Thirteen.

Calm Waters

If people were clothes, Kyungsoo liked to think he’d be a hat, or maybe a scarf. Practical, familiar, something that you go to when you need to be kept warm in the biting frost.

He thought, though, that if Jongin were an item of clothing, he’d be something a little ridiculous like a pair of tight leather trousers. Something that you think is going to be horrid, something that you think only models and fit people can pull off, but then you buy them on a whim one drunken night and think that they’re actually the coolest piece of clothing you own, even if you are a little bit afraid to wear them at first.

Where Kyungsoo is calm constant, Jongin is reckless whim. Where Kyungsoo keeps you covered, Jongin lets you bare all.

Where Kyungsoo is afraid, Jongin is there to coax him out a little.

“What did you want to be when you were little?” Jongin asked as he laid on Kyungsoo’s bed. The latter was sat on the floor beside it, packing his suitcase, since he didn’t want to leave it until tomorrow when they would be getting off the boat and saying their goodbyes.

Kyungsoo thought about it for a moment, thought back to when he was little and the world was his oyster. “A lot of things” he admitted thoughtfully, “But I think the one that stuck with me the most was Carpenter.  But I was at woodwork” he laughed.

“I wanted to be a mermaid until I was like five” Jongin mused, “My dad wasn’t too pleased. My mum thought it was hilarious”

Kyungsoo looked up from where he was folding his t-shirts, “Is your dad… Does he know that you’re…”

“Oh yeah” Jongin nodded, “He isn’t prejudice or anything like that, don’t worry. He’s really supportive. He just didn’t appreciate me gluing glitter to his shirts and wearing them as a tail” he snickered.

Even Kyungsoo found himself chuckling at that, “Cute” he said softly, “I’m sure you made a very pretty mermaid, Nini”

“…Nini?”

“Oh, uh, yeah… I don’t know…” Kyungsoo flushed, scratching his neck nervously, “I… I’m sorry – I –”

“No – no, it’s not” Jongin cut him off, “It’s not bad. I was just surprised is all. I like it though. It’s… nice”

Kyungsoo smiled to himself sheepishly and continued to fold his clothes and pack them away, “Alright then” he relented without much of a fight, “So how did dancing win out over mermaid?”

“Oh well, I figured that dancing and swimming at the same time would be really hard, and I realised that I liked dancing a lot more than swimming anyway” Jongin laughed before sighing seriously, “No, but it was when my mum took me out one day, before I went to lessons. We were walking down the street to the shop or something, and there was this guy with a small radio on the street dancing to this really nice jazzy tune. He had a grey suit on, and a top-hat, and he was dancing with this cane. And he smiled at me and did this little move over to me and I did a jerky little thing back, some kind of attempt to do what he did, I guess and he gave me a little wink and I just knew… I wanted that. I wanted to do what that man did. And I asked my mum if she could take me somewhere I could learn to dance like the nice man in the suit and it all just fell into place from there”

“Wow” Kyungsoo breathed, “That’s… So dancing is pretty much all you’ve ever wanted to do, then?”

Jongin nodded, turning his head to face Kyungsoo with a sweet smile that left the elder slightly breathless, “Yeah. Was singing like that for you?”

“Sort of” Kyungsoo smiled awkwardly, “I never used to want to sing, because I got teased for it. But I got to that point where I thought, it, it’s my life, why should I let other people dictate what I can and can’t do. So I started going into school talent shows and then I won. And then city wide shows, and won. And then I thought, well why not bigger? Why not aim high. And so, music and singing, it’s my dream. And I’m gonna reach my dreams even if it kills me” he said, voice set with determination, “I’ve long since decided that I won’t let people live my life for me, so I guess my real dream wasn’t so much singing as it was to just love the life that I live. It’s hard sometimes, to stay positive, but I won’t let people choose for me. Not ever” he flushed slightly as he looked determinedly at his folded clothes, “Sorry, that was probably sharing too much” he laughed almost nervously.

But Jongin only shook his head, before realising that Kyungsoo couldn’t see, since he was obviously avoiding looking at him, “Not at all” he spoke softly, a little smile playing on his thick lips, “I think it’s kind of admirable, really. You should never let others live your life for you. It’s one of the saddest things I can imagine”

“I guess” Kyungsoo shrugged, “It’s more because I’m a stubborn er than anything else though, really” he said, finally meeting Jongin’s eyes, his own sparkling with mirth.

Jongin shook his head in amusement, “You really are something, Soo” he signed contently, “Also, why are you already packing? We have ages until we need to leave”

“I told you” Kyungsoo snorted, “I don’t want to spend my last day on the boat packing my . I want to enjoy my time before we dock and have to go home. So I’m getting it out of the way now”

Jongin sighed, “Lame” he said, “I was planning on just shoving everything in my case and getting Sehun and Yeol to sit on it whilst I try and zip it up” he pushed himself up onto his elbow to grin down at Kyungsoo, “You know, how most people do”

“I’m not most people” Kyungsoo said breezily as he got the last of his things into his case, only leaving out the necessary toiletries and his outfit for the last day.

Jongin smiled, “No, you’re most certainly not” he laughed softly, his voice exuding fondness for the elder.

Kyungsoo looked up with a sheepish smile, “You really need to stop doing that” he said in a gentle voice, “Just because I let you kiss me a couple of times doesn’t mean I’m going to go soft on you now. Watch yourself, Kim”

“You're a stone cold Slytherin, Soo” Jongin rolled his eyes, “Can’t you show me a bit of Hufflepuff lovin’?”

Kyungsoo snorted, “No” he said bluntly, “And anyway, Slytherin isn’t bad. I happen to like that I’m in Slytherin. But I suppose Hufflepuff does make sense for you…” he added thoughtfully.

“Gasp! Are you… stereotyping me, Do Kyungsoo?” Jongin teased, wiggling his brows at the boy on the floor.

Kyungsoo snickered, reaching up to shove Jongin playfully, “What’re you gonna do about it?” he challenged.

“Nothing that would be very Hufflepuff of me” Jongin grinned, shifting his body so that his head and shoulders peaked over the side of the bed beside Kyungsoo’s head.

Kyungsoo let out a low chuckle, reaching up again, only this time his fingers found themselves in Jongin’s hair, gently preening at it like a cat, “No, I suppose not” he mused aloud, “But you seem to forget self-preservation is a very Slytherin trait, Nini. I’m not really about that letting people close business”

“Lucky for you, I’m fool enough to let people in for the both of us” Jongin smiled, soft and warm, and Kyungsoo didn’t want to admit that it made him feel like letting down his walls more than it should have.

“Lucky me” he parroted with a small laugh and a pointed roll of his eyes.

--

Chanyeol grinned as he shoved Sehun playfully, the two of them were in the gym on the boat, having only just realised that there was one on board. Neither of them were particularly interested on actually exercising, they were more interested on seeing who could out-lift, or run, or anything each other – or failing that, how much they could piss about before they inevitably got kicked out.

“Guys, come on” one of the gym instructors sighed, “There are some people in here that actually want to work out”

Chanyeol gasped dramatically, clutching a hand to his chest, “My friend, are you implying you think we don’t want to work out?”

“Getting fit is why we’re here!” Sehun added, doing his upmost to sound indignant.

The instructor smirked, “Is that so?” he leered.

The pair nodded unsurely.

“Then I’m sure you won’t object to coming to the session I’m about to teach?” he asked far too sweetly.

Chanyeol gulped. Sehun felt sick.

And that was how they ended up in an intense exercise session lead by the instructor from hell.

“I don’t think I’ll ever be able to use my knees again” Sehun groaned as they hobbled out of the room, sweaty and sore. “People shouldn’t be able to bend like that… I was sweating just looking at the dude”

Chanyeol nodded, “Tell me about it. I had some old lady tell me I was slacking. She was like ninety and balancing on one foot in some kind of kungfu pose, man. , my cheeks even hurt!”

“I have never fallen on my face so much in my life. And I’ve been drinking with you and Jongin since I was like sixteen… god help me”

Chanyeol shorted, “We shouldn’t have ing sassed that instructor man…”

“You’re not wrong”

The pair of them turned to see said instructor walking up towards them, a smug look painted over his face.

Sehun’s eyes narrowed slightly, “You are literally Satan” he accused.

“I prefer Haneul, but whatever floats your boat, I suppose” The instructor – Haneul – laughed. “And you’re over exaggerating. It wasn’t that bad”

Chanyeol scoffed, “Dude, you made me use muscles that I didn’t even know I had!” he rubbed his arms to better emphasize his point.

Haneul chuckled, “Well, next time you’ll know not to show off and try and make out like you were really here to work out”

“Satan” Sehun said again pointedly.

It was at that moment that Chanyeol spotted Baekhyun walking over. He straightened his back and tried to make himself look a little more puffed out at the chest, much to Sehun’s amusement.

Haneul frowned in confusion as Baekhyun reached them, he smirked slightly as it dawned on him before he turned to look at the shortest of the group, really looking at him.

His smirk widened slightly as he took in Baekhyun, cute, short, hot.

“Hey boys, looking nice and sweaty there” Baekhyun sniggered before turning to face Haneul, “I’m Baekhyun, by the way. Byun Baekhyun”

“Kang Haneul” the instructor smiled, offering a hand for Baekhyun to shake, lingering as he did, “Nice to meet you. You missed quite a show, with these two”

Baekhyun raised a brow, “Oh?”

“Mmm, they were definitely lacking enthusiasm in my class. I’m a gym instructor on the boat” he explained easily.

Sehun scoffed, “Don’t listen to him, Baek. He’s the Devil. Literally the Devil!”

“I’m sure whatever he did to you was deserved” Baekhyun teased, poking Sehun’s cheek playfully.

Sehun pouted, “It was Chanyeol’s fault!”

“I don’t doubt it” Baekhyun laughed, hooking his arm through Sehun’s and leaning against him as he turned back to look at Haneul, “I hope my boys didn’t give you too much trouble”

Haneul chuckled, “I don’t think they could give me any trouble if they tried” he teased, “Really though, it was probably worth it if it meant getting to me someone as lovely as yourself”

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were flirting with me” Baekhyun raised an amused brow before glancing at Chanyeol who just rolled his eyes good-naturedly.

Haneul chuckled, “Is it working?”

“It’s not” Chanyeol answered for him, “Since he’s already interested in someone else”

Haneul laughed then, genuinely amused at the entire situation, “You’re too easy, Chanyeol” he said pleasantly, “I knew as soon as he got here you had something going on. It’s written all over your face”

Satan!” Sehun input.

“You’re just mad that June did better than you in class” Haneul grinned.

“Shut up” Sehun huffed indignantly. “I did just as well as June!”

“If you say so”

Anyway” Baekhyun said pointedly, “It was lovely to meet you, Haneul, but we better be off. A few of our friends are waiting on us. And thank you again for putting these two in their place” he winked.

“My pleasure, Baekhyun” Haneul smiled, “I’ll see you around”

“Bye, man” Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

“See you, Satan” Sehun waved, glad to see the instructor turn and take his leave. “What a tool”

Baekhyun let out a tinkling laugh, “Oh please, you’re just mad because he made you actually exercise instead of piss about all morning” he accused lightly.

Sehun grumbled under his breath as Chanyeol threw an arm around Baekhyun’s shoulders, pulling the smaller man into his side as the three of them began to walk again, headed towards the back of the boat, as far away from the gym as possible, “The guy was a ball-ache, in all fairness, Baekhyunnie”

“I’m sure” Baekhyun snickered, “But who knows, maybe your dancing about with old ladies did you some good. Improved your stamina and all that” he waved a teasingly dismissive hand.

Sehun looked a little green at that, “If you two are going to start saying things with underlining ual meanings, please can you tell me so that I can go barf in advance, or better yet… just quit whilst you’re ahead”

Chanyeol smirked, “Aw, Sehunnie, come on. You want us to be happy right? You wouldn’t deny us our , would you?”

“Enough, leave the kid alone” Baekhyun laughed, slapping Chanyeol gently on the chest with the back of his hand as Sehun pulled away from their linked arms.

“Not a kid” Sehun grumbled, but looked a little pleased to have Baekhyun sticking up for him nonetheless.

Baekhyun smiled, “I know, sweetie” he tip-toed to press a warm kiss to Sehun’s cheek, making the younger boy smile bashfully.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at the gesture, “Guys, quit flirting already”

“Why?” Sehun quirked a brow, “Jealous?”

“And why would I be jealous of you, squirt?” Chanyeol shot back.

Sehun smirked, “Oh I don’t know… Maybe because your not-quite-yet-boyfriend likes me better than he likes you”

“ you, Sehun. you in the arse with a prickly ing cactus” Chanyeol deadpanned.

Sehun grinned back at his best friend, thoroughly amused “Jealousy is a bad look on you, Yeollie Hyung”

“He’s right, but it’s kind of funny to watch you be pathetic and mopey all because of little ol’ me” Baekhyun added with a playful laugh.

“I’m going to leave if you two keep this up” Chanyeol threatened, albeit an empty threat, “And anyway, since we’re talking about ‘almost boyfriends’ as you so put it, what’s going on with you and Luhan, huh?”

Sehun paused, half in thought and half because of the awkward feeling that was slowly working its way through his veins. “I…” his voice caught slightly, and he had to clear his through before he continued. “I’d rather not get into it right now, if it’s all the same to you” he managed.

It was clear that the mood had taken something of a downwards plunge then and Chanyeol felt instantly guilty. “Right, yeah. Sorry mate”

“No” Sehun waved him off easily enough with a small smile, “It’s not that I mind the teasing, I mean I give enough, I can sure as hell take it. It’s just… This is a lot more complicated than I know how to wrap my head around, you know?”

Baekhyun smiled softly as he wrapped an arm around Sehun’s waist, and pull him to a still, “Hey – you know it’s alright, yeah? No matter what happens, things will all be okay”

Chanyeol nodded in agreement, “Even if you decide you just want to be friends, I bet he will be by your side still”

Sehun let out a little chuckle, “It’s not wanting to be just his friend that worries me.” He admitted, giving Baekhyun a playful shove. “It’s scaring me that I think I want more”

“It could be worse, you could fancy Chanyeol” Baekhyun beamed, giving Sehun a cheeky wink.

“I’d never stoop so low, Baekhyun hyung” Sehun grinned, “I’m happy to leave him to you”

“Not really sure how to take that, to be honest” Baekhyun raised a brow, though there was a slight smile twitching at his lips.

--

Yixing sighed softly to himself as he folded his clothes and packed them away into his suitcase. It had been such a fantastic break from his normal life, that it felt somewhat surreal to know that tomorrow would be his last day on the boat.

He looked around the room and shook his head amusedly at the air-con, which Luhan had only gone and got someone to fix that day, pointless in Yixing’s opinion, but at least he’d done it. They’d shared a lot of good memories in this too-hot little room, and Yixing doubted if he’d ever forget any of them.

He looked up at his bed as he idly rolled his freshly laundered socks into paired balls and tuck them in amongst his clothes, letting his mind wonder back to a couple of nights previous when he and Junmyeon had finally done what they had been tip-toeing around since the first day they’d met. He thought a part of him might regret it, after all it wasn’t all the time that he jumped into things with people he’d known for less than two weeks, but he didn’t. He didn’t regret a single moment of it. There was something about Junmyeon that just felt right. That had just felt so very real and raw that he didn’t ever want to step off to boat and let reality hit him.

He was scared, somewhat, that once they were back, all of the happy-go-lucky time that they’d spent together on the boat would wear off and things would become stagnant, no matter how much he told himself that that was silly, that Junmyeon was being himself and he would remain that way once they were home.

He had no idea if they would work out, no idea if they were even compatible on a long term basis, but he needed to find out. He needed to know if this was just some holiday fling that had blinded him to the reality of their situation, or if it was something that they could really build on and make something of.

It was as though Junmyeon could read his thoughts, because not a moment later there was a soft rap of knuckles against the door before it was pushed opened and the former’s head popped through the gap with a cheeky smile, “May I come in?”

“You may” Yixing smiled, setting aside the shoes he was picking out to wear the following day whilst the rest were ready to be packed away.

Junmyeon pushed into the room, closing the door softly behind him before he moved over to sit on the floor facing Yixing, folding his legs to mirror the slightly younger man’s position and allowing their knees to rest against one another’s. “No friends to keep you company today?” he teased, taking a shirt from Yixing’s basket of freshly washed clothes and beginning to fold it.

Yixing snorted in amusement as he followed suit, “Tao and Kris are on a date – if you can call it much of one. Tao’s still pretty rough around the edges, since he still hasn’t found his meds yet. Luhan was supposed to give them back by now, but oh well. And speaking of that little bastard, he’s off trying to woo his little boyfriend” he laughed softly.

“You’ve still not given back the medicine?” Junmyeon tutted, “That’s not nice”

Yixing hummed in agreement, “I know, but Luhan has a lot of blackmail material on me, and I’d rather not die at the hands of Kris, to be honest. ‘Sides, we’ll be home tomorrow…” he added albeit a little sombrely.

“Hey” Junmyeon said softly, placing a folded pair of shorts into Yixing’s case before reaching over and taking Yixing’s chin in his hands to make the Chinese man look at him, “Don’t start overthinking things, alright? Just because we’re going home doesn’t mean we’re at the end of the book. We’re just starting another chapter”

Yixing’s lips twitched slightly, fighting back a smile, “How do you know it’s a good chapter?” he asked.

“Because we’re the ones writing it” he said without missing a beat. “We’ve got a good thing going on, Xing. Do you trust me?”

Yixing paused, a small smile finally winning out and pulling at his mouth, “I do” he answered honestly.

Junmyeon beamed before leaning over and pressing a kiss to Yixing’s lips, “Good, because we’re going to be alright” he said, “All of us. Home means that I can have you over, and take you on cheesy little dates. It means that I can show you all my favourite places and hopefully you’ll let me see yours too. We’ll get to know more about each other, and I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for an adventure”

“Alright, Bilbo” Yixing teased.

Junmyeon shut up him up by kissing him again. He came up onto his knees and pressed himself more into Yixing’s space, losing himself in the feeling of Yixing uncrossing his legs and parting his thighs to allow Junmyeon to fit between them and push him backwards so that he was laying on the floor among his belongings.

Yixing’s hands found themselves wondering over Junmyeon’s back, below his shirt to feel the smooth, muscular body. He liked Junmyeon’s back a lot, likes to feel it, run his hands up it then scrape his nails back down so that he could feel Junmyeon arch into him.

Junmyeon breathed out a soft noise of content as he kissed Yixing wholly, lovingly. It was more intense that Yixing was used to, but he liked it, it made him feel like he was part of something special, part of something that he never wanted to be away from.

He was needy in the way that he tugged at Junmyeon’s shirt, and Junmyeon was quick to be rid of it, allowing Yixing’s hands to roam over his chest, the pads of his fingers slowly running over Junmyeon’s hard s, eliciting a soft intake of breath from the Korean man.

“Have I ever told you how much I love looking at you” Yixing said, his voice barely above a whisper, not wanting to break the intimacy of the moment.

Junmyeon smiled, catching Yixing’s hands with his own, “No, but I should probably tell you the feeling’s mutual”

Yixing blinked slowly, taking in everything that they were, everything that Junmyeon made him feel. He gently pulled his hands back, lifting himself up enough for him to pull off his tank top and toss it to one side before laying back down on the floor and pulling Junmyeon with him, his hand sliding up the back of Junmyeon’s neck and into his hair, where his fingers tangled into soft brown locks.

Junmyeon hand one hand on the ground beside Yixing’s shoulder keeping him steady, whilst the other moved up Yixing’s side, caressing the gentle skin of the Chinese man that he was steadily becoming indulged in.

“God, this is crazy” Yixing laughed, “I’m crazy, you’re crazy…” he let out a soft gasp as Junmyeon’s hand trailed back down his side and slipped between them to his shorts before moving to palm his growing .

Junmyeon hummed, “So crazy” he smiled against Yixing’s lips before kissing his way down Yixing’s jaw and neck to mouth at his collar bone. He moved his hand away from Yixing’s crotch in favour of tucking his fingers into the waistband of the slightly younger man’s shorts and tugging them down, with the help of Yixing lifting his hips from the floor.

“I really need you to be a lot more , please” Yixing breathed, shooting Junmyeon a toothy smile.

Junmyeon hummed, sitting back and doing as he was told, “Nice to see you were going commando, Xing. I don’t think you know what you do to me…”

“Trust me, I know exactly what it does to you” Yixing shot back cheekily, sending a pointed look towards Junmyeon’s erect .

Junmyeon let out an incredulous laugh, glad that Yixing was always ready to surprise him with a witty comeback, even in the heat of the moment. “Shut up” he chuckled, kicking his own shorts away, along with his underwear before crawling back over Yixing, “Anyway, I’m pretty sure I promised you a nice slow, toe-curling, ”

Yixing whimpered as Junmyeon rolled his hips in time with his words. “Glad I won’t need to worry about carpet burn” he panted softly.

“Mm, I’ll have to think of another way to leave you a reminder of our time here” Junmyeon promised before brining Yixing back into another sweet kiss.

He made good on his promise too, nipping at Yixing’s neck and shoulders as he pressed into him, slow and steady, keeping his pace and making Yixing moan load and wantonly, his words stuttered as his wrapped his legs around Junmyeon and held onto him tight.

He couldn’t help but be thankful for how compatible he and Junmyeon seemed to be in the bedroom, it wasn’t the most important thing about trying to make something of them, granted, but by god was it a sweet bonus.

Junmyeon wasn’t just good, he was amazing, he made Yixing harder than he ever had in his life and he’d barely even touched him,

It didn’t matter how hard Yixing begged for it faster or harder, Junmyeon stuck to his own and played it out as promised, giving Yixing that slow-burn toward the most explosive he had ever had, he didn’t know how Junmyeon managed to do it, but he was beside himself with pleasure.

It was like every cliché that he had ever heard finally made sense, because fireworks didn’t even cut it, he felt like gravity no longer existed, like he was being pulled away from the earth only to be slammed back down in the best, most thrilling way possible.

And then Junmyeon was following him, letting out a rough cry of Yixing’s name as he came hard before collapsing on top of Yixing, both of them spent.

It took them both a while to catch their breath before either of them could speak.

“I’m never letting you get away” Yixing whispered against Junmyeon’s hair.

The latter’s face was buried in Yixing’s neck, too sleepy to move, “Good, never want to go away from you” Junmyeon murmured against Yixing’s sweat slick skin.

“We should probably shower though” Yixing pointed out, his voice giving away how much he really didn’t want to get up.

But Junmyeon groaned in acknowledgement before slowly pulling himself up and standing, then pulling Yixing up with him and into a warm embrace, “Shower together? I’ll fall asleep if you make me go alone?”

“Are you trying to blackmail me, mister?” Yixing chuckled pressing lazy kisses along Junmyeon’s jaw.

“Yes”

“Well, we’d better go shower together then, hadn’t we?”

“Mm, we’d better” Junmyeon nodded, reluctantly pulling away from Yixing and taking his hand instead to lead them into the adjoining bathroom.

He flicked on the shower and let it warm up as he and Yixing kissed by the side, slow and soft, just because they could.

It was Yixing that ended up pulling them under the rush of warm water lest they stand there kissing forever. It was a good thing too because not twenty minutes later, just as they’d dressed and resumed packing the last few bits into Yixing’s case, Kris and Tao walked into the room.

“Hey guys” Tao smiled, moving across the room to sit on his and Kris’s bed.

Kris followed him in, closing the door behind him. He paused for a moment and sniffed then shot the pair on the floor a pointed look before going over to join Tao.

“What have you two been up to?” Junmyeon asked, doing his best to ignore the dangerous look that Kris was giving him.

“We’ve just been on such a nice date” Tao told them excitedly, “We went to the nice restaurant on the top desk, had the best food I have ever tasted. Then we went to the lower deck to watch the singer perform and then this softy had them play our song and got me up to dance. Ah, it was so nice!”

Yixing grinned, “Kris danced?”

“He’s not that bad, you’re just way too good for your own good” Tao rolled his eyes, “Not to mention, Sehun found my sea sickness medicine! Said he found it in the laundry room when he was doing his washing! So, I didn’t even feel sick!” he beamed.

Yixing grinned at his enthusiasm, “I’m glad”

“What about you two? Get up to much?” Kris asked pointedly.

Junmyeon choked on nothing as he slammed Yixing’s suitcase shut with a little too much force.

Yixing, though, just smiled, “Mm, we were having on your bed” he shrugged.

“You did not?!” Tao grimaced.

“No,” Junmyeon shoved Yixing playfully, making the latter laugh, “We did not on your bed Tao, don’t worry”

Kris didn’t look impressed though, “But you did ?”

“Gees mum” Yixing snorted, “Are you going to take him out back and threaten him for stealing my virtue next?”

Junmyeon rolled his eyes, “You’re not helping me, you know”

Yixing shot him a grin, “Obviously”.

“And does this mean something to you, Junmyeon?” Kris asked in a deadpan tone, “Or are you just getting as much as you can before we dock?”

“Kris!” Tao gasped.

“Kris!” Yixing snickered.

Junmyeon though, sighed, “I’m not ‘getting as much as I can’ – not that Yixing isn’t trying. I’m very invested in this… relationship, if you must know”

“And I must” Kris said seriously.

Yixing snorted, “Oh come off it, Yifan” he said, “And even if Junmyeon and I were getting at it just for the sake of a good screw, it wouldn’t be any of your business. Understood?”

“But I –”

Understood?”

“Yes, sir” Kris relented, a look of defeat upon his face.

Yixing smiled, “I’m glad that’s all cleared up” he said easily before turning to Junmyeon and kissing him, slow and sweet and for as long as he could until he pulled back and whispered, “Told you there wasn’t nothing to worry about with him. I have him whipped. He’s basically my ”

“Hey!”

Both Junmyeon and Yixing ignored him. “God, I am completely enamoured by you” Junmyeon breathed before pressing forward and taking Yixing’s lips for his own once again.

Tao coughed awkwardly and turned to look at Kris, “Should we… um… should we just… go?”

“I think… Yes” Kris nodded, watching the kissing pair awkwardly. He got back to his feet and held a hand out for Tao, “Come on. We’ll go have a drink under the stars or something”

“Your romanticism never ceases to astound me” Tao rolled his eyes, but complied nonetheless and left the other pair to themselves.

“They’re gone” Yixing murmured against Junmyeon’s lips. He felt like a teenager experiencing everything for the first time again when he was with Junmyeon, and so couldn’t stop himself from slipping his arms around the slightly older man, and pulling himself closer until he was straddling Junmyeon’s thighs.

Junmyeon hummed in acknowledgement, his hands moving around to at Yixing’s arse and kneed the soft mounds of flesh in his palms, making the Chinese man mewl slightly. “Mm, I know”

Yixing rolled his hips slightly against Junmyeon, pleading with his body for more friction, which Junmyeon granted him by bucking upwards almost teasingly. He leant back until he was laying on the floor with Yixing over him, grinding against him as they kissed.

“You think they’ll bill us if we stain the carpet?” Yixing asked absently, one of his hands coming down to fumble with the button on Junmyeon’s jeans.

Junmyeon grinned up at him mischievously, “Shall I make you hard enough that we have to find out?”

“Oh God, yes”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Bonjour~ 
I swear I'll try and get the next chapter up asap.
But in the meantime, I hope this one was to your liking.
TTFN.