It's That Day Again

Fix me or Broke me

When the girl is done picking up the chips that fell on the floor.The chips are in her arms again and almost hugging them.

 

Moonbyul managed to organized her thoughts and started to talk but she stuttered.

 

" I ahhhh.... Sorry I dind't mean to bump into u like that"

 

She scratched behind her neck

 

 " I just dind't see u walk near me soo..." she said awkwardly

 

The angry girl raised her left eye brow 

 

"Really u dind't see me? Well sorry for being too small for u to not notice me in your way" she said sarcasticaly to moonbyul.

 

And the girl whispers to herself again  "Seriously am I really that small to not notice me?"

 

Moonbyul heard the angry girl and laughed a little and the angry girl glared at her like she's gonna kill moonbyul. Moonbyul become quite once again and swallowed her saliva.

 

" What are u laughing at? You think this is funny?!" The angry girl asked moonbyul.

 

" No "  Moonbyul Immediately replies to the angry girl.

 

"Then why are u laughing? You know I'm one step close of punching u in the face!" The angry girl warned Moonbyul

 

"It's just that your telling me your small when ur just 1 inch smaller than me. I just wished u shouldn't said that to yourself" Moonbyul said with a smile on her face

 

"Oh! So now your mocking me?!" The angry girl shouted at moonbyul.

 

" No that's not it " moonbyul said while waving her hand to deny what the angry girl had said.

 

Minhyuk notice that the situation is getting worse. So he decided to approached the two girls and calm them down.

 

" Excuse me..." he smiled to the angry girl

 

 " I'm an employee here is something wrong or is she bothering you?"  he pointed his index finger to moonbyul.

 

And moonbyul's face had frowned and thinking what is minhyuk doing.

 

"Yes" The angry girl said

 

"Do u want to beat her up? " he asked the angry girl.

Moonbyul frowned once again and turns her head to minhyuk

 

And said " What?!" with a shocked on her voice.

 

"Yes!" The angry girl responds right away.

 

"Then I'm afraid u have to step outside Ma'am. But on the bright side u can beat her up until she's ed up. Because as an employee here I'm partly responsible of what's gonna happened in here inside the store I don't want to be in trouble. Sorry Ma'am Store policy" he smiled after he finished his sentence.

 

The angry girl let out a heavy sigh and calms herself and speaks.

 

"As much as I want to beat her up. I don't want to be in trouble either."  

 

She looked outside and continued her sentence.  

 

" And were near in the campus I might get suspended if they saw me beating her up outside. Let's just forget all of this and move on"

 

The girl walks to the counter to pay for the chips and minhyuk follows her and went to his cashier and charged her purchased items.

 

Moonbyul wanted to apologize but had second thoughts because the situation might get worsen again so she just went back to choosing of what to buy.

 

" Thank u Ma'am I hope u come back again. I'll apologized behalf for her normally she's not rude to strangers and says rude stuffs like that" he said to the girl who has now calm.

 

"Nah... It's ok I understand  we were both at fault anyways. But I wished she dind't meant those words it looks like shes mocking me or something." said the girl and smiled without showing her teeth. The girl walks to the door and left the store.

 

Then moonbyul walks to the counter to pay for the sandwiches and triangle bimbop. And let out a sigh

 

"What happen to u back there?" Minhyuk said while laughing.

 

"I don't know I was just speechless I can't think of anything to say"  Moonbyul said with a frustration tone voice.

 

Minhyuk is still laughing at her " You nearly got beat up by a stranger you Dumb !"

 

" I know and I felt like stupid in front of her" Moonbyul said with a breathy voice.

 

" Yeah! Yeah!... Laugh all u want" Moonbyul said.

"But I don't think I should Thank you though u stopped her because of you're own risk not saving me for getting beat up"

 

"Yah!" Minhyuk shouted

 

Moonbyuls the one whose laughing now.

 

 " U want me to beat you up instead. You know what I mean unless your so stupid not knowing what I'm saying I just saved youre !"

 

Moonbyul laughed

 

" I'm just kidding! Thank you for saving My !" she said while giggling

 

" Ah! Right...I forgot give me one pack of cigarette" said moonbyul before forgetting the main purpose why she went here today.

 

Minhyuk handed her a pack of cigarette and added to her purchasing items and asked. "It's that day again?"

 

"Yap! It's that da-" she dind't continued her words because someone entered the store and turn her head to the door

 

Minhyuk does the same they both looked at the standing figure Moonbyul raised her two eye brows and said to her mind " It's the angry girl again".

 

Minhyuk asked the girl

 

" Ahh.. Did u forget something?"

 

The girl just glaring and it looks like shes discusted but not at the two but at the thing that moonbyul was holding on her hands.

 

And finally answering minhyuks question.

 

"Yes I forgot I have to buy some sweets" still glaring on the cigarette.

 

 " But I changed My mind" she said and the girl is now looking at moonbyul with the same look at her face when she's looking at the cigarette.

 

" You know I don't get people like you! People who is lungs are very healthy and damaging every minute of there lungs because of that stupid thing that your holding. You know your very lucky to have a healthy lungs while some other people was born with a lungs that are ed up" the girl breath in and out and again glaring angrily at moonbyul.

 

And said this words to her.

 

"I really hate people like you" The girl said then walks away and leave.

 

---------

Author's Note 

Originally this chapter is short but i had so many ideas at this scenario so it turns out to be long . Lol anyway I'll try to update later. Please comment and I'm open some criticism but be nice haha ^_^