A twist~

Imperfect Love

 

-Ye Sung POV-

I could tell that So Eun wasn’t paying attention once Yi Jung left the room, does she like him?  I hope not, I like her, so I shall confess right?

-No one’s POV-

Ye Sung stood up and looked at So Eun, tracing where her eyes are travelling at, and he realized it rested on Yi Jung.

“CUT, Ye Sung, So Eun, you are not paying attention! Five minutes break!” the teacher announced.

So Eun immediately took away her hands from Ye Sung grasp and went towards Victoria, who led her to Nichkhun, Sungmin and Yi Jung. The trio looked up to meet the two girls’ gaze.

Sensing the atmosphere, Sungmin and Nichkhun pulled Victoria away. Obviously, by now, Victoria can feel the tension once more, however, it felt different from the first day of school, it felt more calm instead.

Yi Jung and So Eun stared at each other.  “How are you doing? You looked as though you have been…” So Eun started but was  cut off my Yi Jung “ I have to tell you something, and I hope you won’t freak out..”

Before he could continue, Ye Sung had re-emerged with a big bunch of balloons, he walked towards So Eun and said that he needed to talk to her. Looking at what Ye Sung’s motive was, the trio who left the pair alone came running back.

“So Eun, even though we have just met, but I felt something for you, I feel that I like you so will you go out with me?” Ye Sung asked while putting his hand outstretched, waiting for So Eun to accept,  everyone around them clapped except the 6 people.

Yi Jung then stood up, turned around and was about to leave the classroom when So Eun said “Wait, Oppa, don’t leave.. Mianheyo Ye Sung ssi, I cannot accept this as I am…” “She’s in love with Yi Jung,” Victoria ended it for her. Yi Jung was shocked to hear what the two girls just spoken.

So Eun then told Ye Sung that she was sorry if she had misled him but to her, he is just a very good brotherly-liked figure. Then So Eun turned to Yi Jung and confessed.

“Yi Jung, though we had started off at the wrong rock,  however, I think that we are currently on the right rock, the future laid ahead of us, and I like this feeling, I don’t know why I felt upset when you are sad and once you are happy, I am happy. Silly me wanted to cry when you ran out and came back with your eyes red… I don’t know if you still remember me Yi Jung, but I am So Eun, the girl you met in preschool, who left for France to study, the girl who confessed but got rejected, the girl who never stopped loving you. I’ve changed and so have you. I didn’t expect to bump into you again, and when I did, I thought you were not the Yi Jung who rejected me, but then, I pounced upon your wallet and saw your family picture. At first, I thought I was rebelling, I promised to continue loving you but loved someone else, and I realized that it was the same person.. Yi Jung ssi, do you remember me? The girl who loved you and made you presents, the girl whom you said you treated as a friend? The girl who was too heartbrokened and left for France?” So Eun finished. 

Sorry for not updating :X Anyone expected this?