The Other Side of Us

The Other Side of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*ring*

"Uhh Yeobosaeyo....ahh Chae...waegurae? Ohhh..when? Tonight? What about others? Ahh...sure..okay..I'll be there" Jiyong picks up his call in the studio. On the couch behind him, seats Seungri who is focusing in every word he said since he picked up the phone.

"Chaerin noona?" 

"uhh yeah..they are throwing a party tonight"

"ohhh can I come?"

Jiyong's fingers that is playing with monitor board froze then. He bits his lower lips and turn his chair around, eyes still glued on the floor.

"Seungri...I really want to come with you...but you know why..."

"Ahh araa i know...just give some spotlight to SkyDragon once in a while right?"

"Ri..dont be like this"

"Be like what Jiyong-ah? You've been busy ever since you're back from Yongie. I didnt get to spend even a little time with you since that morning. The last thing I remembered was the morning kiss the day after you're Yongie and then you're back with your schedule, working like a maniac and how fool I am to think that I have to be cool, be an understanding boyfriend, you just have a lot to handle right now, so, I desperately drag myself here in your ing studio hoping to spend some quality time with you..I didnt even want your , I just want us to talk like normal people, like normal couple, its been weeks Jiyong, WEEKS! and I gather myself up every night when you're not yet home saying you're just a wokaholic and you didnt even spend much time with anyone bcs if you have time you should have spend it with me first...but yet that quickly? that easily you said yes to a party? you said yes to a party you knew would consumes time and energy and if you get drunk that would become worse because the next day you wont remember anything but you have to work on your tracks but 'oh..sure I'll come' when you rejected my offer for dinner even when I said Im going to bring chinese take out that wouldnt even be more than half an hour?!"

"Ri..they are my friends" At this point, Jiyong is trying to be calm and patient, he dont want anything stupid to come from his mouth when he's mentally unstable and emotions in chaos.

"And I'm your boyfriend, if Im not mistaken, bastard"

The last word that came out from Seungri's mouth let Jiyong's body filled with anger. He could have just be patient with it but when his own boyfriend, the one he thiought should understand him the most belittle him like that, and add to the fact that he was so stressed out, his tracks were pending in so many ways but YG has been pushing him and fasten the dateline. He have 7 more songs to go before the dateline which is 2 weeks from now and he expected his boyfriend to care for him, make sure he get enough rest, enough meals, enough energy but yet his ungrateful boyfriend here is complaining on why he should spend some time with his own friend!

What the actual ? They are my friends, its not like you didnt have your friends and as far as I'm concern they are the ones who took care of me when Im working out late, they called to ask if I've eaten or not, if I get enough sleep or not, how is it going, how's the progress and a lot more encouraging words. While you just sat there, wanting my attention when you know clearly I cant give it to you at times like this, Im so ing busy you should know that. and yes I said that easily because I wanted to relieve my stress, how can I release my stress with you if you're like this? You are nagging me, you're making me more stressful. , Lee Seungri who do you think you are?

Jiyong is out of his mind. He is so mad at Seungri that he keeps his stare on Seungri's eyes, one very scary and angry stare but Seungri on the other side didnt even quiver like he always did, both of them are so mad at each other. Seungri, for the little attention Jiyong is giving him and Jiyong, for how immature Seungri is being right now.

"You wanna say something, Jiyong? Your eyes doesnt even scare me anymore. You're pathetic, one minute you're all over me, and I let you, and another minute I'm nothing to you like-"

Jiyong cant take it anymore, why is Seungri acting this way? He's on the verge of sanity and all he wants is to stop this conversation, and to unleash his burning rage.

"Yes. Let me say, You're mistaken, You're not my boyfriend, I dont have an immature boyfriend like you" He cuts Seungri in the middle of his sentence.

Seungri's eyes widen at that. Seconds after, Jiyong could see Seungri's eyes started to pool from tears slowly turning red and his lips quiver.

"You-- You dont-"

"I mean it, , now get the hell out" Jiyong said while folding both his arms on his stomach, leans on the monitor board and points his eyes towards the door arrogantly.

When Seungri passed through the door, Jiyong smiled out of satisfaction and victory but what he didnt realize is that his heart was aching, he was so into the fact that his ego wins, he's now prideful and that Seungri deserves that, but less that he know, his life is about to turn upside down because of this and less that he knows that when Xin or Chaerin called him to ask him of his condition, it was because Seungri ask them to, because Jiyong refused to pick up Seungri's call, at first because he's afraid he will just leave his work and runs to Seungri but eventually when the dateline is coming closer, Seungri's call is just too much to handle and hearing Seungri's giggles or Seungri's chilidish feminine greetings is a waste of time. Less that he know that he will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter