Chapter 2

Imperfect Love

 

Nichkhun and Victoria were chatting happily till they hear books slamming and stuff breaking beside them, they turned around, shocked to see their table buddies, standing there, with their mouth wide open, looking at the damage they have done. Being helpful people, the two helped their buddies clear up the mess by sweeping up the pieces and picking up many many volumes of books. On the other hand, So Eun was staring at Yi Jung apologetically whereas he was just staring at the broken pieces not saying a word. “ Mianheyo, Mianheyo, Yi Jung ssi, it was not done on purpose!” –90 degree bow- Yi Jung slowly straightened his body, eyes still transfixed on the pieces in front of him, however, than, his sharp piercing eyes stared at So Eun “Ya! Do you know how much effort it took, its supposed to be presented on the upcoming art show, I can sell this you know! There you go breaking my art, your books aren’t broken but my potteries are! How could you” After going on a little scolding rampage, Yi Jung took the broom from Nichkhun ssi, and started sweeping the pieces himself, before slumping his whole body down onto the seat. So Eun mentally slapped herself, apparently she did not score well with her new classmates, she went over to help Nichkhun ssi and Victoria ssi to pick up her books and packed them into neat piles.  After the four of them settled down, they are supposed to have an introduction game. Nichkhun ssi started the game “Anneyeonghaseyo, I am Nichkhun, I came from Thailand. Pleased to meet you” Victoria continued with “Hello, I am Victoria Song, I came from China. I love cooking or baking and I am pretty flexible” Victoria than proceeded in doing a split. Yi Jung said “ Hi, I am So Yi Jung, I love potteries and I am glad to meet you all except…” –eyes stare at So Eun- “Hello, I am So Eun, you cal also call me Autumn, I love the season Autumn and like Victoria ssi, I love baking and cooking. However, studies are my first priority.” So Eun ended the introduction peacefully.

 

Yi Jung was giving So Eun the funny eye throughout class, whereas Nichkhun and Victoria got along fine. They chatted happily however they were aware of the tension that a volcano is building right beside them. Due to the fact that So Eun was sitting beside Yi Jung, she could not talk to him but all she did was focus on her books. So Eun does love studying however, once she felt that she did something wrong, she could not study at all. Yi Jung could sense someone staring at him and he was not pleased about the vase so he turned around and snapped “What are you looking at? My pottery is gone, do you want to see if there is anymore for you to smash?!” He did not waited for a reply, instead his anger got better of him, he kicked his chair and slammed his hand on the table before kicking the table and strutting out of the class……