chapter 2

Those who fell in love

Baekhyun POV'

Knock! knock!

The door knocked , i Hurried to the door and opened it.

"congratulations "v, luhan and d.o were standing at the door. 
" what are you doing here!? " i asked them.

" we came to congratulate you for moving in a new house" they said. "oh right ,okay come in."

They came in and we ate a lot and were talking happily but suddenly i heard a crack.

"oh what is that, dad? "i asked shocked.

Then suddenly the whole house was shaking." oh the house is collapsing guys hurry up we have to get out" i shouted.

We Hurried out but dad didn't come out.

"DAD!! " i screamed collapsing on the ground in tears as the house collapsed completely.

******************************

The next day, i was in the funeral of my father i was crying so much, but dad now is in a better place together with mum, but they... Left.. Me, and now i am homeless.

I was sitting in front of my parents tomb when suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder.

"be strong" my friends said smiling at me sadly and then leaved.

"um... You are byun baekhyun, right? "some one said from behind me. I looked at the direction of the sound to see a tall man in a black suit, he looks like he's in his 40th.

"oh ..yes ...i ...am" i said with a low voice i can't talk properly from all the crying.

"come here, son" the man said and opened his arms.

" who... Are. You? "i asked.

" umm..... i am your father's best friend, we were friends from kindergarten.. I can't believe.. That.. But i came here to help you, you are my precious friend's son, i will take you in my home, i owed your father a lot and it's the time to pay him back" he said his voice full of sadness.

Tears rolled from my eyes, as i got up and ran to the man, he embraced me in his arms as i cried loudly.

* * ************

No one's POV

Baekhyun cried until he slept in the man's arms.

The man carried baekhyun to the car and went to his house.

He reached the house and carried baekhyun to the house, he rang the bell and a woman opened the door.

"oh my, you brought baekkie , come with me to his room i have prepared it" a woman said as she led the man to the room, the man laid baekhyun in the bed and covered him with the blanket.

"isn't he cute? He makes such an adorable son - in- law" the woman giggled and got out from the room after she has taken a photo of The sleeping baekhyun.

******************************

^_^