Chapter 3

Imperfect Love

 

Everyone in the class can feel that Yi Jung isn’t pleased when Donghae stepped out of his seat, went to Nichkhun and asked what happened since both of them have been friends for a long time. “Ya, chingu, what happened?” Nichkhun whispered everything to Donghae, upon hearing Donghae face just went expressionless.  Victoria came over to So Eun and said “Autumn, don’t worry, he will be fine, he is just angry alright.” “Ye, that fraternal twin of mine, he is fired up whenever someone breaks his pottery” Sungmin cut in.  So Eun looked up to the both of them with gratitude in their eyes. Just then, Yi Jung huffily entered the classroom again, he made a hip hop move with Sungmin before settling down his seat and in his hand was 3 packets of clay. He gave one to Sungmin and Nichkhun, to him it is a must to share the clay. So Eun turned and looked at him, then, she did a risky move. She tugged his shirt and kept saying sorry and bowing to him. Sungmin didn’t like people feeling bad, he nudged Yi Jung and told Yi Jung to just forgive and forget about this matter.

Yi Jung just grunted in reply. So Eun felt isolated, she stood up and just made her way out of the classroom to the bathroom, she washed her hand and her face, than stared at her reflection in the bathroom mirror “Autumn Kim So Eun, pabo ya. Totally ruined your first impression… PABO!” So Eun than slowly made her way back to the classroom, she didn’t want to go back so quickly thus she made her way slowly, than Ye Sung suddenly popped out. “Gosh, look at her, just perfect, the girl I want, so studious and all, so so much better than MinSun. Wait, why am I thinking about MinSun, So Eun is the goddess already” Ye Sung thought. He went over to So Eun, pu on a smile he hopped that it was a welcoming one, placed his hand out and said “ Hello, I’m Ye Sung, I am in the same class as you, I saw what happened just now and I know it is an accident, don’t mind Yi Jung, heard from Sungmin he can be very unforgiving when it comes to pottery. Haha”  So Eun was so shocked, all she did was nod and stuck her own hand out to shake the outcoming Ye Sung hand.