The Other Side of Reality

The Other Side of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : Very long chapter and 100% fluff? I think

..........................................................................................................

Both Jiyong and Seungri was cuddling on the bed, with Jiyong's head on Seungri's arm and Seungri's other hand hugging Jiyong tight until Jiyong's chest is directly leaning on Seungri's chest. He let his hand form a circle behind Jiyong's back and rubbing it soothingly while kissing Jiyong's temple once in a while. Jiyong sighed in content to the moment, being flushed on Seungri's broad chest. He loves being the 'girl' with Seungri because as childish as Seungri looks in fanmeeting and such, he is actually really really manly and his broader and built physical makes it better if he's the one hugging him like this although Seungri likes being bottom in their relationship- well that doesnt change the fact that he's still very manly right? His Seungri is just confusing and bipolar but very cute and manly like that and Jiyong couldnt ask for more.

"Hmm Ri?"

"Yes babe?"

"If...Just if..."

"If youuu~ If you~" Seungri sang a song

*smack*

"Haha sorry okay okay what is it?"

"If....if people are disgusted with us and if our parents didnt give us their blessings, what will happen?"

"Well...umm the most important is our parents and families and friends, but most of it is our parents, if they didnt give their blessings then we just have to try harder and prove them there's nothing wrong to love each other, show them that we just love each other too much, that I cant live without you..and nobody could handle yongie other than me" Seungri said, wriggling his brows at the end of his speech resulting a sheepish smile from the other

"Besides..I dont think you should worry about my parents" Seungri added nonchalantly, different with Jiyong's reaction who is already sitting up straight and cross legged on the bed, facing him

"What do you mean?"

"Honey dont widen your eyes like that, you look too cute"

"Seungriiiii I ask what do you mean?"

*chuckle* Seungri let out a chuckle and brought his hand to caresses the other's cheek lovingly before he replied

"Hanna said something..something about she slipped off and my parents already know..but I didnt have time to ask her more about that, how much did my parents know but she said, 'seeing that they didnt stop me is a good sign right' and then Bea interrupted us"

Suddenly, Jiyong slapped Seungri's hand from his cheek and huff, face looking at his side instead of Seungri

"Hm? What? You're not happy with that? Look I said I didnt have the time to ask her okay its not like I dont want to know more, I want to know more to ease this feeling but when I was just about to ask her, suddenly B-"

*chupp* Jiyong cuts his speech with a kiss. A hard and longing kiss to his boyfriend. He started straddling his lover and bring himself close, feeling the other's muscled chest on his while he swirls his tounge in the other's caverns. 

"DO. NOT. EVER. SAY. THAT. NAME. EVER. AGAIN" Jiyong said after they parted, breathless with furrowed eyebrows and raging eyes. He hates that name. Seriously, everybody knows how possessive he is and he expect Seungri to know him more, but when the younger mentioned that name, he couldnt find it in himself to stay patient like he did in the club.

Jiyong's view of the full face of Seungri slowly get blurred as he feel Seungri's abs stretch below him and then his face is getting closer and closer to his. He saw how Seungri stucks out his lips and closes his own eyes before his lips landed on Jiyong's own.

*chupp*

 All the rage has been forgotten as he let Seungri dominates the kiss, kissing his air out, making him feel breathless, like his lungs has been out and let him feel all the bliss he missed once Seungri sit up, not breaking the kiss. Making Jiyong sit straddling his laps and Seungri's back is leaning on the headboard, his favourite kissing position. He could feel all angle of Seungri's cavern, he could feel all the curves of Seungri's upper body flushed on him. Even better when Seungri pulls him closer, as if its not close enough and even better when at the end of the kiss, before they parted to breath, Seungri teasingly bit his lower lips and drags it out a bit.

Their eyes are now clouded with lust but never exceeding love. Seungri's hand that is moving on both of his side up and down soothe him to no end.Jiyong ends up snuggling his head on the curve of Seungri's delicious white neck and started to kiss the skin sweetly form the jawline until the shoulder of Seungri's bare curve. His heart thumps loud, he wonders if Seungri could feel it on his skin. This rapid heart beating will always beat for Seungri, only Seungri, Lee Seunghyun. He love it when he wanders his hand on Seungri's upper body, from his neck to his middle chest, to his beuatiful sculpted abs, up again to his left chest and stops there when he feel that Seungri's heart is also thumping loud and fast. he lives for this. Him, beating for Seungri and Seungri, beating for him. Every pump of his heart matches with Seungri's own and when Seungri brought Jiyong's hand that is on his chest to his lips, and kisses his knuckles lovingly, Jiyong wonders why the hell did he even wait for 4 days to decide when all he ever wanted in his life is to be loved like this everyday and he is so damn sure that nobody could do that except Seungri. A hard sad tingling feeling started to clench his heart when he recalled the sadness that the younger portrayed when he was indecisive in Hong Kong.

"I'm sorry" Jiyong whispers, burying his head even more deeper

"No need to" and Seungri always know him inside and out, all of his emotion, what he was thinking, everything.

"I really love you, and it means forever. I hope you dont doubt that"

"You dont want to say that, Jiyong"

"Why not?" Jiyong said, letting his hand that has been kissed by Seungri to fall on Seungri's torso

"Because...I will never let you go if thats the case and you wont have the chance to take it back, I will never conceal anything because I wont doubt your love a bit and that means, I will never be afraid if we get caught or your image will be ruined or you'll be embarrassed" Seungri said, his voice deep and low but at the same time childishly excited

"Kwon Jiyong, I'm going to ing go all out this time" Seungri added, after bringing the leaning Jiyong to sit directly infront of him, still on his lap but straight facing towards him and Jiyong will never forget that eye that has so much energy and so dominant yet so cute and sparkly, looking through his souls. 

"Game on, baby, game on" Jiyong said, grinning

"ah Jiyong that sounds like Bea!"

*smack*

"LEE ING SEUNGHYUNNNNN!" Jiyong screamed and then gritted his teeth

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" 

"Are you ing kidding me?! You just ruined the moment! ughhh!"

"Hahaha I just want you to kiss me...pweasee" begs Seungri

"Ooh so thats how you play the game? Im not going to kiss you because you ing like to say that name and I hate it!"

"I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!" Jiyong screamed while bouncing up and down Seungri's laps furiously

"okay okay okay, Jiyong, geez I get it, C'mere you overly possessive dragon with irrelevant jealousy and beautiful delicious lips. C'mere" Seungri said and finally gets what he wish for as Jiyong pouted but still closen the gap between them, making Seungri easily claim those lips again.

They were engaged with yet another romantic kissing with Seungri's hand going up and down Jiyong's back and Jiyong's hand circled tighly around Seungri's neck. When they finally parted to catch their breath, both are smiling fondly and soaking in the warmth the other give with slow back rub for Jiyong from Seungri and the soft graze of Jiyong's thumb on the back of Seungri's neck. They are really in love and this time, no one can stop them.

"Lets sleep, baby, we'll call everyone tomorrow? or is it too rushing for you?" Seungri asked

"No. Tomorrow is fine" Jiyong said while he leans his head back on Seungri's shoulder so that he could slide down together with the younger, still in his embrace. Seungri slide his body down from sitting until he is now laying on the bed with Jiyong still glued to his body. He covered them both with the fluffy blanket and cant help himself from smiling widely when Jiyong snuggled closer, crossing his legs on top of Seungri's thighs. He played with Jiyong's hair a little bit until he saw the older's eyes lazily closing.

"I want to stay like this forever" Jiyong said in a mere whisper

"You will" Seungri replied and then landed a kiss on Jiyong's temple

"I love you, Ri"

"I love you too, baby"

And they drifted to dreamland.

 

Jiyong wakes up the next day when he feel a bit suffocated. Something heavy is on his body and once he opens his eyes, he is not surprised to see his boyfriend lying on top of him, still unconcious. All Jiyong could see though was the top of his head and his bulky form. Jiyong felt like he is going to be buried in the mattress. Although Jiyong is actually stronger than what people expected from him, from his small body, but physical is physical. Seungri is way broader and bigger than him physically, even taller than him so he couldnt help feeling like he is suffocating. Well, all the scene from the dramas only seem to be real if Jiyong is on top of Seungri not the other way round. But instead of whining or pushing Seungri away, Jiyong let his hand fall on Seungri's and embrace him loosely resulting in Seungri shifting a little until his head is placed exactly at Jiyong's mid chest instead of his right chest. 

He played with Seungri's hair for quite a some time while his mind wanders to what he have to expect for today. YG might be opposing but he didnt care, as long as he knew, YG will never fire him because he's their hidden treasure behind all of their wealth. He doesnt worriy much about his friends as most of them already know. He thought of his parents. His dad might just stay out of his life, that is how he have been all Jiyong's life. 'Living life isnt something I can teach, son' His father once said to him when he get scolded by his mother for skipping class. 'You have to experience it to know whether its good or bad' His father said, so he's positive the most his father would do is just advise him of his choice and ask him if he really made the decision. Even so, he knows its not like his father doesnt have emotions, a little frustration must be expected. His mother on the other hand, is quite a tough woman to handle. She has this paranoia to have the perfect son, as if if Jiyong screwed up a little bit, she will feel that she failed in teaching him. Both of them are different. His mother will surely oppose him and Seungri but maybe not as bad since she never told him to stay away or such from Seungri even though some times they are going really bold and any person would think that they are dating what not his own mother. A mother who have instincts the most accurate. 

And then there's Seungri's parents, will they accept me? Jiyong thought to himself. Im just some possessive over socialized man, cant even promise to give the best life to Seungri, cant even promise to make him the most happy. I am just Kwon Jiyong. Maybe they will remember the incident and refuse to give us their blessings, afterall, Seungri is the eldest and the only son. Ofcourse they wanted to make sure Seungri's life to be perfect, with kids...which is impossible if he stays with me..Jiyong has always been the sore thumb in the crowd and knowing how low profile Seungri's family are, he doubt they will accept him easily.

*chupp*

Jiyong's thoughts has been distracted by the kiss that has landed on his cheek, he doesnt even realize when Seungri wakes up but as he see Seungri's blinding smile, he cannot help himself from smiling back, the same blinding smile

"Good morning, handsome" Jiyong said, receiving the cute giggle from Seungri

"Morning oppa" ugh his aegyo voice! I hate how its the cutest thing in the world

"Hm so happy?"

"Nehh I am..finally getting a good night sleep" Seungri said while laying again, burying his head on the crook of Jiyong's neck this time

"Miss me much huh?" and then Jiyong gets a nod and a peck on his neck as a reply

"Ri..."

"Hmm"

"How do we do it? Where to start? Im pretty scared" Jiyong said, and suddenly Seungri lifts his head from Jiyong's neck and look into his eyes

"Hey its okay I'm here, everything is going to be okay as long as we're together" He said as he cupped both of Jiyong's cheek

"Lets get ready" Seungri added suddenly, a bit tensing and get off of Jiyong to sit at the edge of the bed. As he was about to stand on his feet, Jiyong grabbed his wrist strongly, making his fell back on the mattress

"Why are you suddenly so tense?" Jiyong asked

"Not- nothing...Im just....*exhale* I'm scared too" Seungri said, rubbing his temple with his palm

"Hey.." Jiyong turned him around and cupped Seungri's cheek the same way Seungri did before before he continued

"I'm right here arent I? Its going to be okay" 

*chuckle* depite the serious mood they are in, Seungri found himself chuckling to this situation. So now they are assuring each other. They are both afraid but both are trying to make the other less afraid. How ironic

"Copycat" Seungri mumble

"awh would you sue your boyfriend, Ri?" Jiyong said before he stands on his feet instead and leave a peck on Seungri's lips before rushing towards the bathroom

Seungri who was watching his boyfriend's behaviour just sighs in content. Today is THE Day. I should be excited, happy, this is what I've been wating for the past years we've started dating but why am I scared of all things? 

"Honey are you coming or not?!" came Jiyong's shout interrupting Seungri's mind, reminding him that he's not the only one afraid, he's not the only one nervous. If anything, Jiyong should be nervous more than him, his reputation that has been built from his childhood is about to rapture right in front of his eyes. I dont even know if its worth it, his career, for me.

"Babeeeeee  I miss you alreadyyyyy come palliii" Jiyong whines, making Seungri shakes all of his doubts, afterall Jiyong ask him not to doubt his love right so he will do exactly that

"Cominggg"

 

Few hours after that, they were standing in front of a mirror, all dressed up, not too formal and not too casual. They have called everyone that is important enough for their announcement and has rent a restaurant for it. It was Seungri's favourite restaurant, the one they go on their first date and everybody is going to be there. They have called everyone to gather at once to make it more easier. YG, their parents, their siblings, BigBang, their close friends, their close celebrities, Jiyong even invited Hyung Don and Jaesuk, well he got to have some backups from the MCs right? Seungri invited Bea and her girlfriend- ofcourse after a 10 minutes quarrel, 10 minutes of silent treatment and another 10 minutes of full swing aegyo from Seungri- and his Japan friends, those who already knows and those who is still in the dark, basically all of their close friends are there. Jiyong's squad and Seungri's squad.

Seungri was having a bit difficulties to button up his collar neck since it really just suits him perfectly, not too tight, not too loose but Seungri has gain much more muscle than the day Jiyong bought it for him. It was last year's anniversary gift. A complete set of customized suit from France. Seungri loves it so much. He barely wears it because he's afraid he will ruin it. Seriously, how many jacket has been torn just because it perfectly fit him but then he decided to stretch with those clothes on. This time though, he didnt wear it with the suit jacket but just the blouse instead. It was a white tee with neck-gluing collar and a slim black tie with it. He had his hair combed back just like that one picture that make people thought it was Leonardo DiCaprio in their exhibition. It was Jiyong's favourite hairstyle for him.

"C'mere" Jiyong said and quickly helped him with his collar

Jiyong put on his baby blue tees with the first and second button being unbotton exposing his skin and pairs it with his gray slack. His tees are tucked in and unlike Seungri, he doesnt wear a tie, but a chain necklace instead. He has took off his T earring for tonight, and just wear the simple double ring on his ears. He thought it would be too informal if he wears his dangling earring. His hair is just set to be separated by the middle, just like it always did, but he styled it a little this time, making them look more presentable.

"You look pretty" Jiyong said after he have done the button for Seungri

"Look who's talking" Seungri said with a smirk and a top to toe glance to Jiyong.

"You ready?" He ask again after Jiyong seem to cool down from his humour.

"Yeah..as long as you too" Jiyong said and automatically his hand finds Seungri's hand and they hold hands while they exited the apartment and towards the car.

 

All along the journey, they didnt let go of each other's hand. Seungri who is driving with his left hand is holding Jiyong's hand in his other hand and he placed their clasped hand on top of his thigh. Jiyong should be calmer, he has always been calm when Seungri take his hand like this but today, Jiyong's grip is getting stronger and stronger for each passing mile. Even worst, when they turn left on the junction and the signboard of the restaurant at the end of the road shows up, Jiyong suddenly hitched his breath, taking the air deeply with his nose and letting go with his mouth. Seungri brushes his thumb at the back of Jiyong's hand and flashes his 'its okay, Im right here' kind of smile to Jiyong when he noticed Jiyong has turn to him looking lost and scared. 

They parked the car at the parking lot behind the restaurant and sit there silently for a while, processing everything before Seungri started to unbuckled his seat belt and turn his body to face Jiyong.

"Ji...look..if you want to postponed this, we can still do it. If you're not ready yet, it's okay, tell me, im not going to force you on this. I know it's hard for you, all you have built so far is going to collapse right in front of your eyes, I understand. You dont have to do it today you know, we can still go back and call them, cancel everything and just cuddle to sleep, hm? What do you say?"

"I...urm...I.."

"Its okay babe, don't feel pressured, if you don't want to do it, it's okay, yes or no?"

"Um.." Jiyong's eyes wander on his feet, the gear, the steering, anywhere but Seungri's but once his gaze fell on the younger, he could see that Seungri is still patiently waiting for him to say something. His eyes were soothing, Jiyong could get lost in it and never want to return. His lips curves slightly upwards, giving the most comforting smile and his expression is just...supporting. As if he didnt want this, like this thing could wait for Jiyong and no matter what he will always be there

"You'll always be with me right?" Jiyong asked

"Through thick and thin, sweetheart"

"We'll always be together right?"

"Always"

"You wont leave me no matter what?"

"Never"

"If I lose everything, I will still always, no matter what, have you..right?"

"No doubt"

"No doubt" Jiyong repeated Seungri's words and fell into his thinking mood again. 

His hand is still held by Seungri, on his thigh and after much of thinking, he concluded that this thing could wait. He's not ready yet.

He turn his face and finds Seungri's eyes, maintaining eye contact and squeezing Seungri's hand a little bit.

Just when he was about to say 'im not ready, can we go back?', his view suddenly fall on a couple at the background of Seungri's face. They were an old couple, probably his granny's age. They both are walking rather slow and the man is already has a bent back because of the age while the lady is using a walking stick. It was a normal sighting of an old couple but when the man leans to leave a peck on his wife's cheek, his wife was really shock that she has stopped her steps, hold her own kissed cheek and look up to the man. The man just smiled lovingly and offers his hand to his wife which the lady gladly take and they walk side by side. 

They surely have been in love for a long time but the lady's reaction to that simple kiss is priceless. How can she still blushed on that, they probably have already give each other affections for a long time, logically, it wont bothers anymore but that lady is still surprised. Oh what love would do to you.

Jiyong kept his eyes on the old couple until the couple suddenly stops walking and watch the puddle ahead of their feet. Maybe they are thinking of which step they should take to avoid getting wet but Jiyong was proven wrong when the wife suddenly look up to his husband and then Jiyong could see his husband slightly, jokingly annoyed face when he rolls his eyes a bit but is still smilng. Then, the wife suddenly kicks the puddle and step into it, letting her feet soaked in the water and stomp and kick and splash it to his husband happily. Soon, his husband is also in the game and they keep on splashing the water to each other while laughing like a kid. They are kids, in their heart. Despite the wrinkles and the bent back, they are childishly in love.

"Jiyong?" Jiyong snapped when Seungri called him with his lovely voice

"Seungri, kiss me" 

"What?"

"I dont know, I just want you to kiss me, right now...Just kiss me"

*chupp*

Seungri was leaning forward, kissing his lover, until Jiyong's back is pushed leaning on the door. Their other hand is still tangled in each other while Seungri's right hand is on Jiyong's seat, supporting himself while Jiyong's other hand is at the back of Seungri's neck, pulling him closer every second. The kiss wasnt rough or lustful but it was strong, like proving something. It was strong and soft at the same time. There's no other moment for Jiyong to compare it with, only Seungri's kisses can make him feel like this.

Seungri tilted his head to the left and sometimes to the right, he wanted to feel all parts of Jiyong's cavern as if he were never there and Jiyong keeps on pulling him, closer and closer, and letting him dominates the kiss. Jiyong is opening his heart widely, letting Seungri do whatever he wants, soaking in the affection and love given by the act of kissing

I want this Jiyong think

When they parted, both Jiyong and Seungri stay still and locked their gaze. Seungri wasnt sure why the elder wants a kiss out of the blue but who is he to reject such a luscious lips right? So he kissed him, lovingly, assuringly, securingly. But he could sense there is something in the elder, the way he opens up and gives everything to Seungei, let Seungri dominates the kiss without even fighting back is strange. Jiyong rarely does that, he only did it when he felt insecure, like feeling as if Seungri has someone else. The question is why would he feel insecure when Seungri is more than ready to go down his life with him?

"Seungri..."

"Yeah. Whats wrong?"

"I wanna do it"

"You sure?"

"Yes, I thought I wasnt ready but if I'm not ready now, I will never be and I want to hold you in public, kiss you like that in public, I want this. I want us against the world"

Upon hearing Jiyong's words, Seungri cant help the pooling of tears in his eyes. He was honest when he said he can wait but this is all he ever wanted since they started dating. Seungri started sobbing when his first tears roll down his cheek but his lips are stret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter