chapter 6

Those who fell in love

No one's POV

 

The morning came after a really stormy night the sun was shining in the sky,when Mrs park wake up to make breakfast ,she made fried bacon with pancakes,then she walked to chanyeol's room to wake him up,but when she entered she didn't find him. 

 

She thought that he's in the bathroom , so she went in baekhyun's room and was surprised with the sight in front of her, but in a good way , she ran to her room and grabbed her camera and went back to baekhyun's room to take photos of chanyeol and baekhyun sleeping,chanyeol was hugging baekhyun like a teddy bear.

 

She couldn't stop squealing but she have to wake them up,because they will be late for school.'oh but how will i wake them ,if i wake them and they realized their position baekhyun will be like a tomato' she thought then giggled as she imagined baekhyun's face,so she decided to wake chanyeol first.

 

Chanyeol's POV 

 

I woke up on someone shaking me lightly, i opened my eyes and the first thing i saw was baekhyun's face really close to mine. But he was sleeping .

 

"slowly don't wake him"she whispered me.

I went out of the bed slowly to not wake him up and went out of the room. I went in my room and got ready for school.

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

"Baekkie wake up you will be late for school " i wake up on mom's voice waking me up. i Opened my eyes and went out of bed going into the bathroom to get ready for school.

 

I got ready for school and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

 

"Good morning dad,mom and chanyeol"i said siting in my seat.

 

"oh chanyeol you will walk with baekkie to school and back from now on ,because he don't know the way and it become creepy out here after 5 o'clock ,and you come back from school late ,take care of him~"she said happily ,she is really strange i wonder why does she love to tease chanyeol ,hehehhe.

 

chanyeol glared at her and sighed ."why do i have to always take care of him,it's not like he's a baby or something"he said annoyed. suddenly he smirked "no, he really is a baby ,a big crying baby ,who is afraid of thunder ,'i....'m..sc..ar..ed~'" he imitated what i said yesterday when i was scared of the thunder. my face reddened and i covered it with my hands.

 

"CHANYEOL!!" mom shouted at him as he was laughing,then "oww" i looked up and chanyeol was rubbing his head ."you didn't have to hit me"he said, and i started laughing at him as well as mom and dad. we are now happy laughing .

 

we finished breakfast and said goodbye to mom and dad. we started walking to school and the streets was full of people rushing to work. when we walked into the school's hallway the students started whispering 'why is some one like him walking with park chanyeol','he is such an ugly boy who look like girls' . "umm.. i am going to my class,see you after school at the school's gate" then i started running to my class when something hit my leg, i tripped and fell face flat on the floor ,then i heard someone laughing ."oh my leg slipped" and they started laughing again. 

 

i was at the verge of crying ,but i felt someone pull me up on my feet , "hey don't make fun of him" it was chanyeol he glared at them he was scary ."oh s..sorry " they said before running away .

 

"are you okay? don't cry over stupid things easily" he said looking at me .

 

"oh ,i'm okay ,thanks"i said he then left to his class room.

 

i walked to my classroom my legs hurt that stupid boy hit it hard .i entered the class room ," good morning lu and d.o" i said as i sat on my desk beside them " good morning ,we didn't see you for along time , what happened and where are you living right now?" luhan said .

 

"oh, it's along story .in the funeral there was a man...."then i told them the whole story and about my illness."so you are living with the park chanyeol?" D.O asked, i nodded. 

 

"BAEKKIE!!!!" the most annoying sound i have ever heard,it's v."you came back,didn't you miss me?" he asked ."no,i didn't "i replied annoyed. 

 

"you are always like that ,so where are you living now ,huh?"he asked.

 

"none of your business "i said.

 

"where is he living ,luhan?" then he asked luhan.

 

"huh? ,he is living with park chanyeol" luhan said.

 

"WHAT, why didn't you cone to me instead, why him? "V said. 

 

"hey don't be full of yourself and why did you tell him, lu?" i asked pouting at luhan.

 

" you didn't say that it is a secret " he said.

 

then the bell rang and the lesson started.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

chanyeol's POV 

 

The bell rang indicating that the lunch break has started, I went out of class room with kai and sehun my best friends, we went to the cafeteria and sat in our usual table. "do you see kai? they came. Luhan is so cute." sehun said squealing. "ah I see, and kyungsoo he look squishy as ever." kai replied. 

 

"don't you two get tired of watching them like that." I said, they have a crush on them from freshman year and don't dare to Confess. 

 

"I heard that their friend that sit next to them confessed to you but you rejected him "kai asked. 

 

" no, baekhyun was giving me a letter but I rejected it"i said. 

 

"baekhyun? You now him? " sehun asked. 

 

" oh he lives with me"i replied. 

 

"WHAT?!!" they shouted. 

 

All the cafeteria looked at us the laughed awkwardly. 

 

Then sehun's face went serious "explain" he said. 

 

I explained to them every thing. 

 

"that mean we can be friends with our crushes, please, channie let's go sit with them" they pleaded. 

 

"OK " I sighed. 

-----------------------------------------------

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

I was sitting with D.O, Luhan and the annoying V , when I saw chanyeol and his friends coming our way. 

 

" hi baekhyun, can we sit here" Chanyeol said. 

 

"no, go away you jerk" V shouted. 

 

"hey, V stop being annoying, and chanyeol you can sit" i said. Then V walked away, he really is annoying, he don't understand that I don't love him. 

 

"oh, they are my best friends, oh sehun and Kim jongin but call him kai" Chanyeol said. 

 

"my best friends, do kyungsoo and Xi luhan" I introduced. 

 

Then we kept talking about things until the bell rang and we went back to our classes. 

 

-after school:

 

I said good bye to D.O and luhan and waited for Chanyeol at the school gate. I waited for half an hour until he came. 

 

"sorry I was on duty of cleaning today, let's go " he said. 

 

We walked home and I was so happy I was walking with my crush. Things happened fast, life really is cruel it take and don't give. 

=================================

Weeks went by fast and the mid term exams was the next week. The teacher walked in the class," this midterm exams has something special if you get high marks you can be transferred in an upper class, so do your best" then he began the lesson. 

 

After school I walked back home with chanyeol like everyday. 

 

"chanyeol can I ask you a favour? "I asked. 

 

" what is it? " he asked looking at me. 

" c-can you.. Help me study, please?"I shuttered. 

 

He looked surprised" why can't you study alone? " he said. 

 

I chuckled bitterly" do you think that I am stupid? that's why I am not in class A, I just have a weak body and brain, have an asthma, I get tired easily, but I want to be in class A, so please" I said. 

 

He took some minutes, "OK, I will help you" he said smiling, my heart fluttered, h-he smiled. 

 

================

Days went by and tomorrow was the first midterm exam, chanyeol and baekhyun was sitting in baekhyun's room studying. 

 

"can't we take a break? "baekhyun whined as they was studying for three hours. 

 

" no" chanyeol said. "and continue solving this questions I will see them after 20 minute" he added. 

 

" bu-" baekhyun didn't finish his words as he started coughing and gasping for air. 

 

Chanyeol grabbed him before he fell on the floor he started to panic " h-hey, are you okay, oh, where is the inhaler? " he asked baekhyun. 

 

Baekhyun pointed at the night stand with his finger, still coughing and gasping for air. 

 

Chanyeol picked baekhyun up in his arms and went to the bed he grabbed the inhaler and put it in baekhyun's mouth. 

 

Baekhyun then relaxed but he was panting, chanyeol but him in the bed. 

"sleep you studied enough, good night" he covered him with the blanket and as baekhyun closed his eyes he went to dreamland. 

 

Chanyeol caressed baekhyun's hair his eyes softened at the angle that is sleeping in the bed. Then he went out of the room going to his room to sleep. 

=================================

 

I know it may but it is my first time writing a fan fiction so forgive me and I will do my best.