chapter 4

Those who fell in love

Baekhyun's POV

i woke up on the sound of knocking ."Baekkie.breakfast is ready".

I went out of the bed ."yes mom , I'm coming" i said then went into the bathroom to wash up.

I went down the stairs .my new family was sitting in the dinning room."good morning ,baekkie".

"Good morning, dad, mom and chanyeol" i said and sat beside chanyeol.

"Today the police called and said that you can go to the police station to take your things. So chanyeol take baekkie by the car to take his things ,OK?"mom said.

"Why me?"chanyeol said annoyed . "cause i said so." Mom shouted at him.

"It's okay mom i can go by myself." I said."no ,he'll take you there"she said insisting.

"OK ,don't argue with me to much." He said then stand up ."where are you going ?"mom asked him.

"I'm going to get dressed to take him to the police station"he said." And don't take to much time or i will change my mind" he added before he left.

"Oh, i won't. I will be ready right now" i said smiling and ran to my room after finishing breakfast.

We went to the police station and took my things. We put all my things in the car's trunk.

When i was putting the bags i saw a small bag, i took it with me and closed the trunk.

In the car i stared at the small bag and when i opened it tears rolled from my eyes as i saw my real dad and mom's pictures, there were many pictures of them carrying me in there arms, i miss them so much. I cried harder.

"hey, why are you crying? " chanyeol asked after stopping the car." j-just..don't..m-mind..me" i said sniffing. "are you okay?" he asked again. "just complete driving, I'm okay"  i said wiping my tears.

He started the engine of the car again and we went home.

===================

I feel dizzy.

i was packing out my things in my room. I think It's just because I'm tired of crying, right?

Suddenly my eyes became blurry, i begun to breath heavily. I clutched my chest. I...c-can't breath.

"baekkie, dinner is ready" mom said knocking on the door.

I feel like my legs can't carry me any more, i fell on my knees with aloud thud on the floor. "baekkie"  mom opened the door. "oh baekkie what is happening?" she rushed to me and grabbed my shoulders to support me.

I started to gasp for air clutching my chest but i can't breath,"m.......om"tears rolled on my checks then i out.

"BAEKKIE!! "

Chanyeol's POV

I was sitting in my room reading a book when suddenly i heard a loud thud. What happened?

Then i heard mom screamed"BAEKKIE!!!" 

"CHANYEOL!! COME HERE RIGHT NOW"

I ran to baekhyun's room and saw mom grabbing an unconscious baekhyun that was on the floor, his face was red and he was gasping for air.

"what happened? " i asked.

Mom was crying." call the ambulance quickly he can't breath" i grabbed the telephone and called the ambulance.

The ambulance came and took baekhyun. We went after the ambulance car by my father's car.

We reached the hospital and they rushed him to the emergency room, we stayed in the waiting room for  half an hour, then the doctor came out.

"how is baekhyun, doctor? " mom asked, her voice full of worry.

" he is okay for now we put him in room 61 and you can see him now, but he has a strong asthma, that make him can't breath sometimes and it causes panic attacks like that one or even worse, so take care of him and he have to take that medicine daily and make a check up every month, OK? "the doctor said giving mom a paper then excused himself.

Mom is still in her spot, she is shocked." mom, come on "i grabbed her hand and lead her to baekhyun's room.

When we entered we saw him laying in the bed with an oxygen mask on his face to help him breath.

Mom sat on the chair beside his bed and held  his hand." my poor baekkie" she said sadly.

Suddenly his hand moved, and he opened his eyes. "baekkie, can you hear me?" mom asked him with worry in her voice.

He blinked his eyes then tried to remove the breathing mask. "no stop, don't remove it. i will call the doctor" i said and ran to call a doctor.

I came back with a doctor, he made a check up on baekhyun, then removed the mask. "OK, so Mrs. Park you have to tell baekhyun about his condition, but he's okay now and he can be discharged tomorrow" the doctor said and left.

Mom cleared . 
"baekkie, you see.....you have a strong asthma so that is why you had a panic attack. So don't tire yourself so much, OK., I'm here for you.. no, we are here for you" Mom said and smiled.

Baekhyun covered his face with his hands and cried. " thank.. You...s-so..much". He said sniffing and wiping his tears, he's really adorable, I guess........

******************************

                       (^_-)