The Other Side of The World 2

The Other Side of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : Very long chapter and 100% fluff

............................................................................................................................................

*kringgggg*

"Heyy whose phone is that?! I told you to silent all of your phone while filming didnt I?" 

"Uhh sorry, its mine" Seungri said while bowing to the director of his film

"Mr. Seunghyun, you ask us to bring forward all of your scenes but you are giving me an attitude"

"Uhh sorry Mr director, it must be important for him not to silent his phone, Im sorry" Seungri's manager said, backing him up

"Dont forget this the next time, you get me? Haish, 10 minutes break then..you cut my mood"

"Yes director, Im sorry" Seungri said holding to his phone in his right hand. After the first ring, he has turn it to silent but didnt reject it as soon as he saw the name of the caller. If it wasnt 'Baby Yongie' on the screen he could have just rejected the call but now he's hoping Jiyong still holds in the line while he's trying to make it quick with his director. After Seungri said his sorry and bows down to all the other crew who in return smiles at him and some even give him a thumbs up, he rushes to the nearest secluded place he could see, his changing room and luckily his phone is still ringing.

"Yeobosaeyo..."

"Yah Seungri what took you so long" Jiyong's voice is a bit annoyed

"Oppa..mianhae" Seungri said with his aegyo voice and he could hear Jiyong's relieved sigh and a chuckle from the other side

"Hm fine, I forgive you because I like your aegyo too much" 

"Hihi Oppa..it's me..you miss me? I miss you soooo much Oppa"

Seungri said teasing Jiyong with his aegyo. He then find a plastic chair to sit on and an earphone so he connected his earphone and put it in his ear while sliding his phone inside his pocket to lay back on the chair and immerse himself with his boyfriend's calm voice. Seungri has been in Hong Kong for almost a week and all the filming schedule tires him out. Everyday, only the voice of Jiyong could charge his energy back and give him his momentum to keep doing his best because he wanted this to finish quickly and go home to his beloved boyfriend.

"Seungri?" Jiyong said after a second of pause

"Yeah Ji"

"You there? You okay? Why are you so quiet?"

"Hm? I'm thinking about you"

"Awh Ri...dont say things like that, I already miss you much dont add it"

Seungri let out a chuckle when he heard Jiyong's reasoning

"Sorry...oh I am in a middle of filming just now when you called and I forgot to turn my phone silent so I kinda get scolded by the director haha but its okay though, manager hyung helped me out"

"Ohh really? You should have told me when you are about to start filming so that I wont interrupt"

"Haha you're not interrupting anything Ji..I shouldnt even be here at the first place, I shouldnt-"

"Hey we talked about this right? No more 'shouldnt' and no more 'its my mistake' right? It's okay, you're doing your job, from now on text me when you're about to start filming okay?"

"But really Ji you're not interrupting, if there's anything, the crew is all thankful to you because you gave them a 10 minutes break. The director is so strict you know...he's been squeezing everyone! I just get like 30 minutes break to sum up compared to one whole day of filming! Ugh its sooo tiring"

 "Really? You should tell me earlier! Aish this director is giving so much hard time to my baby. Why don't you tell me earlier? I would just pay him to be more gentle towards my baby. Aish who does he think he is? My baby needs enough rest okay, plus, its you who's going to make his film successful, fans will all watch because of you, and he will make a good money, yahh this director is so ungrateful" 

Hearing Jiyong's angry complain and calling him his baby makes Seungri let out a hearty giggles. He could imagine Jiyong's face right now. His eyes would be wide open and his mouth would form an O shape when he spat out his word and he would sometimes ruffles his own hair. Seungri chuckled imagining Jiyong in that state with closed eyes.

"Yah why are you laughing?"

"Haha Ji, I know you are very rich but you cant just buy people with your money. And I also get a wealthy amount of pay because of him so really no need-"

"Yah my baby needs the best treatment no matter what okay. Period"

"Hahahaha araa ok I get it, but I wanted the best treatment from you, not the director" Seungri said biting his lips after.

"Heee okay what do you want baby? And dont bite your lips" and Jiyong always know his baby

"Hmm sing to me Oppa"

"Okay..what song"

"Anything....uh wait- sing me Missing You"

"Oh? But it will make me miss you more..hm..okay because it's your request"

And then Jiyong started with clearing his throat and starts to sing.

I meet ordinary people and talk to them
Laugh with them, just like usual, without any thoughts.
Tv is my only friend at night
I finally go to sleep when the sun rises in the morning
I’m too shabby, i might have liked you a lot-

Jiyong pauses there, feeling his throat a little full and about to cry, but he clears his throat and continues

After you left, the blue sky seems like it’s just yellow *sobs*
Where are you feeling hurt, i’m here *sobs*
Or maybe you’re in love with someone else
Some other love, i miss- *sobs* you my baby
 

"Ji? You okay?" Seungri asked as soon as he heard the controlled sobs

"I...okay..im fine..its just...I- I- god I hate you Ri, why are you doing this to me?" Jiyong manage to say in between his sobs

"Ji...im sorry please don't cry please, you're gonna make me cry too. Im sorry okay lets sing another song" Seungri said but Jiyong is already a sobbing mess on the other side of the phone. After a few 'shhh' from Seungri, Jiyong is still far from stopping. Suddenly Seungri started to clear his throat and sing a song to calm Jiyong down 

"Jiyongie, Im sorry okay, im gonna sing to you in return sweetheart, stop crying okay love"

*cough*

In my world
In a place not visible
Needing air to live

In my world
always with a bright smile
Did people laugh at me?
So let’s fly
Just you and I
Don’t cry

No I don’t cry
I’m always by your side, singing you a song
Would you look at me now, standing here
Turning a blind eye to the day, I’m born again
Come out

In my world
I’ll hold and protect you

Jiyong has stopped crying in the middle of his singing and when Seungri has finished his singing, a faint sob could be heard from the other side of the call

"I miss you" came Jiyong's croaky voice

"I miss you too, Ji"

*knock knock*

"Seungri-ah they are starting" Seungri's manager called out

"Oh? Already?" Came Jiyong's muffled voice on the phone, probably because he's wiping his runny nose.

"Uh arasso hyung, I'm coming" Seungri said, shouting a little to make sure his manager could hear him and then he continued to focus on that person on the other side of the phone

"I'll be going now, Oppa, I love you so much okay, don't cry anymore"

"I love you too..but uhm..cant you just postponed today filming? I- uhm..really miss you..."

"Oppa thats not my power..I miss you too Oppa but duty calls"

"But I really really really miss you like, wearing your shirt and hugging your picture kind of miss" Jiyong said, indeed he is doing that in his apartment.

Since Seungri is away, he tend to wear Seungri's shirt a lot. He doesnt care about getting caught wearing couple clothes anymore. He needed his scent to linger to feel close, as if Seungri is beside him. Ever since he dialled Seungri's number, he was talking to him in front of Seungri's picture, as if talking to Seungri face to face and ever since he sang Missing You, he's already hugging the picture closed to his chest.

 "Haha Oppa thats too cute" Seungri said, blushing at Jiyong's confession

"Its true though..you think I'm lying? I really miss you, I'll send you a picture afterwards"

"Haha anni, I know you're not lying because it makes you less manly, you are too prideful to say about something like that unless you really did it hehe but I really need to go Oppa, sure send me some picture okay? I love you, so much...mmmmmuah" Seungri said and give Jiyong a flying kiss through the phone.

"Muah muah muah mmmmuah" Jiyong returned the kiss and Seungri could literally 'hear' Jiyong smiling right now

*knock*

"Seungri-ah" his manager's voice came

"Oh okok hyung im coming...Ji I'm going okay, love you byee"

"Okay baby take care, eat plenty, send-"

*line disconnected*

".....me your picture...hm..all the best baby" Jiyong said, eventhough he heard the beep sound proving that the line has been connected. He is frustrated, emotionally. 

Jiyong stare at Seungri's picture in his hand, and also on his wallpaper, after 3 days being separated, Jiyong couldnt stand missing Seungri anymore, he lets out his frustrations to Youngbae, told him how.much he misses Seungri, how he's going crazy without him, and Youngbae, being a good friend he is, stayed with Jiyong that night, recollecting old memories of them, of Bigbang and of Maknae, of Jiyong and Maknae, how they started to get together and how Seungri is in denial at first. Jiyong cried that night. In the embrace of his bestfriend, he wanted to call Seungri but the time isnt right, Seungri needed his rest,Seungri needs to sleep and he knows better than to let the boy awake because of him when he has so much schedule the next day. Youngbae said its okay, and Seungri would be glad if Jiyong called him, he would answer no matter how late, but Jiyong is a leader, Jiyong is his boyfriend, Jiyong knew how it feels like to not have enough reat for a tiring schedule. To not able to open your eyes when you have to. Seungri might not be able to perform because of his selfishness and childish feelings so Jiyong hold back and set Seungri's picture as his wallpaper instead, atleast that would make his heart better everytime he fight with himself about calling Seungri. Seeing Seungri handsome face with tux on would remind him that he should let his lover rest enough in order for him to be this great and impressive. It was a picture of Seungri in a tux, holding the mic stand with tie swayed the other side. It was breathtaking and everytime Jiyong see it, a smile would creapt up on Ji's face. But not right now. Right now he's so frustrated, he thought Seungri would be atleast a little bit free becasue its Sunday and nobody deserves to work on weekend. He needs his rest too and jiyong thought that he could talk to him more, its the first week they are apart but it felt like forever.

As soon as his phone screen turned black and Jiyong let out a huff because of that, his phone dings and the screen light flashes on back again with a notification, a message notification. Jiyong found himself smiling widely because of that. He saw himself smiling in the reflection of his phone screen and he never thought that just seeing Seungri's name could light up his mood

1 unread text message 

From: Seungri Baobao

I'm going to start filiming now Oppa, wish me luck! I love you, dont forget 

As if Seungri reads in to his mind, he is sure the line has disconnected before he could even ask him to send some picture because he ing miss his baby, but well, they say love is when two people think alike. 

Ohmygod. Im so ing lucky to have this baby, godddd so handsomee aish this cant be, I can literally just by seeing his picture, aishhh

To: Seungri Baobao

I ing love you too baby, and mess your hair a little for me please, those girl is going to try to get in your pants if you look like that urgh you're mine and I dont like sharing....except your shirt hehe

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sent

Jiyong smiled to himself, with no reason at all, he didnt know why but he just felt happy. His longing for Seungri has been requited because of the photo. Jiyong smiled when he saw the message has been read by Seungri, he hopes Seungri enjoys his picture like he did at Seungri's picture. few seconds later, came Seungri's reply that Jiyong anticipated.

From: Seungri Baobao

Kyaaaaa Oppa you look too good! What is this? Are you happy without me? You are shining! but why are you wearing glasses indoor? but really Oppa my scene is coming and I cant film with a hard on, why did your lips look so appealing to me? Aaaa Oppa you're driving me crazyy

Upon reading Seungri's reply, Jiyong laughs out loud. His boyfriend is so cute and yes he purposely make his lips like that because Seungri always lost if Jiyong seduced him with that expression, with that shape of lips. 

To: Seungri Baobao

Hahahaha Baby you're so cute but I'm not happy without you :( I'm wearing glasses because you made me cry before, my eyes is still red  :( I really miss you though, miss your clumsy act, your blabbering hm but I guess I just have to wait right? Okay then baby, film well okay? dont get a hard on but still...I got a prize for you..hehe

Sent

 

From : Seungri Baobao

Its okay Oppa, we'll skype tonight okay? I miss you too. Whats the prize oppa? quick I wanna know before my scene come..

 

To: Seungri Baobao

Okay babyy..hehe you wanna know the prize?

Sent

 

From: Seungri Baobao

YESSSSS

 

To: Seungri Baobao

When is your scene?

Sent

 

From: Seungri Baobao

In about a minute, why?

 

To: Seungri Baobao

You wanna know the prize?

Sent

 

From: Seungri Baobao

YESSS Palli Oppa

 

To: Seungri Baobao

Sent

And Jiyong waits for Seungri to reply. He hoped his timing is right though. He just love to tease his baby.

Let him have a hard on while filming, that wouldnt be easy right? Plus, Victory is kinda big, so it would be obvious hahahahah I hope those girls know that I'm the one who can give him a hard on

*ding*

From: Seungri Baobao

I hate you..., how am I supposed to film now? they are calling me, gtg i hate u

With that, Jiyong laughs his heart out, Seungri must be panicking right now, what would he do though? Jiyong is sure Seungri is having a hard on, he's easily aroused when it comes to Jiyong. Its kind of evil actually to let Seungri suffer like that, he must have his poker face on but atleast Jiyong knew Seungri is on edge just like him. They just missed each other so much. 

Jiyong didnt replied to the last message of Seungri. He just sit there, remembering Seungri's facial features, Seungri's character, how clumsy he was, how bad he is in lying, really though, Seungri can never lie to him, its just so easy to read him. and then suddenly he remembered Seungri's face, smiling so bright at him. Jiyong closed his eyes, letting the background becomes black because really he only need Seungri in his world to make it bright. Jiyong is entering his dream world but he's happy because Seungri's face always lighten up his world. Seungri is smiling at him, so bright, and then his smile turned into a grin, an even better smile, a smile where he could see Seungri's gum. Jiyong let himself think of Seungri doing gwiyomi, because he was too cute at that time. They were on stage when Seungri forced him to do gwiyomi but Seungri first show him what gwiyomi is, and it was cringingly cute, Jiyong just what to pinch his cheek there and kiss it all the way but they are on the stage.  Jiyong smiled to himself remembering that memory. At the end of the gwiyomi, Seungri pouts cutely and the memory paused there. It was cute, It was pretty, breathtaking, until suddenly the background in his dream turned darker, Seungri's face is no loger shining, and the clothes he wore is different from before. Jiyong look at his eyes, and suddenly he felt nervous, his heart racing, his palm is sweating, he dont like this dream, he wanted to stop it here because he felt dizzy, he felt nauseaous, the aura is gloomy, this is not what he wanted to reminisce but he cant find himself out of this scene. He try to look at Seungri's face then. Seungri wasnt doing anything, he just stood there, mouth agaped, and then Jiyong could see how Seungri's eyes started to get a little bit watery. His lips twitch, his chest started to move up and down unsteady, Jiyong tries to think what is happening? Why does Seungri looks so broken? Adding to his wonder, Seungri actually is staring right at him. Jiyong tries to delete this memory, to escape from it. Jiyong tries to recall happy ones but it seems like he couldnt escape. He watch how Seungri's hand tighten into a fist and his hand veins showing, how Seungri gritted his teeth and his jaw clenched, Jiyong wanted to hold his hand, what is happening? Jiyong wish he could move in his dream, Jiyong wanted to hug Seungri so bad and asked him what happened, to kiss him and comfort him, but he cant. This is a dream, he dont know if its only a mere imagination or a memory. Not until the background suddenly started to have colours and no longer black, but instead a mix of red and white, Jiyong could see things starting to have shapes and colours and then suddenly he recognized the background. Jiyong gasped. He wanted to run away, escape from all of this, but he cant. Seungri is still staring at him with watery eyes, Jiyong was shocked to say the least, he knew this is a memory, a memory he couldnt really recall before, but this time, it is as if he is taken by time to the past, to see what exactly happened. Jiyong watch how Seungri suddenly let go of his fist and his hand is now open, his jaw relaxed and his breath getting even, but for the first time ever on that particular scene, he saw Seungri's tears fall.

*gasped*

Jiyong wokes up from his dream. He is trembling, he's nervous, his breath hitching, he is inhaling the air harshly. Suddenly he felt afraid, he dont know of what, but he's afraid. He tried to recollect his dream again, and that is when every dots connect. It was Seungri, on the night they broke up in the studio. Jiyong gasped again. He remembers that they broke up in his studio. He remembers what Seungri wore that time. but he never remembers Seungri's expression with such details. He was drunk after that. The next day, all he could remember is that he broke him, and he messed up but he never remembered what he saw that night that made he feel he messed up really bad. His unconscious told him that he messed up really bad and he trust that and no matter if it was a big mistake or a simple mistake he would apologize to Seungri, but remembering everything vividly now, is just....shocking. How can Seungri forgave him? Seungri's eyes literally shows how his heart has crashed into miliions of pieces and he never remembers that a tear actually left Seungri's eyes that night.

Jiyong quickly find his phone back, with watery eyes and regrets. He knew Seungri has forgiven him but really how could he just let it be? Seungri was so broken. He broke him. To think of it, no wonder Seungri wanted to go far away from him. He ing broke him really hard. He dialled Seungri's phone and nobody answered.

C'mon Seungri I need you please pick up.

He dialled the second time. Nobody answered.

Third time and still unanswered.

Jiyong dialled and dialled Seungri's number while crying until he felt his fingers become numb. He give up after the 65th call and cried onto his pillows, cursing at himself. Eventually, Jiyong fell asleep with tears still running on his cheeks.

 

*kring*

Jiyong woke up with the sound of his ringtone. Once he opened his eyes, he suddenly remembers everything back, what happened just that early evening. How he felt, weak and guilty coming back to him at once. Jiyong glances to his window and he could see the world outside has turned dark. He might had fall asleep for quite awhile then. He look for his still ringing phone then, roaming both of his hand on his bed until he find his phone with his left hand while his right hand found something equally interesting. His pillow, drenched because of reason he knew clearly. He must have cried so hard because he could feel his eyes are already swollen and painful and his nose is runny. Jiyong then watch his phone screen that still appearing Seungri's caller image and his contact name of Seungri Baobao. He picked up once he is out of his somber.

"Ri...."

"Hey Ji, I called you so many times you didnt answered? Where are you? Are you okay? What happened? You left me a lot of missed calls, whats going on?"

"Seungri...." *sobs*

"Hey seriously Ji you are killing me with worry, what happened, why are you crying? is everything alright over there? Where are you, tell me, I'll ask somebody to pick you up...Ji please what is happening?"

"Seungri...I'm really sorry.."

"Kwon Jiyong what is happening? why are you sorry out of a sudden? Please Ji you are making me worried as hell..tell me what happened, dont you dare lie to me..Is it YG? Is it those medias? what is it?"

"No..its just...me...Im- Im just sorry"

"Jiyong what are you talking about?"

"I...I...remembered...you...I dreamt of you..you- you..."

"I'm what baby? what is it?"

"You- you were- *inhale* you were...crying...because of me...Im sorry Ri, Im sorry, I'm sorry I broke you...I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter