Be nice no matter what people do to you

Fix me or Broke me

Moonbyul's eyes are fixed at the girl

 

She felt the same feelings when she saw the girl for the first time.

 

She looks at Her eyes, Her tiny mole in her eyes, Her nose, Her lips, Her cheeks, Her face .

 

Everything was perfect then moonbyul was taken back in reality.

 


" You know her ? " wheein asked she heard moonbyul mumbled the girls name.

 

Moonbyul turns her face to wheein then stuttered

 

" Huh? I-I'm sorry I dind't heard you" Moonbyul scratched her back of her neck then continued.

 

" What is it again?"

 

Wheein and Hwasa looks at moonbyul with there forehead furrowed wondering why moonbyuls nervous all of a sudden.

 

" Why are you stumbling at your words? " Hwasa asked

 

" Is something wrong? " Wheein asked

 

" Huh? No no-nothing's wrong I just "

 

She thinks of a good reason to let the two to not asked why shes stumbling like that.

 

Moonbyul doesn't know either

 

" Bit my tongue " she gulps

 

The two just nods she let a sigh of relief thinking wheein and hwasa believed her reason.

 

Then their professor enters the room

 

Hwasa whispered to moonbyul and wheein

 

" Thank God Mr. Yun is our prof. for this subject I was afraid it was Ms. Lee"

 

The room that had full of people whispering and talking a while ago has became quiet.

 

Mr. Yun walks to the front and put his things to the table he looks into his students.

 

" I think all of you knew me already so I'm gonna skip the introductions " Mr. Yun said

 

He took out a paper on his bag and read it out loud.

 

" Kim Yongsun ? " he called and looks for yongsun.

 

" Yes? " Yongsun stands up

 

" Moon Byul yi ? " he does the same thing again.

 

" Yes ? " Moonbyul stands up

 

Yongsun glanced at Moonbyul

 

Then she grimace because yongsun thought that the girl is familiar.

 

Then seconds later yongsun raised her both eye brows she remembered.

 

The standing girl was the girl that bumps her on the convinience store last year she remembered her because she had a distinctive face.

 

She got distracted by Mr.Yun

 

" You two may sit down " said Mr. Yun

 

Moonbyul and Yongsun sat down.

 


" I' m gonna have a high expectations to this class since the two smartest people in the campus are my students be prepared everyone " Mr. Yun proudly said

 

Then all the students in the room whispers and mumbled things again thinking that Mr. Yun gonna give them a hard time because of what he just said.

 

" Oh and Ms. Moon " Mr. Yun called her again

 

" Yes Mr. Yun ? " Moonbyul responds

 

" Congratulations to your father " Mr. Yun said

 

" Thank you Sir " Moonbyul smiled but it was bitter.

 

" Ok let's start then " Mr. Yun announced

 

Mr. Yun continues to lecture them until the bell rings signaling that there first class ended.

 

It's there vacant time

 

The three girls are walking on the hallway.

 

" Ughhhh... I'm betting that Mr. Yun's gonna give us a hard time " Hwasa said

 

Wheein laughed and bestfriend.

 

" Wow! when Mr. Yun enters the room u were relief it was him and now you're saying that he's gonna give us a hard time why you gotta be so negative ? "

 

" I don't know because of the two smartest people in this campus is on our class "

 

Hwasa said and did a face palm then talks again.

 

" I need to do better this semester "

 

Wheein and Moonbyul just laughed.

 

Then Hwasa said

 

" Anyways "

 

She stopped and turns to moonbyul.



" Yah! You're father become a ceo of a biggest company in korea and people kept on congratulating you aren't you gonna treat us? "  Hwasa teased moonbyul

 

" Why the hell I should treat you guys when I don't want to celebrate Dad's promotion and I even lied to yuju and mom not to go home tonight " Moonbyul said sarcasticaly

 

" Ok relax I was just joking" Hwasa said then smiled to girl who looks annoyed and touched moonbyuls shoulder.

 

" No offense byul why do you hate your father so much ? " Hwasa questioned byul

 

Hwasa and Wheein knows that Moonbyul hates her father but she dind't tell them the reasons why .

 

It's a sensitive topic to moonbyul its hard to open up about her father to them even though shes close to the two girls.

 

Minhyuk and only Jieun knows the reason why she hates her father.

 

Wheein who is standing close to Hwasa hits her tummies bestfriend with her elbow that made Hwasa pull away her hands to moonbyuls shoulder and touched her tummy instead.

 

" Sorry for that question byul You know her she just blurts out anything. " wheein apologized.

 

Moonbyul smiled without showing her teeth.

 

" It's ok I know you guys are curious about me hating my father so much I'm not yet ready to open that topic to you guys I'm sorry its a really sensitive topic "

 

" No don't be sorry byul you can tell us when your ready Its ok so take it easy were here for you . " Wheein smiled and her dimples appeared.

 

Moonbyul was relief to the words that had wheein said she was glad to have friends like them but at the same time she was sorry for not telling them the reason.

 

Wheein changed the topic and walks

 

" So what do you guys think That unnie repeated isn't she supposed to be a senior this year ? "

 

" Well I heard that she stopped going to school last year and there's a rumor about her. The reason why she stopped is because she got pregnant. " Hwasa said

 

Moonbyul moves her head left to right and smiled because she thought hwasa is being ridiculous believing all those rumors.

 

Wheein gasp " Really !? Oh My God ! if the rumors are true then her parents must be really dissapointed at her I mean she's really smart and can do a lot of things in the future "

 

" Guys there just rumors it might not be true " Moonbyul defended the girl

 

" Still it's a rumor byul it might be true " Hwasa said to her

 

Wheein nods then moonbyul laughed again.

 

" Were gonna go and have something to eat at the coffee shop want to come with us ?" wheein asked moonbyul

 

" Well I went there this morning so I think I'll just go to the convinience store " Moonbyul said

 

" Ok will be going then see you later " hwasa smiled and waves her hand to moonbyul.

 

" Mm... see you later " moonbyul wave her hands to the two girls.

 

Wheein and Hwasa left her.

 

She goes to the convinience store were minhyuk works.

 

………………………………………………………………………………

 

Yongsun's class ended

 

She was going to the bathroom to freshen up but her phone rang she reached for her phone to her pocket to see who is calling she answered the call.

 

" Oh? Oppa why did you call?" Yongsun asked her older brother.

 

" Yongsunah..." her brother said with a deep and depressed voice.

 

" What ? " she asked her brother again but dind't received a response so yongsun asked her brother again.

 

" Is there something wrong? " she asked again and waited for his answer but dind't get any.

 

She became impatient .

 

" Oppa ! Aren't you gonna answer my questions? " she shouted at the phone

 

" Alright then I'll hang up..." Yongsun's gonna hang up the call but then her brother said something.

 

" He's in the hospital again " he said

 

Yongsun heard what her brother said

 

Yongsun dind't react

 

" Father's condition is getting worse "

 

The phone call was silent

 

Yongsun still dind't respond

 

Her brother stopped talking

 

Until he continued what he was gonna say to her.

 

" I think this is it.. Yongsunah "

 

Yongsun closed her eyes then gulps.

 

She was trying not to tear up.

 

She opened her eyes.

 

" Ok oppa... I get it I'll be there at 8 bye " she hanged up.



Yongsun goes to the bathroom and went inside one of the cubicle she sits at the toilet still in dazed.

 

Unexpectedly tears flows down on her face.

 

She touched her face.

 

" Tears? Ridiculous " she said to herself then her both hands were on her face while crying.

 

And someone knocks on the door cubicle were yongsun is.

 

Yongsun turns her head at the door

 

" Miss are you alright? " the woman said

 

" Eh? " Yonsung said her voice is a little shaky from crying

 

" I'm sorry Miss but I heard what you said a minute ago it's not that I'm eavesdropping or anything But it looks like your crying? "

 

Yongsuns been weirded out from this situation and thinks to herself again "Whats this moron doing"

 

" I know your thinking that I'm weird talking to a stranger who is crying inside the bathroom"

 

Yongsun nods agreeing what the woman said but dind't said anything.

 

" I don't know if this will help but..."

 

A hand appeared at the bottom door holding a white handkerchief

 

Yongsun was hesitating to pick up the handkerchief.

 

" Don't worry Miss it's clean and I dind't peaked I turned my back while reaching out this to you I mean ugh thats even weirder.." The woman said

 

Yongsun smiled then picks up the white hadkerchief in the womans hand and patted her tears with it and still sniffling.

 

Then the woman talks.

 

" I know how it feels like pretending everythings ok when it's really not. "

 

"Pretending that your happy when the truth is your sad."

 

" Hiding those sadness behind your smiles all of that I know how it feels "

 

" It hurts like and It feels like "

 

The woman added

 

" Miss crying isn't a weakness sometimes crying makes you stronger..."

 

" I don't know how to explain it to you but crying is the only thing that u can do when your pretending to be strong. "

 

" It's ok to cry , It's ok Miss "

 

Yongsuns tears flows down her face again

 

Every word that the woman said

 

Every feelings that the woman felt

 

She felt it.

 

She understoods every bit of it

 

Yongsuns been acting to be strong since her father got really ill and there company is nearly in danger of bankruptcy.

 

Everyday of her life she pretends to be stronger she never cried because she thinks crying is stupid.

 

But this time she can't handle her emotions anymore.

 

It's been a long
time since she cried like this and it feels so good.

 

She thought

 

Yongsuns cries very loud

 

That took the attention of people who are entering and leaving the bathroom.

 

The people been glaring to the woman
because they thought she did something to the girl whose crying inside the cubicle.

 

The woman been waving her both hands to the people who are glaring at her saying she dind't do anything.

 

" Ahm...Miss I'm sorry to interrupt but I forgot that we were in the public restroom and peoples been glaring at me weird. I think that they think I did something wrong to you so..can you cry a little bit quiet "

 

Yongsun smiled and laughed a little bit while sniffling and wiping her tears with the handkerchief that the woman gave to her.

 

" Don't get me wrong Miss I'm not complaining " The woman said

 

Yongsuns been calm down and managed to talk to the woman.

 

" It's ok " Yongsun let out a sigh a relief one.

 

" I understand Thank you for everything " she thanked the woman even though they cant see each other yonsun smiled.

 

" No problem Miss it's always a pleasure to help " The woman said

 

Then someone's phone rang.

 

The woman gasped

 

" Oh ! I'm late " The woman said

 

" I'm gonna go now I'm very sorry " The woman said hurriedly

 

" Wait ! "

 

Yongsun stands up to the toilet and goes outside the cubicle she tried to chased the woman but she dind't saw anyone she went outside of the bathroom but again she dind't saw anyone.

 

She holds and stares softly at the white handkerchief and saw an MS attached to the hankerchief.

 

Yongsun smiled and said

 

" Thank you "

__________________________

 

Author's Note

Sorry for not updating 

I've been busy and I got a flu 

I'm really sorry

I'm working on the next chapter now so I can update this week ^ ^

Thank you for the comments and subscribing :)