Jealousy starts

Imperfect Love

It was an astounding performance by those two that Sungmin, even though its after his turn, he got two flowers from no idea where, ran up and gave them the flowers before embracing them tightly. Also, Victoria stood up and started cheering along with So Eun. Obviously no one can escape this misfortune sadly :X Ye Sung went up to sing “Let me see his western nose”, for his part as an Engineer.

As one by one goes up to perform, the number of people left at the seats who have not auditioned are getting lesser and lesser. So Eun and Victoria were shocked that why the teacher haven’t called them. Finally it was their turn, as they were about to start singing. Something happened, somehow, one of the stage tools to lift things up is coming down onto the two girls. 

Apparently the two girls did not realize it and when they did, they screamed, but they stood frozen to their spot.

Upon seeing this scene, neither Ye Sung nor Yi Jung moved, neither of them took a step forward to save them. For Ye Sung, he did not move because he was afraid of things falling onto him, or rather, he grew up with “Run at the first sight of trouble”, he could not bring himself to save the So Eun he likes…

However, Yi Jung, stood there, frozen, remembering memories, memories on how he was once a performer with Jae Sook, how the tool was rushing to fall down on him, it weighed greatly, he remembered it was a rehearsal, a day before opening night when it happened, his school was doing “Romeo and Juliet”, the famous Shakespeare’s play. The tool was rushing down on him, he was shocked, he stood there, not moving just surprised at what was happening, suddenly, someone pushed him, seconds before the tool crashed onto the person.

He turned around, amazed at what happened, before sorrow struck him. The person, crashed under the tool was, his dearest Juliet, his girlfriend, Jae Sook, Jae Sook looked up, smiled at him, Yi Jung immediately rushed over, Sungmin and him tried to push the tool off Jae Sook but to no avail. “As fate decides, I’ll give my life for you. Yi Jung, saranghae”, this were Jae Sook last words.. She closed her eyes and left the world for good.

Sensing Yi Jung was remembering the past, he gave Yi Jung a nudge, that startled Yi Jung back to the dangerous reality. Nichkhun, Sungmin and Yi Jung rushed forward and dragged the two girls to safety, however not wanting anyone to get hurt, Yi Jung stayed at the back, following, ensuring they would not get injured. Above the ground for 1cm, the tool did not crash down, apparently, members of the class ran and pulled the tool up. They then tightened it with a chain.

Afterwards, the five of them were sent to the school clinic to ensure they did not get any shock. The whole class also went to the counselor to ensure they did not suffer any shock.

Then, they returned to the other music room instead and continued their auditions. So Eun and Victoria displayed powerful vocals with the song “Room 317”…..

The day when the results came out finally arrived, the classmates all ran towards the noticeboard. The results for the main characters are as follows,
1. Chris- Yi Jung
2. Kim- So Eun
3. Thuy- Sungmin
4. Engineer- Ye Sung
5. John- Nichkhun
6. Ellen- Victoria

The rest of the class members are normally acting as the bargirls, the marines or extras. “Omo OMO! I GOT THE PART!” Victoria cheered and ran to So Eun to give her a hug, So Eun stared at the notice in disbelief, as now she know, she will be having a lot of scenes with Yi Jung,  she turned and looked at him. Judging by Yi Jung’s expression, its obvious he could not believe the results as well. Sungmin jabbed Yi Jung, Yi Jung literally jumped, “Hey? What did you jab me for?” Yi Jung asked. “You are far too off in your lala land, come back to mother earth”, Sungmin replied. Nichkhun ran to Victoria and said “Omo Omo! I cannot believe I got the part.” Suddenly, Victoria was lifted up by Nichkhun who carried her in his arms, why did he do that, Nichkhun did not know as well; however, both parties seemed okay with it.

When Victoria got down from Nichkhun’s hug, she came running to So Eun saying that she is floating on clouds with her unique accent of “doong-doong”. So Eun stared at her, when Ye Sung came and joined her. He congratulated her. “Oh So Eun, you got the part, keke, I got Thuy’s role which means we have to meet each other a lot in future. Hwaiting!” He said. “Ne, hwaiting!” So Eun agreed. Ye Sung got extremely happy.  Alas, Victoria and Nichkhun was watching the pair carefully, and they came up with a conclusion. “Yesung likes So Eun?” were the statement that popped into their mind.

Meanwhile, Yi Jung and Sungmin were discussing. “Sungmin, I don’t think I can do this any longer, like, I was with Jae Sook, we were the leads and she. She… What if history repeats? What if I am really the unlucky jinx that people normally claimed when something bad happens, what if…” Yi Jung could no longer continue as 1) He don’t know what to say. 2)Sungmin placed his finger on his mouth and told him to stop talking. “Yah, Yi Jung, stop living in fear, Jae Sook won’t like that right, besides, karma will only work on those who does wrong, So Eun didn’t, its not as though, having the same look make her a criminal right? Maybe she is an angel sent by Jae Sook. As long as she appeared in your life, she is supposed to affect it and change it. So stop freaking out.”

As everyone is congratulating one another, the atmosphere became quite high. Victoria went to pull So Eun away from Ye Sung by giving the excuse of needing to talk. Nichkhun then came and congratulate her. He told her in way of congratulating that So Eun could not tell what he was saying, “Be careful of who are you acting with, congratulations”.

So Eun was feeling puzzled like why is Nichkhun suddenly telling her this. She just nodded. Since the results have already been released, practice has to go underway from now.

Ye Sung stared at So Eun, he had to go “Oh, its my new princess” at her while So Eun looked on shyly. Ye Sung felt his heart racing, as though it was about to pop out any second, the next scene, involved him holding her hand.

While watching Ye Sung going closer to So Eun hand as according to the script, Yi Jung felt a surge of jealousy.