Chapter 1

Those who fell in love

Baekhyun's pov'

The bells rang ," do you park chanyeol accept byun baekhyun as your husband in health and illness,  in happiness and sadness until death separates you? " the priest asked." i do " chanyeol said making my heart flatter." i love you baekkie " he said my cheeks heated up."me too, channie " and we kissed each other.

Huh!, oh, i was imaging again. I took the letter that i wrote for chanyeol from the desk and put it in the envelope, i think it is great.

But, " i don't want it" he refused it before i even complete my sentence, worse yet it was in front of everyone.

'he rejected him', 'how pathetic'. The students started whispering about how pathetic i am now to be rejected by that way. And it's so embarrassing.

'he has guts to confess to some one from class A, while he's in class F ',' he sure don't know his place'.

"leave me alone " i shouted and ran to my class." they are so cruel".


"oh i heard what you did, baek"
D.o said sitting in front of me.

I was sitting in my class talking like everyday to my best friends luhan and kyungsoo (d.o).

"why did you do something so reckless? "luhan said sitting beside me." i just.... What if there was just a slight. Chance that he
Likes me..? " i said.

" oh please, it's impossible ". D.o said patting my head.

I started crying. Yes, that's right. For someone like me to be loved by someone like him is impossible, put i fell in love with him. I still remember that day.

Flashback,

It was the entrance ceremony,"and now the top freshman student will give you a speech " the principle said.

The top student.? Pft.. He must be wearing big glasses and has his hair comped neatly.

But i was wrong, here comes a handsome, cool guy.

Wow he's so cool. And this is how i feel in love with him in first sight.

But he's the top student, and i am in the bottom class.

So i tried to be in the same class as him but it didn't work. because i can't study because i am too weak and i get tired easily.

  * End of flashback*

"waaah" i cried. "there.. There..you will find someone better" d.o said comforting me.

"baekkie" here comes the annoying v "is it true that you confessed to chanyeol?" he said "you do that and you have me isn't that enough for you?" he asked.

"who said that i belong to you" i said annoyed.

"you are so cruel... But i won't forgive that bastard for rejecting you in front of everyone "

" it's enough.. It's not your business to interfere in " i shouted. " calm down baek" said kyungsoo.

I started crying "i knew he would reject me" i cried.

"hey back to your seats, class is starting. " the teacher entered and the students went back to their seats.
 

" oh i want to visit your new home, baek " luhan said excitedly, we were walking out of the school talking about my new house.

" oh how about we visit him all in the evening!? " v said.

" it's a good idea, OK, see you" d.o said and walked in the direction of his house.

"see you " luhan said walking away too.

" bye baekkie" v said and walked also.

************