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun had been friends since forever, and they made an unlikely pair. Kyungsoo was very straight laced a lot of the time, like to keep himself to himself and was more or less a generally quite person, whereas Baekhyun was the opposite. Baekhyun was loud and playful and like to have fun whenever he could. He loved to be around people and chat and know everything.

But their friendship just worked, Kyungsoo brought out a calmer side of Baekhyun, and in turn Baekhyun was able to coax out Kyungsoo’s more socially ambiguous side, convincing him to partake in all sorts of mayhem.

“Right,” Junmyeon announced as they came to a stop outside of two doors labelled ‘65’ and ‘66’ respectively, “We have two conjoining rooms. One has a double bed and the other has a double and a single. So-”

“Min and I will take the double” Jongdae cut Junmyeon off with an easy smile.

Baekhyun hummed, “Kyungsoo and me will take the double in our room, so you can have a bed to yourself, Myeon” he offered, making Junmyeon smile sweetly.

Even if sometimes his friends poked fun at him, they had their genuinely sweet moments.

“Thanks guys,” he smiled, “Alright, lets head in and I’ll hand out the keys” he unlocked the door to the room labelled ‘65’ before pushing his way in and shoving his case next to the single bed.

The room itself was pretty swanky. It was a fairly big room, given that it was on a boat. Opposite two of the most comfortable looking beds the boys had ever laid eyes on was a T.V. along with a mini fridge and a complimentary box of chocolates. To one side of them was a small bar area and to the other side of them was a long closet.

Beside Suho’s bed was a small port-hole window, and to its other side was a small beside table and then a door, which lead to room ‘66’, then there was the double bed which Baekhyun and Kyungsoo would be sharing.

Finally was a door by the closet, which led to their en-suite bathroom.

They each had a peak into the other room as Minseok and Jongdae dropped off their cases. It was slightly smaller than room ‘65’ but more or less the same layout.

They gathered back in Junmyeon’s room where he gave them all a key.

“Okay, so I think that dinner starts at six, but if you miss it there are still places to buy food and stuff. The restaurant is open until around eleven anyway, so I doubt you’ll miss it. Um… we have access to everything and – oh! Before I forget, we have a wristband that we have to wear to show that we’re all inclusive, so we’ve already paid for it all. Don’t lose them!” he warned before handing them each a band and putting on his own.

They all gave Junmyeon their word that they would be good and make sure to take good care of them before going about unpacking their things.

“Minseok!” Baekhyun called as he began to hand up his shirts.

The older lad popped his head into the room enquiringly, “You called?”

“Yeah, I just wanted to say; remember that these walls are thin. So if you and Jongdae are gonna spend the next two weeks ing, can you keep the noise to a minimum?” Baekhyun smiled almost teasingly.

Minseok raised a brow as he ducked into the room and sat down on Baekhyun and Kyungsoo’s bed, “What makes you think we’ll be ing at all?” he shot back easily enough.

Baekhyun scoffed, “Oh please” he said, “We all know that you two have that weird arrangement going on”

“I believe the term is ‘ buddies’, Baek” Kyungsoo contributed as he made his way out of the bathroom, after having put all of his toiletries away.

Minseok rolled his eyes, “You act like it’s a massive deal. It’s just… friends helping out friends” he said easily, glancing over at Junmyeon, “Oh tell me that’s not what you’re wearing…”

Junmyeon frowned as he looked over his outfit, “What’s wrong with what I’m wearing?” he asked. He was clad in white shorts and flip-flops, which weren’t so bad, it was the painfully bright yellow Hawaiian shirt that had Minseok cringing at his friends life choices.

“What’s right with it?” Jongdae pipped up as he came through the door from his room and joined Minseok on Baekhyun and Kyungsoo’s bed.

Junmyeon’s frown deepened, “I like this top” he said, “It’s snazzy”

“What are you, eighty?” Baekhyun snorted, “Jesus Christ, Myeon. Live a little. Learn how to dress your age and not like a grandpa on vacation”

Junmyeon sighed, “Alright, enough” he said, “You can laugh at me or take the piss all you like, I like my outfit and I couldn’t give two s what anyone else thinks of it. So I’m wearing it and that’s that”

“Damn, Myeon” Minseok smirked, “You’re y when you get all in charge like that” he winked, making Junmyeon flush bright red and making the others laugh.

Junmyeon groaned and sat down on his bed, “You know, you guys are literally the worse friends” he grumbled.

Jongdae snickered as he moved to wrap his arms around Minseok and rest his chin on the elder’s shoulders, “Then why are you still friends with us?” he joked.

“Because I’m too old to make new friends” Junmyeon sighed solemnly, “Lord give me strength”

Baekhyun grinned at the elder as he pulled a pair of shorts on over his boxers and switched his boots out for a pair of plimsolls, “Aw, Junmyeonnie, don’t be like that. Even old people can make friends, you just have to believe in yourself”

“Want us to set you up on play-date?” Kyungsoo chimed in as he began to line up the bottles of alcohol they’d brought with them on the bar and pull out five glasses before pouring them each a of whiskey to start their trip on a high.

Junmyeon rolled his eyes as he accepted a glass from Kyungsoo, who then passed out the rest, “You’re an ”

“An you know you couldn’t live without” Kyungsoo grinned, handing Junmyeon a glass.

Minseok laughed, “Alright, enough picking on Myeon, let’s make a toast” he said, “To an awesome holiday with friends” he lifted his glass.

“To getting smashed and making bad choices” Baekhyun added.

Kyungsoo grinned at his best friend, “To not getting caught when we smuggled alcohol on board”

“To the prospect of getting high” Jongdae contributed, “Kidding!” he added at the looks that Minseok and Junmyeon shot his way as Baekhyun and Kyungsoo grinned at him.

Junmyeon rolled his eyes, “To us!” he finished it off before they all downed their drinks, all of them but Baekhyun cringing at the burn that followed.

“Dude, how are you not making a face right now?” Jongdae asked.

Baekhyun shrugged, “I drink really well” he laughed easily, “besides it wasn’t even that strong”

The five of them continued to bicker lightly about this that and the other as they unpacked all their things and had a few more drinks.

Minseok and Jongdae were pottering about in their room, just getting better acquainted with where they would be sleeping for the next couple of weeks, they were rather looking forward to all the time they would be spending together.

Jongdae smirked as he watched Minseok bend over to shove his suitcase in the bottom of the closet to keep it out of the way.

“Stop staring at my ” Minseok chastised lightly before turning to face Jongdae with a knowing look.

Jongdae simply shrugged, “Sorry” he said, not sounding sorry in the slightest before he moved over to plant a cheeky kiss on Minseok’s lips, “Wanna go look around or something?”

“Sure, let me just get changed” Minseok agreed with an easy-going smile.

Eventually, Minseok and Jongdae left out to go and explore the boat a little.

“What’s up with those two anyways?” Kyungsoo asked as he changed into something a little more comfortable so that he would be able to go and explore with Baekhyun a little later on.

Junmyeon tilted his head quizzically, “What do you mean?” he asked.

“I mean, are they just ing or do you think it’s something more?” he expanded.

Baekhyun sighed, “I’m pretty sure it means something more for Jongdae” he said, “But Minseok is kinda… I don’t know, flaky about relationships. And openly so, so I really hope for his sake that Jongdae isn’t catching feelings because that never ends well, I’m telling you”

“True” Junmyeon nodded, “Someone always ends up getting hurt because they can’t deal with it being just casual”

Kyungsoo raised a brow, “Speaking from experience are we?”

“Huh? No, nothing like that” Junmyeon laughed, “I’ve just watched a lot of TV and take it from there”

“Smooth” Baekhyun snorted, “You wanna go look around anyways?”

Kyungsoo nodded, “Yeah, I’m in” he said, “Myeon?”

“I’ll catch up in a bit” Junmyeon waved them off, “Go have fun and don’t get into trouble. At least not on the first day”

The pair of them promised to be on their best behaviour before heading out and leaving Junmyeon on his own for a while.

With a smile, he looked around the room contently, he was beyond happy to be on this holiday. He’d never really been on a cruise before, and though he knew that his friends hadn’t been overly keen on the idea of being on a boat for two weeks, he really did hope that they would enjoy themselves. It was so rare that they all got time off together, so for them to have two whole weeks to just relax and enjoy themselves, he was over the moon.

He poured himself one more shot of whiskey before closing the bottle and placing it back with the others on the bar. He made sure that all the appliances and lights were switched off before he made his own way out of the room to go and see what the cruise had to offer.

He knew that they would stop off in a few places from time to time, but he had forgotten to check where those places would be. He didn’t really care all that much anyhow. He was too preoccupied with wanting to just enjoy himself to the max and make the most of his time off work.

He closed the door of the room behind him and set off to explore, not noticing that there was a person running down the hall headed straight for him.

--

Chanyeol was excited to be spending a couple of weeks pratting around with his boys.

He ran down the hallway to room ‘49’ where he was staying with Sehun and Jongin, accidentally bumping into a short man in a violently bright Hawaiian shirt as he did.

“Sorry, man!” he apologised before carrying on his way and bursting into the room to find Sehun dancing to music with a cocktail in his hand.

Jongin on the other hand was sat on the bed going through his shoes before settling on a pair of flip-flops.

“Guys! They have a games room! It has packman and everything!” Chanyeol told them with an excited grin.

Truth be told, Chanyeol was always a pretty happy, excited person. He could put a positive spin on almost any situation, but it was clear to see that this wasn’t just normal excitement for the eldest of their little trio, he was genuinely on a high at the prospect of a games room.

His eyes had lit up as he looked at his friends, who seemed to be too preoccupied with doing their own thing.

Chanyeol frowned dejectedly before walking over and taking the drink out of Sehun’s hand and downing the rest of it, “Jesus Christ, where did you get this?” he grimaced at the burn in his throat.

Sehun hummed, “There’s a bar like right down the hall. They make strong drinks” he said, continuing to dance around the room.

“I ing gathered that much” Chanyeol made a face as he put the now empty glass down on the side. “God, how did you drink most of that? It tasted like nail varnish remover”

Sehun raised a brow, “You drink Soju all the time” he pointed out, “that takes like hair spray, how the hell can you complain right now?”

Chanyeol opened his mouth to come back with a witty remark, but was cut off by Jongin changing the subject.

“Think there’ll be any cute guys on board?” He asked, shoving his shoes to one side so that he could stretch out on the soft bed.

Chanyeol grinned, “Oh I hope so, I want one of those holiday romances. You know like in the movies? Where they meet and they hit it off and then they fall in love super fast and keep in touch afterwards, and then obviously something goes wrong, but then there is the dramatic ‘I love you’ scene and they live happily ever after” he sighed dopily, spinning around on the spot before shooting Sehun dreamy eyes, “I need cute boys in my life”

“And girls, not all of us are gay” Sehun said pointedly, missing the look that Jongin and Chanyeol gave one another.

“Sehun… You know that being gay isn’t a bad thing, right?” Chanyeol pressed lightly.

They’d had his discussion so many times, but Sehun was so clearly in denial about it all, that it was almost sad to witness by this point.

“I know that! W-What does it even matter anyway? I’m not gay, so I could care less. I obviously have no problem with the whole…. Gay-ness and whatnot, otherwise I wouldn’t be around you idiots, would I?” Sehun excused awkwardly. He fiddled awkwardly with his t-shirt as he attempted to stand his ground.

Jongin frowned, “Nobody was calling you gay, pal” he shifted so that he was sat up on the bed with his legs crossed as he looked at Sehun.

“I’m not an idiot. I know it was implied” Sehun said, he’d stopped dancing by this point and looked a little bit like he was going to vomit. “You always do this”

“Maybe you’re bi?” Chanyeol supplied with a shrug, “I mean, there’s a whole spectrum or whatever. Maybe you like both? Nothing says you can’t like guys and girls”

“I don’t like men” Sehun said firmly, “I’m getting real tired of having these conversations with the pair of you. I don’t push you into wanting to like girls, so why do you insist on trying to make me interested in guys?! I’m not gay, I’ll never be gay, so stop trying to make me admit that I’m something I’m not. I’m cool with you guys going out and doing you, but why should I bother with this anymore if all you do when we’re together is try and get me to admit that I… You know what…. I’m going for a drink. I’ll be back later” he sighed before making his way out of the room.

“Stupid friends” he muttered as he left the room. He knew, strictly speaking, that they might perhaps be onto something, but Sehun just wasn’t ready to admit that yet. Especially not to himself. It was a touchy subject at best and it wasn’t something that he was willing to talk about just yet. He… he knew that he was being unfair. He knew that Jongin and Chanyeol only meant well, but it was just something that scared him.

Sehun had always thought he’d known himself so, so well, and the idea that maybe he had been a little misguided on just who he was made him want to throw himself off a bridge some days.

There was just no way that he could be… He just… Couldn’t.

Jongin sighed as the door slammed shut behind Sehun, “Well that went well” he said with a roll of his eyes.

Chanyeol snorted, letting himself flop onto the bed beside Jongin, “Doesn’t it always?” he pointed out sarcastically, “Bro, we’ve tried. The dude is so far in the closet that he’s had ing tea with Mr Tumnus. But until he accepts it himself, then we’ll have no luck getting through to him” he sighed, turning to better face Jongin.

“I think half of the reason he doesn’t want to admit it is because it’ll mean his dad was right” Jongin said, “Like, his mum wouldn’t give two s, but his dad is constantly making jokes about it and it makes Sehunnie uncomfortable”

Chanyeol hummed, “His dad is a ”

Jongin nodded, he’d known Sehun since before he could remember and whilst his dad seemed like a top guy to the outside world, behind closed doors he was a bit on an .

He’d never hit them or gotten violent, but Jongin knew from years of sleepovers and dinners at Sehun’s house that his dad was a verbally abusive, manipulative . He was glad that Sehun no longer had to live there, since the two of them lived on campus during the school year, then Sehun crashed at his gran’s place when summer rolled around. Sometimes he crashed at Chanyeol’s too, since Chanyeol’s mum loved the life out of him. Not to mention that Chanyeol’s sister was super cool and worked for the local news, so everyone in town knew who she was.

It was kind of cool to be friends with the local celeb, though Chanyeol begged to differ. In his opinion, his sister was an that liked to make his life hell – though it was obvious to anyone that the two of them got on better than most siblings and simply adored one another.

“You don’t have to tell me twice” Jongin scoffed, “The dude’s a complete wad. On the bright side, his mum is a ing legend. And she cooks like a saint” he said before getting to his feet and stretching out his long limbs.

Chanyeol nodded, getting to his feet also, “Poor kid. He’ll figure himself out sooner or later though, we just gotta make sure he knows that we’ve got his back” he said before adding, “You wanna go explore?”

“Yeah, let’s go get a drink whilst we’re at it!” Jongin got up also, “I’m thirsty”

“Nothing new there then” Chanyeol snickered.

“ you, man” Jongin shoved Chanyeol as they walked out of their room, “You’re way worse than I am”

Chanyeol looked affronted, “How am I?!” he asked.

“You literally got on the boat and said, ‘I want a holiday romance’, Yeol” Jongin rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, a romance. Not a . That’s being cute, not thirsty” Chanyeol scoffed.

Jongin snorted, “The day you become cute is the day that I up and quit dancing” he shot back, “you’re so, so not cute”

“ you, ” Chanyeol shoved him playfully, “I’m cuter than you’ll ever be”

Jongin grinned, “In that warped head of yours, maybe” he laughed before adding, “Yo, last to get to Sehun gets a forfeit?”

“Oh you are on!” Chanyeol grinned back.

And with that, the two of them took off at a sprint to get to the unsuspecting Sehun.

They each split up, unsure of which bar Sehun was at. They were both on a mission, knowing just how ed up the other’s forfeits could get, were they not careful.

Oh the joys of friendship, thought Chanyeol as he made his way onto the main deck, eyes narrowed slightly as he tried to see past the glare of the bright sun, not really thinking to turn his snap back around to shield his eyes, after all he had far bigger things to worry about in that moment.

He made his way across the deck, ducking under and over tables to try and see if he could find the lanky noodle he called a friend before Jongin managed to get to him.

“Come on, Oh” Chanyeol muttered to himself, “Where are you. You can’t have gotten that far…”

He was a man on a mission, and there was no way in hell that he could let Jongin win this one. The last time Jongin had won one of their little wagers, he’d made Chanyeol streak around campus and he’d ended up getting caught by one of the teachers. He’d almost gotten kicked off of his ing course after that debacle, and what had Jongin done, the little , he’d just laughed and laughed until he was almost sick from it.

He was a ing sometimes, but Chanyeol knew that it was only all in good fun. Jongin was a good kid majority of the time, and besides, it wasn’t like Chanyeol was any nicer with his forfeits. One time, he had Jongin stand on in front of their professors’ houses with a boom box and confess his undying love for her.

Needless to say, she had to let him down easy.

And Chanyeol had managed to get it all on camera. That was why he knew that he couldn’t lose this. there was only so much that Jongin could make him do on a boat, but Jesus that kid could be creative when he wanted to be.

“Where the is this noodle?” Chanyeol muttered in annoyance. Sehun couldn’t have gotten that far. They hadn’t even left out that much later than him. So where was he..?

It was as he wove between two rather angry looking girls that he saw him.

He was stood at the bar beside the guy in the bright shirt he’d bumped into earlier. He guessed he should probably apologise for that again, as he had taken off pretty fast in his excitement about the games room.

But in that moment, he had locked eyes on his target and that was all that mattered.

With a sly grin, he weaved his way between people until he had a direct line up to Sehun.

He didn’t even think twice before he took off at a sprint and made a dive for the unsuspecting boy, who was happily sipping at his drink.

--

“Who is that hot piece of ?” Luhan hummed to himself, eyeing up the tall blond at the bar, “He looks familiar…”

Yixing rolled his eyes, “He looks like he wants to kill someone” he said with an odd look on his face, “The one next to him is cute though”

Luhan grinned, “Think he likes it rough? And what? Oh, Xing, please tell me you don’t mean Mr-I-should-be-a-dad in the Hawaiian shirt?” he cringed.

“What? Dress sense aside, he’s cute” Yixing laughed, “And dear God, if you start talking about getting tied up again, I swear to ing God I will throw you overboard myself!”

Luhan snickered, “Soz pal” he shrugged, taking a sip of his mojito, “where did Kris and Tao get to anyway?”

“ knows” Yixing shrugged, “You think they do anything with mango in it?”

“Probs” Luhan shrugged again, “Oh, there they are” he pointed to the other side of the boat where Kris and Tao were talking to two pretty looking, bikini clad girls. They were obviously flirting with a very oblivious Kris, and it looked as though Tao might have an aneurysm at any moment – which Luhan was finding far too amusing in Yixing’s humble opinion.

The two of them watched as one of the girls stepped forward and laughed at something Kris had said whilst running a flirtatious touch of her fingers over Kris’s arm.

Tao was growing ever more impatient at the sight of it as Kris continued to chat in his blissfully ignorant way.

The girl laughed again and slapped Kris playfully on the chest when it happened:

“Excuse you! Who do you think you are? Who the hell do you think you’re… you’re fondling, huh?!” Tao raged, pulling Kris away by the arm and in doing so, away from the now surprised looking girls. “Hands off my boyfriend, you jezebel!”

And with that, Tao marched Kris over to where Luhan and Yixing were stood in the shade of the bar.

“Hey there Mr-Ladies-Man” Luhan snorted at Kris, who only frowned confusedly in return.

He opened his mouth to say something, but was beaten to it by Tao.

“Did you see that ?” Tao grumbled, “Flirting with this idiot as though I wasn’t even there? The nerve of some people!” Tao had always been somewhat of a hot fuse. He was high maintenance at the best of times, but he had a good heart and he meant well, so despite his somewhat childish persona, it was hard to not want to be friends with him. Not to mention that he was pretty cute, in the opinion of his friends.

“Dude, you called her a biblical ” Yixing pointed out, “You could have been a little nicer” he received a glare in return from Tao, “Or not…” he rolled his eyes.

“On a less weird note” Luhan interjected, “Yixing thinks that the grandpa at the other bar is cute” he smirked.

Kris raised a brow, “The one in the bright yellow short that’s trying to bob along to fifty-cent?” he asked, to be met with a nod from an all too amused looking Luhan, “Dude…” he aimed at Yixing with a look of pure judgement.

Yixing groaned, “What? Don’t judge me! Luhan was checking out the psychopath looking guy!”

“Speaking of,” Luhan frowned, looking deep in thought, “He looks super familiar. I swear I know him from somewhere”

Kris shrugged, “From work? Maybe he’s a regular?” he tried.

“No, I’d remember an like that if he’d been to the restaurant” Luhan shook his head, he hated it when he got that niggling feeling that he knew someone but just couldn’t quite place where he knew them from. It was particularly frustrating when said person happened to be hot as , too. “Oh well. Maybe he just looks like someone I know or something” he waved it off, albeit slightly reluctantly.

“Maybe” Yixing nodded, not really paying much attention to his best friend as he scanned the deck just to see what this trip had to offer.

He hadn’t really known what to expect when he’d come on this trip with his friends. they were all fairly wild and the idea of two weeks with them was a little unnerving to say the least, but still, he was quite looking forward to seeing how the fortnight on the cruise would pan out. Especially since Tao got pretty bad sea-sickness.

Ha.

“What are you smirking at? Luhan asked, nudging Yixing to get his attention.

Yixing snickered, “Just remembered that Tao gets sea-sick. Kris has a tasty two weeks ahead of him” he grinned slightly evilly.

“Oh , yeah” Luhan laughed, “Niiiiiiiiice”

Kris frowned, “I can hear you know you” he pointed out, “And anyway, he has medicine for it. He’ll be fine”

Yixing and Luhan smirked, “We’ll see” they laughed in unison.

Luhan and Yixing had always been told by everyone they met that they were like little devils when they were put together. Separately, they were pure little balls of sunshine, but it was as though they brought out the more playful side in one another. They were always trying to up the anti, or they would just be creative mischief.

Luhan was definitely the more daring of the two, he was for lack of a better term, a complete and utter ert. He would always come out with the most ridiculous , but it would amuse his friends to no end. He was a ually adventurous idiot with far too much time on his hands.

Yixing on the other hand was a lot more subtle with it. He made sly and witty comments a lot of the time, but being around Luhan made him a little more open with his dark sense of humour, not that he cared too much either way, but around Luhan, nobody would ever think his jokes were bad.

It wasn’t that he was a good-y two shoes otherwise, but he was a lot calmer when his best friend wasn’t around. He was a genuinely nice person all the time, it was just that Luhan managed to coax him into being a little bit more mischievous that he might have been if he were with anyone else.

“Whatever you two are planning on doing, don’t” Kris warned. He was the firm hand in their little group, even if he was a big softie and a complete push over. Kris was the one that was always looking out for everyone no matter what, and making sure that their group dynamic always flowed smoothly. For which the other three were eternally grateful.

“Old shirt man has a cute friend” Tao said, bringing them into a new topic of conversation.

Yixing winced as he heard a crash, “Cute friend just got knocked into by serial killer face” he added.

Kris cringed, “And serial killer face just got tackled by giant Yoda” he contributed, “This is going to be one hell of a holiday, boys”

“You can say that again” Yixing nodded, “Should we like… help them or something?”

Luhan slapped Yixing on the arm before tugging him away from the scene going down in front of them, “Have I taught you nothing?” he scolded, “You don’t interfere with things that you don’t need to. I’m sure the shirt dude and the hot guy are fine dealing with the clumsy giant one on their own” he paused to turn back to where Kris and Tao were still watching it go down. “Yah! You two, let’s move”

Kris frowned, it was just starting to get interesting. The giant one was attempting to get the shirt man’s friend back to his feet, whilst the scary deadpanned face looking dude was apologising profusely to shirt man’s cute friend, who looked more confused than anything else.

“Do we have to?” Kris complained, “I kinda wanna see what happens next”

“Wu Yifan, so help me god, I will call your mother!” Luhan threatened.

Kris rolled his eyes, “I’m a twenty-two year old man, do you really think that the idea of calling my mother scares me?” he asked.

Luhan raised a brow as he pulled his phone out of his pocket, “Try me, Wu” he threatened.

“You wouldn’t dare” Kris’s eyes narrowed.

Luhan’s finger hovered above Kris’s mum’s name in his contact list. “Oh. You think I wouldn’t?” he shot back, his finger moving ever closer to hit dial.

“Okay fine!” Kris held his hands up in defence, “Fine, I’m moving. Gees, you’re such an , Luhan.”

Luhan grinned as he pocketed his phone again, “Hey, it was your fault that I had to go to drastic measures” he said, leading the way down to the far end of the ship, where there was a pool and a little seating area.

Much to their luck, they managed to snag a small half-booth with a table beneath an umbrella towards the side of the boat, giving them a nice view of the crystal waters as they sailed.

“Would you guys like any drinks?” a young girl asked them after a while of being seated. “There’s staff walking about all the time, so if you need anything, just holler”

Luhan grinned, “Awesome, thanks! You know what, drinks would be great. Can we get four beers and eight shots of Sambuca, please?”

“Dude… is that a good idea?” Kris tried to stop him, but it was no use as the girl had already nodded and gone off to get their drinks.

Luhan looked to Yixing for back up. Yixing sighed, “Free drinks man, we can’t really say no to that” he shrugged.

“Exactly, they’re free. We can have them whenever we want. You know Tao isn’t good with shots” Kris groaned, knowing just what Luhan was up to.

Luhan, however, simply looked back at him with the face of an angel, “I’m sure I don’t know what you mean” he said innocently, “I was under the impression that Tao was a big boy and could handle himself”

“Luhan…” Kris warned.

Tao’s eyes narrowed, “Are you saying you think I can’t handle my drink, Yifan? Because I’ll have you know that I do not need you looking after me! I can make my own choices!”

Luhan and Yixing shared a knowing look before breaking into a fit of giggles at the way Kris let out a long groan of frustration.

“I’m not saying that Zitao. I’m just saying that… You know what, never mind. Drink what you like, but when you start being sick everywhere, don’t come crawling to me to look after you” Kris huffed as the girl set down their drinks, “Thank you” he said to her with a tight smile before grabbing his beer and downing half of it in one.

“Cheers, boys” Luhan lifted his glass, “To a happy holiday”

Oh, it was definitely going to be an interesting two weeks, that was for damn sure.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Well, here is chapter one. 
Just to get the introductions out of the way I suppose
Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed it.
Please leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts :)

Much love~
Until next time<3