Chapter 5

Those who fell in love

Chanyeol's POV

 

He stopped crying. "now it's getting late you should sleep and rest. I will stay with you" mom said smiling. 

 

"but, mom you have work tomorrow, don't worry about me, I'm alright. " baekhyun said. 

 

" oh right, i have a meeting tomorrow....... so chanyeol, you will stay with him, heheh...take care of him~" she said giggling 

 

"bye baekkie" she said kissing his forehead. "bye mom". 

 

Mom left, and we sat in an awkward silence. "so, you should sleep, i will sleep on the sofa" i said going to the sofa and laid on it. 

 

"good night" i said. 

 

"good night" he replied his voice is sleepy. He must be tired. 

 

========================

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

I woke up because of the light coming from the window. 

 

"you woke up, are you hungry? " chanyeol asked, he was sitting on the chair beside the bed holding  his phone. 

 

My stomach growled." oh i was right, since you didn't eat anything yesterday except for the breakfast "he said smirking. 

 

" i asked the doctor, and he said that you can return home when you wake up, So let's go home."he said. 

 

"oh okay"i said. 

 

We went back home. but there was no one in the house.

 

"they must have gone to wor-"his sentence was cut by the sound of my growling tummy. 

 

"hahaha"he started laughing, it is the first time i see him laughing. 

 

Then he cleared his throat "i will make you something to eat"he said walking to the kitchen. 

 

" you can cook!? "i said existed. 

 

" yes" he said. "i will help you" i said running after him to the kitchen. 

 

"no, you go sit on the Chair by the counter" he said. 

 

"but-"  "no" he cut my sentence. 

 

"MEANIE!! " i shouted at him and sat on the chair by the counter pouting and folding my arms in front my chest. 

 

============================

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

" MEANIE!! " he shouted at me and sat on the chair pouting and folding his arms in front of his chest. He's so cute. 

 

I finished making breakfast and put the plates on the counter, then started eating, but he turn his face away and didn't eat. 

 

" hey, aren't you going to eat?"i asked. 

 

"i don't speak to meanies " he said and didn't look at me, still pouting. Omo, His lips looks cute. 

 

I started laughing." you look so cute.. Hahah" he then start blushing hard.he's so cute, Oh my heart is gonna explode.. 

 

Wait!!! 

But when did i start laughing and feeling like that? . When did i start to feel that thumping in my chest,?. I was treating him rudely in the school. and i don't laugh that much......i guess 

 

I felt a hand waving in front of my face. "hey chanyeol, do you hear me?" he said waving his hand in front of my eyes. 

 

"oh, i can hear you."i said, then he turned his head again. 

 

"hey why are angry with me,? I just said no, because you have just went out of hospital. and i didn't want to tire you " i said. 

 

He turned his head. " really? " he asked. He looks like a little puppy. 

 

" yeah, so eat before it become cold" i said.

 

He smiled, then began eating the food. "wow, it's delicious" he said smiling. 

 

We finished eating, and i was washing the dishes,and he went to watch TV in the living room. 

 

I finished washing the dishes, when i went to the living room i saw him sitting on the sofa holding the remote but he was asleep.

 

I giggled and walked to him, i turned off the TV and carried him bridal style, why is he so light?

 

I took him to his room and put him in the bed and covered him. 

 

It's the first time i realize that he's so cute and adorable.

 

---------------------

 

In the afternoon ,i was sitting in the living room reading a book,then I heard the front door being opened, it was mom she came home. 

 

"oh, chanyeol you came back? Did you leave baekkie there alone?."mom said angrily. 

 

"no, I brought him back he is sleeping in his room" I said. 

 

"oh, OK now come help me to prepare dinner" she said entering the kitchen. 

 

"OK " 

 

After preparing dinner, we put the dishes on the dinning table, dad has come back home and was sitting on the chair waiting for dinner. 

 

" now you have to wake baekkie up to eat dinner, but please be gentle, OK?" she said the last part glaring at me. 

 

"yeah yeah" I said ignoring her. 

 

I went in  his room he was sleeping soundly, unfortunately for him I have to wake him up. 

 

I went to his bed and shake his shoulder gently as I remembered mom's words.. After all she is a nice mom. 

 

==========================

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

I was sleeping when I felt a gentle shake on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and found chanyeol standing by my bed. 

 

"woke up, dinner is ready" he said then left the room. 

 

I got out from the bed and went downstairs to the dinning room. 

 

"baekkie, how are you? Do you feel alright? "mom asked me as I walked to my seat and sat down. 

 

" oh I am alright " I replied. 

 

We ate dinner then I went to my room, I remember I didn't finish packing out my things. 

 

========================

 

I packed out my things and it was 10 am already. So I brushed my teeth and went to bed. 

 

As I was about to go to dreamland I heard a loud sound of thunder that made me flinch and fell out of the bed. It hurts. 

 

Then I heard another sound of thunder and I flinched again I curled on the floor, I am scared, actually I have a phobia of the thunder, I hate that sound It reminds me of my mother's accident that led her to death, yeah I was with her,it was a stormy night, I was eight years old, she was driving the car and I was in the back seat, we were returning home from the amusement park, then a big trunk hit our car, they managed to save me but they couldn't save mom. 

 

I started to cry as I remembered the accident and flinch with every sound of thunder, then I heard the door of my room being opened. 

 

"baekhyun you forgot this in the ca-"

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

 

Dad gave me a bag and said it was baekhyun's bag he forgot it in the car, he asked me to gave it to him. 

 

I went to his room and opened the door. "baekhyun you forgot this in the ca-" I didn't finish my sentence as I saw him got up from the floor and ran to me and hugged me tightly. He was crying. 

 

"baekhyun? " I said. 

 

Then we heard another sound of thunder that made him flinch and cry more. 

 

 

" are you afraid? "I asked he nodded slowly still crying."i....'m....sc..ar..ed"he was trembling. 

 

" oh don't.. Be scared. I'm here"i said patting his head. 

 

"do you want me to stay? . I... D-don't really mind" I asked and he nodded again. 

 

"OK come we have to sleep school is tomorrow " I said and laid him on his bed and laid beside him, then a thunder came again making him flinch, I then hugged him tightly, I felt him relax and after few minutes i heard small snores, I looked at him and he was sleeping, I closed my eyes too drifting to dreamland. 

 

==========+=

Hope you enjoy it I know it is a lame chapter in a lame story, but I have to try hard, right?  Please if any one have an idea for this fanfiction please. Write any idea in the comments.