Your Kiss Makes Me Want To Lie

These Tears Aren't For You

Taeil and Johnny's relationship was taking downpour. Taeil had started acting meaner by the day, while Johnny choose not to try to talk to him. They were both being stubborn.

Taeil knew he loved Johnny. He just couldn't see himself spending time with Johnny. Loving Johnny was like loving someone so far to reach. It caused Taeil to want to hurt him.

Yet Johnny wouldn't mind having Taeil hurting him again, if it meant Taeil would pay a little attention to him. His lifeless self that still only thought of Moon Taeil. He only cared of what Taeil thought of him.

If Taeil asked him to, he would change himself completely for Taeil. He would become of those million of people who barley wear clothes, and act in a way that Johnny hates. For Taeil, Johnny would hate himself.

It wasn't just all for Taeil, every piece of Taeil belonged to Johnny. He hated seeing a upset look on Johnny's bright face.

Yet why were the two acting this way?

Taeil and Johnny were falling like the lightning. The lighting that filled Johnny's ears, making him feel afraid. Even though he had someone else with him.

"I refuse to make amends," Johnny mumbled to himself. He didn't notice that the other person in the room had heard him too.

"What? What do you mean?"

Johnny gulped and looked back down at the bed he was sitting on. "I refuse to make amends with you."

Taeil got up from the sofa that he was sitting on in his room and approached the figure sitting on the bed. "So you mean you want to stay like this? You want to hurt me more? Can't you see how much I love you?!"

Johnny looked up at Taeil he wasn't hurt yet there were tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry. I can't see how much you love me because-" Johnny stopped speaking when he felt Taeil's finger on his mouth.

"Stop!" Taeil yelled. "Just don't say anything! Don't break my heart again!" By now tears were coming out of Taeil's eyes.

He gulped. "Just be mine. Say you'll forever only love me, and I'll be able to breath again. I want to smile everyday for you Johnny. Stop it, you act as if you don't love me. It breaks me. Just be mine, forever?" Taeil moved closer to Johnny and sat in front of him on the bed. Once he looked into Johnny's eyes the both of them heard the thundering rain hitting against their hearts.

Johnny shook his head, tears escaping his eyes. "I can't Taeil, please listen to me," the younger begged, as the lighting struck.

Taeil forcefully grabbed Johnny's shoulders. "I'm not going to listen to you," his voice was cold. It made Johnny feel afraid. That the only man he thought be could trust was trying to force him into being his "Just say your only mine," more pressure filled Taeil's voice, the more it scared Johnny, just like the lighting.

Johnny closed his eyes, he was afraid, cold, hurt, and most of all he was a liar. But the more Taeil forced him, the more he wanted to lie. "I'm...I'm...I'm only yours Moon Taeil," his words came out as a whisper. He moved forward and pressed his lips against Taeil's.

Taeil was shocked, but Johnny's lips against his made him lose control. The way their lips molded together along with the lighting as the perfect background music for a broken moment like this.

Taeil pulled away from the kiss and looked into Johnny's eyes. "And I'm only yours"and with those words he met his lips with Johnny's again.

The more they deepend the kiss the louder the lighting got. The more it told the two that they weren't meant to be. But that didn't matter, as long as Taeil believed the lie of Johnny loving him, everything was alright.

Johnny suddenly pulled away from the kiss when he felt himself losing his breath.

Taeil raised his eyebrow and moved closer to Johnny. "Whats wrong?"

Johnny placed his hands on Taeil's chest and tried moving him away, while still trying to catch his breath. "I could barley breathe Taeil."

Taeil ignored Johnny's words. "I don't care.I'm fine with dying in your kiss," he tried to move closer to Johnny, yet Johnny stilled tried moving away.

Soon Taeil was tired of trying to get Johnny to kiss him. He placed his hand on the back of Johnny's head and with his hand on Johnny's head he forced Johnny's lips apon his.

The more Taeil kissed Johnny. The more Johnny hated himself. He hated having to lie to Taeil.

While Taeil thought Johnny's lips were only his. Yet he didn't know that Johnny had already kissed another with the lips that Taeil thought were only his to kiss.

Johnny was losing the rigged battle that him and Taeil played. Each moment was Taeil's fault. It made Johnny remember the past.

"I'll never love you. It's impossible."

Johnny remembers Taeil saying those words. That it was impossible for him to love Johnny.

But now what was Taeil doing? Johnny could now only wish for Taeil to be like he was in past. So Johnny wouldn't feel so guilty leaving him. He felt himself sinking in to Taeil. It seemed impossible to live without Taeil.

Taeil pulled away from the kiss and smiled at him. Johnny knew it was a fake smile. Taeil only smiled to try to keep Johnny happy. But that's not what Johnny wanted from Taeil.

He wanted to make sure that Taeil would live a better life without him. A happier life, without all of Johnny's mind beside Taeil. Because if Johnny can't give Taeil his heart, then he can aleast give him his soul.

Johnny remembered something Taeil used to do for him in the past whenever Johnny used to cry because he was afraid of the lightning. It was something that calmed all of Johnny's nerves down.

He pulled on the side of Taeil's shirt. Taeil looked down at him. He gulped and hugged Taeil. "Can you sing for me?"

Taeil hugged Johnny close and nodded, remembering that Johnny was still scared of the lightning.

He cleared his throat and started singing one of the songs he was sure Johnny loved.

I couldn't say anything.
I  looked at you.
No matter how many times I called you,
I couldn't hear your voice.
Unstoppable love.
The one who makes me live.
The one who more is precious than myself.
I can't send you away.

Taeil stopped singing and smiled when the lightning had stopped. Taeil's voice always seemed to scare away the lightning and soothe Johnny.

He pulled away from the hug and looked Taeil at Johnny, who seemed to not look so afraid anymore.

Johnny slowly looked up at Taeil with a week smile across his face. Taeil noticed the soft feeling coming from Johnny, it made him want to hide in Johnny's arms and fall asleep.

Sleep reminded Taeil of something. That it was getting late and he had to go to a meeting at the university go check out the new tool that they had created. He got up and made Johnny stand up too. "I think we should get ready to go to sleep."

Johnny nodded and went to the washroom, while Taeil went over to the closet to change his clothes.

When Taeil was done he went and layed down in bed, he was ready end his long day. His eyes were about to close, and he was about to fall asleep until he felt someone lift the blanket and lay down on the other side. He could feel Johnny staring at him.

"Taeil I wan-"

Taeil placed his finger on Johnny's mouth. "Tell me tomorrow. I'm too sleepy to listen right now."

Johnny nodded and turned around. Not to sleep. Johnny knows he won't be able to sleep. All the guilt will be falling down on him all night. Yet what can he do,  he's used to it.

The next morning Taeil got up. He was used to the fact that Johnny wasn't awake yet. Johnny seemed to be having some trouble sleeping these days. So he didn't mind Johnny not being awake to cook him breakfast. Cereal was a good breakfast...until it gets old.

Taeil stood at in front of the table wondering how old the cereal he was holding was. Just last week he finished a box of cereal and forgot to buy a new box, he was happy to find a box of cereal in the cabinet. Yet it seemed to be expired or something.

Taeil shrugged off the fact that the cereal was old and tried eating it with some milk. The second it entered his mouth he spit it out. "This tastes like cow tongue!"

Taeil disgustedly looked down at the bowl of cereal in front of him. He sighed, got up, grabbed his bag and head out the door, without any breakfast.

Once Taeil reached the university he smiled knowing that he would get to meet one of his close friends who was a vet, Winwin.

He smiled when got inside the room that they usually had the netting at he sat at one of the sofa's and smiled even wider when he saw Winwin walking up to him with a bowl of food.

Winwin sat down beside him and smiled. "Taeil hyung, how are you?'

Taeil nodded. "I'm fine Winwin. How are you? I haven't seen you around for a while."

Winwin pasted the bowl forward to Taeil, who gladly took it. "I was really busy. I had a lot of animals coming. I'm also helping a police officer and detective solve this one case about a missing monkey from the zoo. And overall I've just been really busy. But let's sratch that, how have you been doing? How's John-the person your married to," Winwin quikly gulped down Johnny's name.

Taeil paused for a second before wondering something. "I'm fine...how do you know I'm married?" his voice was soft.

Winwin gulped and nervously chuckled. "You might not remember. You told me the last time we met...remember?" Winwin easily lied.

Taeil shook his head and looked somewhere else. "Oh, I don't remember. But whatever. He's fine..." Taeil thoughts went back to Johnny. Wondering if he woke up yet.

Winwin nodded and looked down with sad eyes. "That's good."

Winwin looked at himself in mirror. He had just gotten home, he changed his clothes and now he was...well talking to himself?

"Why are you ruining someone else's life? You should just back out," he stepped back. "But after all...you do love him more than he does."

He looked down at his feet and then back up at the mirror. "Lying is bad. And you're lying to someone who's so caring. But," he placed his hands on the washroim sink. "He has someone that you need to be with. One person's love can't beat two people who are in love. It's impossible. We love each other. While he only loves him."

Winwin smiled at himself. "Moon Taeil. We might be friends, but you have someone that's mine. And no matter what, I will get that person."


A/N

Yup people. I'm still writing this flip. It's stupid, ugly, and horrible. But I'm writing it for my friend Han-Byeol who really likes the idea of evil Taeil. She #feelinlovewithevilTaeilandinnocentJohnny. Lolz...haha/evil laugh/

I'm not shipin this flip. Don't worry. It's just some stupid flip I wanted to write. God, I have been using 'flip' too much on this fanfic. Isould be nice, I always love my fanfics. But I don't know bout this flip!

Anyway's Infinexx, u happy with some of that Win. Win. Flip I wrote? Ya should be! 

I feel every...high...drunk?...I...can't even drink in my religon. But I  guess I'm drunk on hating this ff.

Lolz, I don't even knah.

I still only writing this TaeilxJohnny hardcore romancu for Han-Byeol, Infinexx. I don't care much bout writing it for you now, you always end up dissing me at night...then I get emo Jaemin dreams and do some emo flip. /sighs/

YAS i copied some flip from Deja Vu, the team will forgive me. I already wrote the lightning but the when I heard the song, it matched the story so well.

BYE~~~ Please comment. (even though only two of ya flippers comment)

FLIP ME PEOPLE.