The Other Side of Jiyong 2

The Other Side of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Very very very long chapter and 100% fluff

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Seungri sneaked inside the bathroom that is unlocked and went to the bath tub where Yongie is squeezing a yellow rubber duck happily, the one they always have because there's this one day Yongie refuses to bathe unless he get his rubber duck and Seungri was forced to go to a toy shop in the middle of their bath session. 

"Yongie have you put in the body bath?" Seungri said moving to the dresser where all of the toiletries are set and he eyes each one of the body bath before asking which flavour Yongie wants

"VANILLA! Yongie want Vanilla" Tsk Vanilla is mine, pabo, yours is always a manly flavoured like cocoa butter and wild flowers scent. 

Seungri grabs his Vanilla scented body bath, pour it in the tub and splashes the water a little bit so that the body bath dissolves and creates beautiful bubbles in the tub.

"Vanilla bubble, Duckie duckie and Handsome Oppa..BEST DAY EVERR!" Yongie shouts giddily while splashing the water out of the tub few times and then grabs the bending Seungri by his neck into the tub forcing Seungri to be on his hand and knee, face on Yongie's chest and eyes closed to prevent the water from getting in his eyes.

"Yahh dont do that, what if the water get into my eyes?" Seungri said once he settled behind Yongie inside the tub, placing Yongie in between his legs and laid back, hands on Yongie's waist and his ear has been fed by the sound of the rubber duck being squeezed so many times. Yongie's head tilted upwards, and slightly to the left, as if he was thinking and then he turn to face Seungri and flashed him his most childish gummy smile

"Then your eyes will become Vanillaa...Weee Yongie likes Vanilla...." said Yongie while grinning. Seungri chuckled then hearing Yongie's answer and then tighten his grip on Yongie's waist while watching him and a smile is formed on his face, a parenting smile. It's scary how last night Jiyong was so fierce in bed and Seungri was submissive to his lover and today Jiyong is just so ridiculously childish like a real child and he's staring at him like a loving father.

What the hell is happening? was what Seungri thought when he first encounter Yongie the morning after Jiyong came to him when Monsant has finally open to public despite the hardships for licensing, decorating, staffing and deciding the menus and all. But that day, he just do whatever Yongie wants because no matter how childish it gets, he is still Jiyong and maybe later Jiyong will explain to him all about it. He was right though, Jiyong do tell him about everything the next day when Jiyong is Jiyong.

Seungri woke up to the morning sunshine that cuts through his bed. He turn sideways hoping to see that beautiful face he has just dreamt of only to notice that he's alone on his bed. Seungri get on his feet and walks outside the bedroom to see Jiyong, sleeping on the couch uncomfortably with his boxer and cartoon shirt he just got yesterday. His legs was hanging from the armrest of the couch and his back and head straightened on the couch without any pillow, right hand hanging on the front side of the couch, almost touching the floor and his left hand was sitted behind his lower abdomen and probably because he's cold.

"Yongie.." Seungri said after squatting beside the couch, his face an inch close to Jiyong's sleepy face.

Jiyong bat his eyelids a few times until finally he get to adapt with the light and open his eyes to see the maknae's frowning face close to him. He folded his hanging right hand backwards to reach for Seungri's back of neck and pulls his face closer to his own neck. For a moment, they shared the uncomfortable silence in the living room and Jiyong didnt let go of Seungri's head. 

Why is the silence so uncomfortable? We usually share a comfortable silence with each other. Something is wrong. Seungri thought.

"Yongie...." He then speak up and tilt his head upward trying to face his lover but he was greeted with the back of Jiyong's head, an angel tattoo and the empty shoulder blade as it was his right shoulder.

"Yongie...why did you sleep here? I dont like you sleeping here, you dont even get a blanket. You dont like sleeping with me?" Seungri said with a sad tone while his hand is holding Jiyong's and staring at his back. 

At the last question, Jiyong turn his head to face Seungri, his hand carressing Seungri's cheek but his eyes were wandering on the living room, not maintaining eye contact with Seungri.

"Yongie...are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" Seungri said while cupping Jiyong's face to force him to look into his eyes. Jiyong smiled a little, making eye contact with Seungri and opens his mouth, trying to say a word but then closed it again and open it again and closed it again. With a huff and closed eyes, he finally said..

"Did I ask you to call me Yongie yesterday?" came Jiyong's hoarse voice really slow and subtle. Seungri was shocked. No more girly voice, no more childish grin, he then realized Jiyong is already Jiyong, not Yongie.

"Uhhh Jiyong?"

"Yes, its Jiyong"

"Ohhh" Seungri said while looking down to the floor embarrassed. He was used to Yongie yesterday. Used to comfort Yongie, be his protective guardian, pamper him with love but right now, Jiyong's stare was as if he's taking the role back, like Seungri should just give in and let Jiyong pamper him instead of him, pampering Yongie. Its not like he didnt like it, he likes it- no- he love it even, but for once, he feel like a man instead of a boy when he's with Yongie. He wanted be the one protecting, not always protected.

"You didnt answer my question, Seungri-ah"

"Oh" Seungri said, taking in the reality with a shock as soon as Jiyong ask him.

"Umm..no, you didnt ask for it..Its just that you call yourself that..so- I- umm- I decide to call you that...too"

"ahh I see" Jiyong said, letting go of Seungri's cheek and stare at the ceiling.

"Why are you here?" Seungri said and helped Jiyong when he see that Jiyong is getting up with much difficulties and is holding his head. After Jiyong had sat up straight, he sat there in silent and Seungri seated himself beside Jiyong on the couch.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Jiyong took Seungri's hand in his and try hard not to look into the younger eyes eventhough he could feel Seungri is staring at him with questioning look. He hold Seungri's hand, entertwined his fingers in between Seungri's fingers and closed his hand so that he could feel all of Seungri's palm and leaned his head on Seungri's shoulder, eyes closed, thinking of what he should say.

"Yongie started when we start living separately after we leave our dorm altogether. It happened when I was truly happy to my core and everytime it hits, I just feel like wanting to be pampered. Its like to reward myself after being in such difficulties and still survives. It first happen when I survived the oh-very-ual-concert, after our filming of 2 Days 1 Night with Daesung, you remember that?" After Jiyong feel a movement above him, as if Seungri is nodding, he continued

"At that time, I woke up feeling like I want ice cream and chocolates and all the toys I can have and a teddy bear. I remember everything, I was aware when it happened, always do...but its just not like me, however I cant seem to fight it so at last I give in, texted my manager because it was so hard not to sound like a child if I call him and ask him to buy all those childish thing...*chuckle*..Manager hyung freaked out so I told him it was for T.O.P hyung's nephew so he just bought it" Stopping for a while, Jiyong played with Seungri's hand and lift his head a bit to see if Seungri is still listening. Seungri raises his eyebrows like asking him to continue and he leans his head back, took a deep breath and continue.

"I was so happy, like childishly happy when Manager hyung knock on my door and pass me my toys. I wanted to jump, I dont know why, Its not like me to be that childish and I know that its not normal but I just wanted to jump and hug and kiss that manager hyung *chuckle* but I somehow manage to restrain myself...well atleast until Manager hyung left my house...I played with the toys, happily but at the same time, I knew that it wasnt normal, so at the end, while hugging my toys, I cried myself to sleep...fighting my own will..since that one day..whenever I feel like a child..a Yongie...I'll just lock myself in my room until the morning come and its all good..... The day before yesterday, I have been informed by my sub manager of Monsant cafe that finally Monsant will start operating by the end of this week and people have been asking to open it earlier..Their feedback made me so happy..I was happy to say the least, I was thrilled ...and just really really excited so I came to you..because when Im happy I always look for you- you know that right?- but I forgot about this Yongie thing so the next day when I woke up,feeling childish, I want to cuddle all day long, I want new cartoon tshirt- which you bought me- thank you for that..anyway, but seeing how you treat me...just this time, I didnt feel like holding back, the way you treat me, pamper me like a child myself, I just wanted to cherish that and take advantange of that because its been years that I denied my Yongie feeling..just this one time, I wanted to not to hold back..Im sorry if you were shocked or confused or if you think Im weird, if you wanna leave, I understand but I beg you please dont tell anyone about this, Seungri. You can laugh all you want..I understand" Jiyong explained and let go of Seungri's hand to sat up straight thinking that Seungri will definitely laugh at him. At first he thought he will just deal with it casually so he flash his tight-lipped smile although in Seungri's eyes, those smile looks really sad but thinking of yesterday, he then covers his face out of embarrassment.

"You did not answer my question, Yongieee" Seungri said playfully to lighten the mood while pulling Jiyong's red ears.

"Why did you sleep here? Did I snore? Was I smelly?" Seungri added

"Not Yongie, dont know who" Jiyong answered, getting along with Seungri's antics while shaking his head shyly, his hand still covering his face.

Seungri was still playing with Jiyong's ears while leaning closer, his elbows on the couch's backrest and fingers carressing Jiyong's ears, somewhat relieved that they at least share a comfortable silence this time..atleast until Jiyong dropped his hand from covering his face and turn to face Seungri.

"I was embarrassed. I dont want to see your face, you'll laugh at me....and mostly because, I just dont know how to face you..what if you leave me? I'm weird I know, its not normal..but..dont leave me..please" Jiyong said truthfully and his body language dropped from straight up giddy to slouchy and he put on his best pout.

Seungri, seeing how affected Jiyong were, straighten his back and pulls Jiyong's head to his chest and whispers to him sweet but very assuring words.

"What you thought...the almighty G-Dragon, is totally wrong. Although I laughed at Yongie's antics but I will never laugh at your natural-attitude-changing-split-personality-mental-breakdown-phenomenon or whatever you call it because damn I love you even more when you're Yongie, baby. I dont get it, its not something you should be embarrassed about, its a plus-point to me. I love you, to the moon and back- no- to hell and back- no- to die and live again, I will still love you, Kwon Jiyong, forever. Kwon Jiyong or Jiyong or Gdragon or Yongie or pabo or Tom or anything you are and anything you will ever be, always, okay, always. Keep that in mind" Seungri said and started to carresses Jiyong's back midway through his sentence and he could hear a little sobs from that one particular person that is in his arm right now.

"Since when are you so romantic?" Jiyong said when he wipe his tears with Seungri's clothes, practically just grind his face on Seungri's chest left and right a few times and pulled apart from Seungri's chest to look at him in the eyes.

"Dont hold back anymore after this okay? whenever you are Yongie with me, whatever you want, just say it..be as childish as you can because I like it. Just be what you feel, you want to jump, and hug me, kiss me or cry in the mall or anything, just do it to your heart's content. Yesterday we just spend our time in the house because I was so worried and confused, but now I understand. If you want to go to the park or whatever just let me know, because no matter how fierce you were when you coached me while recording songs or how manly you were when in bed, you're always a baby to me. MY baby." Seungri said while carressing Jiyong's hair and stare at his face, sometimes gazing at those lips but most of the times, stuck on his eyes. When Jiyong smiled at him, that tight-lipped smile that is a little better than before, Seungri leans in to capture his lips and his hand moved to the back of Jiyong's neck and pulls him closer. 

The kiss was sweet, and assuring, those plump soft lips of Jiyong is his ecstasy, he live for it, he-

"Opppaaaaa" Seungri's flashback was interrupted with Yongie's squeal and his pressed body on him. Seungri blinks a few time and return Yongie's hugs lovingly, leaning his face closer to Yongie's shoulder.

"Oppa why are you daydreaming? Are you bored? Yongie not pretty enough?" Yongie said when he takes his distance from Seungri and Seungri let out a chuckle and pinches his nose.

"Oppa is thinking about you, Yongie. You are too pretty that Oppa cant get enough just having you in the real world, Oppa want to have you in dreams too, the other world"

"Hihi Oppa so greedy, oppa have to let other girls a chance to love Yongie in your dream"

"Yah, you want other girl?"

"Hahahaha I dont know..maybe?" Yongie said, playing with Seungri. Yongie eventhough in his state knows very well that Seungri cant stand thinking if other girls have him. He also knew very well that he dont want any other person. Seungri will forever be his choice.

"Yah! Oppa is hurt..okay, bathe by yourself, Oppa is leaving" Seungri said while pretending that he wants to get up and leave the tub.

"Hahahah Oppa..Yongie is kidding, Yongie always want Oppa. Oppa only. Only Lee Seunghyun Oppa that has dark eye circle and chubby but strong Lee Seunghyun Oppa" Yongie explain while hugging Seungri's waist when Seungri is half way to standing.

"Is that true?" Seungri let himself sit in the tub again

"YES!"

"I dont believe it" Seungri said while grinning because one thing he knows about Yongie is that, Yongie didnt know how to lie so everything he said was true. If he was lying, he will said 'maybe' at the front or the back of his word just like earlier, for Yongie it will make people think that its atleast 50% true and 50% false, so that is considered lying but he can never fool Seungri. Seungri finds out on his first time being Yongie when Seungri asks him about his shoes, the one he knew Jiyong dislikes and another one he knew Jiyong prefer. "Ohh yes okay...maybe it will suit you, Oppa" and "Yesssss! That one! definitely that one! so pretty!" just shows a lot of different.

*chuckles*

"If its true then...can I have a kiss" Seungri said and soon close his eyes and pout his lips, pretending to kiss Jiyong

"chupp" came Jiyong's voice. No its not them kissing. Seungri opens his eyes to only see that he is kissing the rubber duck instead and Jiyong is laughing like crazy.

"Aish this kid, come fast..lets just bathe and get your ice cream quickly"

"Hihi Okayyy"

"Okay what?"

"Okay handsome Oppa"

"Good Boy"

Seungri patted Yongie's head and proceed to bathe him like a little child while Yongie is still playing with the rubber duck. It was ridiculous to say the least because Jiyong even though in the form of Yongie, he still have that y lean but muscular body full with tattoo and that manly sharp jawline but the differences are the pout, the gesture, the voice and also his gaze. Seungri continued cleaning his lover's body and rubbing his back when Yongie's back is facing him. Funny how he didnt even feel a bit aroused by the fully man- or should I say- boy in front of him. Eventhough it was the same body that makes him shiver last night, but today when he asks Yongie to get up so that he can dry him up in every crook and nook of his body, he just felt comfortable, happy and loving Yongie like a parent, like a matured man would be, not taking advantage of the state Jiyong was in but instead cherished it and enjoying every second spent with Yongie. 

Later Seungri dries himself unintentionally infront of Yongie because he think Yongie is not even paying attention, if it was Jiyong, Seungri would be embarrased as hell and Jiyong would scan him head to toe with a smirk, but now, its Yongie so he didnt mind.

"AA Omaigod Oppa" Seungri heard Yongie squeals while he dry himself, bending a bit to reach the back of his thigh. Seungri lift his face then, and is greeted by a face of Yongie he wasnt familiar with.

Whats with that expression? He's like shocked, but also smirking and also embarrased but kind of bold not to change his gaze from what he's straing at..wait what is he staring at...Oh wait..Ohh...Ohhhhhh..wait Yongie can be a ert too? Why is he staring at Victory? hehe Yongieee so naughty.

"What are you staring at, Yongie?" Seungri said, straightening his back and proudly facing Yongie. Im just going to a bit, just a little bit.

Yongie then covered his eyes with his hands, although his fingers are obviously parted on both of his eyes, letting him still see the view infront of him, but he's acting like he didnt see it.

"Oppaaa! Cover up!"

"oh why?" Seungri said teasing the baby Yongie.

Few pillows and also the rubber duck is thrown towards Seungri, but Seungri did not even move an inch. Instead, he took a slow step towards Yongie, one step at a time, with a y and naughty smirk on his face.

"Yah! Oppa! Dont you feel embarrassed? Stop it right there!" Yongie shouts

"Oh why? you always say I'm handsome, and Victory is so manly...right? You like it right, Yongie...You obviously is peeking through your fingers..cant get enough huh baby? Plus..you have seen all of me..and yesterday... hehe dont you remember?"

At Seungri's word, Yongie take a step back but unfortunately, his back is already on the wall and Seungri is coming closer and closer. He could feel his face creapt up in heat and from the reflection or the mirror behing Seungri, he could see that his ears are already red.

"I hate you Oppa! You ert!"

"Really, baby?" Seungri said and without warning he pulls Yongie into his arm, slightly further from the wall and kiss him. Slow and passionate, letting both of them devour the moment. Much to Yongie's antics, he actually encircled his hand on Seungri's neck and surprisingly he lets Seungri dominates the kiss. This is what Seungri love the most when kissing Yongie. Yongie is always so submissive, opposite of when he was Jiyong. Seungri didnt let this chance go to waste so he tightens his embrace around Yongie's waist and kiss him with all of his heart until they were bending, Yongie bending backwards and Seungri forward, making Yongie almost slipped out of balance but Seungri's hold was tight, tight enough to make Yongie's feet didnt even touch the ground so he's basically is only holding on Seungri's neck and Seungri's strong arms around him. Seungri explored Yongies cavern and played and his tongue a few more times when finally he bit his lower lips and straightened his back, letting Yongie stand back and let go of his lips to flash a handsome smirk towards the blushing Yongie.

Omaigod Jiyong you never blush in front of me! I guess this is what you truly feel huh? Such a hypocrite, always making me the only who blush crazily but look at you now, so shy with that simple kiss haha

"Is that enough to make you love me, baby?" Seungri asked, still holding Yongie's waist. Yongie just nodded shyly and bury his face in Seungri's chest and hug him tightly.

*chuckle* "Okay then lets get dressed" Seungri said and sitted Yongie on the bed while he go to the closet to bing some clothes for both of them. After both of them had clothes on, they proceed to their dining room where Seungri serves Yongie his favourite cereal with milk and he ate a toast made by himself. Sitted across each other, Seungri is again devouring this moment when Yongie is eating his cereal sloppily but happily without even leaving his gaze from the bowl. Seungri lifted Yongie's chin and wipe the dripping milk at the corner of Yongie's mouth. Yongie, in return, smiles sheepishly with eyes almost closed and the corner of his mouth involuntarily.

"So...where do you want to go today Yongie?" Ask Seungri

"We can go out?" Yongie said, lifting his head to look into Seungri's eyes. Seungri just ruffled his hair and replied..

"Of course we can, where you want to go?" Seungri asked again

"Umm..actually Yongie want to go somewhere...but Yongie didnt think Oppa will agree.."

"Try me"

"Umm.. is it.. is it okay..if Yong- Yongie..wants to go to..um...nevermind lets just stay at home" Yongie return his gaze to the bowl but instead of feeding himself, he stirred the cereal emotionlessly and his expression is just...off.

"How's Lotte Theme Park sounds to you?" Seungri said after seeing how doubtful Jiyong was. He knew that how manly Jiyong was and how dark he likes people to see him as, he always had that soft spot for theme park, so, he tries his luck.

Yongie lifted his head then and his wide opened eyes is full of bliss and sparkles, his lips curved upwards and is stretching and stretching slowly until his white perfect teeth are shown and suddenly he got up from his seat to run to Seungri and positioned himself on Seungri's lap, each feet on both Seungri's side, hand circling Seungri's neck yet again and his head buried deep in the crook of Seungri's neck. Seungri replies his lover's excitement with an amused laugh and both hands hugging Yongie's at his waist, holding him at place and started to nudge Yongie's side profile with his nose and occasionally kiss his cheeks a few times.

"I really love you Oppa...how did you even know?" Yongie said with a gentle tone, happy and slightly touched while his head is still buried deep in the crook of Seungri's neck.

"I just know you well, baby...hehe so I take it as a yes then, right cutie?" Seungri asked while lifting Yongie's head and leaned backwards further to look into Yongie's now watery eyes and Yongie just nodded enthusiastically.

"I thought you would disagree Oppa because then we will be in public and its dangerous if people notice us. Plus, Im difficult" Yongie said and Seungri realized that behind the childish Yongie, there's always the matured leader Jiyong who took everything into account to maintain their idol image.

"You are never difficult, Yongie..plus, did you forget that I still keep the red and blue mask we use long time ago? We can wear that and nobody will notice. Okay? We'll go in....5 minutes!" Seungri exclaim, making Yongie jumped off his laps, rushed to the bedroom to get ready while squealing excitedly.

Seungri, who is still sitting at the same spot, just watched Yongie run to the bed with a laugh and then cleaned up the breakfast table before he took his steps towards the bedroom and see Yongie is still not ready yet. Yongie has layed out 4 pair of outfits on the bed and he is standing there, his left hand hugging his own body while another hand is holding his chin like he's thinking about which outfit he should wear. One, the striped black and red tshirt he and Seungri always share matched with his casual jeans. Two, a short sleeve Monster tshirt in yellow and his baggy pants. Three, his long sleeve Peaceminusone sweater which he had cut in the middle with a shirt and the same jeans. Four, a plain 'your baby' short sleeve tshirt with a 3-quarter-pants that is his knee-long. Seungri watched as his boyfriend try to look into his closet anything else he could wear mumbling "Simple and sporty, simple but pretty" and he smiled to himself.

This is the second time I thought Yongie is already Jiyong. The way he picks his clothes has no difference, if I didnt realized his childish glare and how he pouts while thinking than I will probably be fooled and thought this is Jiyong haha today is new though, I've seen a lot of Jiyong in Yongie, not like before when I thought they are a totally different person.

"I like the red stripes and jeans, since you cant wear short sleeve and 3-quarter-pants or else people will recognize you through the tattoo. and Peaceminusone sweater that everybody knows you cut it yourself in the middle? Really? You want to get busted arent you?" Seungri said, leaning on the door frame while pointing out each article he was saying and lastly turn his vision to Yongie who currently is biting his nails and looking on the ground.

"Its not that bad to be busted if I am with you, right Oppa? I always want to get busted when I'm with you...why should we keep it a secret, Oppa? I want to let people know how lucky I am to have you..." Yongie said sadly as he thought that Seungri didnt want to be seen with him and that broke his heart.

Oh-oh I forgot Yongie is extra sensitive. Damn..

"Sorry baby, its not that I dont want to be seen with you but you know why, right sweetheart? I wanted to show you off to the world everyday I woke up, havent you seen my Instagram? its full of our picture! Dont you see? I wanted to be with you openly as much as you want to..but life is cruel baby.." Seungri said, making his way to Yongie and embrace him.

"But as long as we're together then its okay, Oppa, I understand" Yongie replied still hugging Seungri. 

Yongie's word of understanding broke Seungri's heart. Even when he's Jiyong he always shows that he wanted to show Seungri off to the world. In concerts, he'll try to make skin contact with Seungri as much as possible and he always watch Seungri from afar and smiled to himself. Jiyong thought Seungri dislike what he did but the truth is, every night after their concert, Seungri will go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter