Chapter 4

Imperfect Love

 

Ye Sung and So Eun then walked back to the classroom. Upon the entrance, So Eun heard Sungmin telling Yi Jung “Ya, Yi Jung ya, I know that you still miss Jae Sook but still, you shouldn’t treat So Eun like these.”

 

“Ye, I know, but she reminds me of Jae Sook, you know, you saw how Jae Sook was like, they are like two different people with similar personalities. Both of them love reading books, carrying books, and somehow, smash my potteries with their books. Why must they be so similar? I thought Jae Sook was one unique individual and here I find another one? You saw Jae Sook, you knew how kind she was” Yi Jung said. “Yes, of course, Jae Sook was one of a kind, though, just because of her, does not mean you have to be so cold to So Eun, she is innocent, she does not know anything. I know that Jae Sook was your first love and I understand that first love cannot be replaced, but still what you did, was pure mean, heartless and rude to a new classmate.” Sungmin emphasized. Yi Jung thought to himself “Did I really go overboard? Sungmin is right, she is innocent” So Eun and Ye Sung entered the class and Ye Sung see So Eun to her seat. Yi Jung then felt a pang of jealousy, he muttered to himself “So Yi Jung, get a grip on yourself, she is not Jae Sook, Jae Sook is not her, don’t get jealous over her, you barely know her, she just resembles Jae Sook.” So Eun turned to Yi Jung with deep emotion in her eyes and apologized again. She placed out her hand and smiled as a method to make peace, to her surprise, as she thought Yi Jung is going to brush her off again, he took her hand and shook it. Sungmin, Nichkhun and Victoria cheered as the volcano is going to stay dormant for now. Ye Sung just stood there, staring at So Eun, smiling to himself, he knew So Eun made him fall in love at first sight, she is his first love, now it is up to him, on how will he make her fall in love with him….

 

On the other hand, So Eun does not see Ye Sung romantically, she feels that Ye Sung is somewhat like her oppas at home, kind, gentle and yet a strong sense and feel of protectiveness waft out of them. So Eun felt that Yi Jung was keeping something about Jae Sook that he didn’t say, she knew, that it must be very important, deep down in his heart, she was getting curious, and somewhat, starting to pity Yi Jung. He wasn’t mad at her, he just felt shocked over the similarities.  So Eun was really getting interested now though she never showed it. She felt a nudge and saw Victoria staring at her with these weird expression in her eyes. Victoria, seizing the opportunity that Yi Jung and Nichkhun went to chat and befriend the other boys in their class, started giving So Eun the weird eye. “So Eun ssi, is it possible that you have fallen for Yi Jung ssi?” Victoria finally asked it out. “Mwo? Annio, IMPOSSIBLE, I just met him…” So Eun replied after having suffered a choke on the drink she drank. Victoria simply replied by saying “We’ll see in future” and crossed her arms. So Eun then decided to ask “So what about you and Nichkhun ssi?” It was Victoria’s turn to feel shocked and shy; she just replied nothing and earned a reply of So Eun with “We’ll see in future”. The guys came back and they eyed the girls suspiciously, they had a feeling that both of them just chatted something about them, and they somewhat, felt good about it. They thought their sixth sense are starting to work.