chapter 3

Those who fell in love

Baekhyun's POV

i opened my eyes and realized that i wasn't in my room, then i remembered what happened yesterday, tears started rolling from my eyes, then i began to cry harder.

Suddenly the door of the room flew open and a woman entered with a concerned look on her pretty face. I stopped crying and wiped my tears. "oh my, baekkie you woke up, how cute" she giggled.

"oh why are you crying? " she gasped and ran to me, she embraced me, i hugged her back and cried." don't cry baekkie I'm here for you jihun too and chanyeol too"she said and patted my head. Chanyeol!? Did she say chanyeol?

It must be a coincidence.

"baekkie, are you okay now? " she asked. I nodded my head as an answer.

" can you walk? Are you tired or something? I can call jihun to carry you to the dinning ro-"she was interrupted by the man that entered the room.

"baek, you're awake" the man said smiling, i remember him he's the one i meet in dad's funeral.... Tears come back to my eyes, i miss him.

"oh baekkie "the woman gasped again, and suddenly i giggled, tears in my eyes, she's just so sweet." you're so cute " she giggled pinching my cheeks.

" now we have to eat dinner then we can introduce ourselves " the man said getting out of the room.

" come on, baekkie" the woman said helping me out of bed to the dinning room and sat me on the chair.

We began eating dinner, it is so delicious. We finished eating dinner and sat in the living room. "so, as i said before i am your father's best friend, my name is park jihun, this is my wife park minsoo and our son, but he is still in school right now because of club activi-"

"I'm home"a tall boy came in from the front door. P-PARK CHANYEOL!!!?

"speak of the devil. This is our son park chanyeol " Mr. Park said.

He stared shocked at me." what, you know him? " Mrs. Park asked him.

" ah we are in the same school. But not in the same class" chanyeol said.

"great" Mrs. Park said happily.

"now excuse me" chanyeol said and went to his room.

"now baekkie the room that you woke up in is your room, there is a bathroom in it, feel free to do whatever you want this is your new home after all, OK? " Mrs. park said.

Tears rolled from my eyes."what's wrong, baekkie?"

" I'm just too happy. But why are you so nice to me? "i asked wiping my tears.

" because we love you and we care about you, baekkie we used to babysit you before when you was young but you probably don't remember us " Mrs. Park said smiling.

" i love you too thank you for everything, good night Mr. Park, Mrs. Park"i said and hugged them. 

"just call us mom and dad, OK?" Mr. Park giggled.

"OK"

I went to my room and lied on my bed to sleep. Thanks dad for having such a nice friend, and don't worry about me from now and on i will live my life happily with people i love. Please, keep watching after me.

******************************

    thanks for all the people who read my story,and keep reading please. >-<