Caught Feelings

Atlas

 • Song Used for this chapter: 'Caught Feelings' by McKenzie Small 


      X                             Hoseok.                                                                 Taehyung.

 Taehyung got up from the log and jumped in front of Hoseok. He held his arms back tightly before Hoseok could shove him. "Hoseok! Stop!" Hoseok struggled to move Taehyung out of his way, but didn't succeed. "Jungkook didn't do anything!" he finally said and pushed Hoseok away from him.

"Don't talk to me, Hoseok." Taehyung stated as he walked away in a fast pace. Hoseok breathed rough as he watches Taehyung fade away. He stomped and placed his hands on his head. Yoongi sighed and walked away. 

*____* 

Taehyung pointed his flashlight in different directions before pointing it in Mr. and Mrs. cabin. He walked up the front steps and knocked on the door. Mrs. Kim swung the door open and smiled. "What do you need, honey? It's time for bed." 

Taehyung wrapped his arms around his mom tightly and kissed her cheek. "Good night, mom." She hugged him back and nodded. Taehyung spoke again. "Tell dad I said good night." she nodded again and also spoke. "Love you, kiddo."

She shut the door as Taehyung walked back to his tent. He turned off his flashlight as he entered inside the tent and noticed Hoseok on his phone. "How are you on your phone?" Taehyung asked. 

"Thought you didn't want me to talk to you." he said and continued to play on his phone. Taehyung scoffed as he rolled his eyes. "I wasn't in a good mood." Hoseok turned off his phone and sat up. "Tell me what happened back there between you and Jungkook." 

Taehyung sighed and placed his hand on his forehead. "Jungkook tried to kiss me." Hoseok bit his lip and nodded slowly. "I thought you had feelings for him." Taehyung shook his head and started to rock back and forth. "I do.. it's just.. someone else." 

Hoseok had a confused look on his face. "Who?" Taehyung sighed again and mumbled. "You.." he said softly. Hoseok eyes bulged in the dark. "What are you saying?" he blushed. Taehyung spoke. "I told you before. I'm still in love with you." 

Taehyung began to get teary eyed Hoseok nodded. "You know, I never told you, but I still have feelings for you." Taehyung shook his head and wiped a tear that strolled down his cheek. "What about Yoongi?" 

Hoseok sighed. "Yes, I'm in love with him, but so what? That doesn't block me from you.." Taehyung smiled shyly. A few seconds later, Taehyung leaned in closely towards Hoseok. Hoseok also leaned in slowly. Taehyung pressed his lips to Hoseok's without pulling away. Hoseok kissed him back and cupped Taehyung's face. 

Hoseok continued kissing Taehyung as he layed. Taehyung layed himself on Hoseok and kissed him with enough passion. Hoseok ran his hands through his hair roughly when Taehyung leaned down and layed little kisses on Hoseok's neck. 

Taehyung found his lips onto Hoseok's lips again. He smiled through the kiss. Hoseok bit Taehyung's lower lip rough that made Taehyung let out a small laugh and blush. 

Sometime soon, they heard tiny footsteps come near their tent. Hoseok stopped making out with Taehyung and glanced through their tent. A figure held a flash light in their hand while walking around. 

Taehyung moved himself off of Hoseok quickly. Their tent zipper started moving as it opened. It was Yoongi. "What are you guys still doing up?" he smiled. Taehyung wiped his lips with his hand and glanced at Hoseok.

"I couldn't sleep so I woke Taehyung up to entertain me." Hoseok lied and smiled at his boyfriend. Yoongi smiled back and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung nodded and spoke. "Yeah, I wish I never shared a tent with him, ppffft..." he made eye contact with Hoseok and shook his head. 

"Well, I forgot to tell you goodnight, so this is me saying goodnight I guess? Goodnight." he leaned in towards Hoseok. He kissed Hoseok and smiled at Taehyung. "Have a good night."

Taehyung nodded. "You too." Yoongi zipped the tent back up and walked back to his tent. Hoseok and Taehyung looked at each other before one of them could say a word. Taehyung spoke up first. "I think we should go to sleep."

Hoseok nodded. "Yeah, let's do that.." he and Taehyung got under the covers. Hoseok shut his eyes and fell asleep instantly. Taehyung, on the other hand, couldn't sleep. He couldn't stop replaying the moment he had with Hoseok. If Yoongi didn't bother to come out this late, then would they sleep together? No, he just couldn't reenact the scene with Baekhyun. 

*____*

Yoongi returned to his tent, turning off his flashlight. He looked at the way Jimin was sleeping peacefully. Yoongi smiled softly as he shook Jimin's shoulder. Jimin's eyes slowly opened as he looked around before looking at Yoongi. "What's wrong?" he asked.

Yoongi just smiled and uncovered Jimin with the covers. He took Jimin's hand in his and smiled again. "You and I are going for a walk." Jimin rubbed his eye with his open hand as Yoongi pulled him out of the tent then let go of his hand.

They were both dressed in their pajama bottoms. It was cold and foggy outside. Also, quiet, but it didn't make a difference. "Where are we going?" Jimin spoke and yawned. Yoongi smiled and started walking. "Follow me." 

Later on, they arrived at the same lake Jungkook and Taehyung were. Jimin started smiling when he saw the crystal blue lake. Yoongi glanced at Jimin and smirked. "It's gorgeous, right?" he asked.

"Seriously, is this what you woke me up for?" Jimin sarcastically said while smiling. "No, I wanted to wake you." Jimin knew he felt confused. "What?" Yoongi sighed and bit his lower lip. "Waking you up by doing this," he went behind Jimin and pushed Jimin closer to the lake.

Since it was dark out, Jimin didn't know what was happening. He just thought Yoongi was pushing him for some reason. Yoongi let out a small laugh as Jimin fell into the cold crystal lake. 

Jimin groaned as he began to shiver. "Min Yoongi!" Yoongi stood there in his pajamas, laughing. He finished laughing as he spoke. "Shut up. You're going to wake up them!" he smiled. 

Jimin got out of the cold lake and nodded. He picked Yoongi up all of a sudden and layed him in the lake. Yoongi scoffed as Jimin stood there. "My turn to laugh." he started laughing and pointing at Yoongi.

"You're dumb, do you realize that?" Yoongi asked sarcastically and held Jimin's hand. Jimin blushed. "I'll take that as a compliment." Yoongi rolled his eyes and started to bring Jimin down into the lake.

Jimin felt himself shivering again once he got back in. But, he didn't care. He was having a good and memorable moment with Yoongi. This is what he likes about him. He's.. different. Jungkook, on the other hand, is a different story, but different from Yoongi. Yoongi is a very unique person. 

Jimin ran his hand through Yoongi's hair slowly while smiling. Yoongi splashed water onto the younger one as he started shivering. Jimin splashed water onto the older one while laughing. 

Yoongi and Jimin spent the rest of their night in the lake for a while before getting out. Once they were out, they started to shiver. Yoongi looked around him before speaking. "We don't have towels. I guess we're doomed." he laughed nervously.

"Well we have a couple of hours before it's time for breakfast, maybe dry off in the meantime?" Jimin asked as he took a seat in front of the lake. Yoongi sat down next to him. He layed his head on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin blushed. He wrapped his arms around Yoongi without hesitation as Yoongi fell asleep in his arms. 

*____*

It was morning in just a few hours. It was sunny and warm outside. Once the teenagers got dressed, they met Mrs. and Mr. Kim for breakfast. Taehyung sat down next to Jungkook, avoiding Hoseok on purpose. He didn't want anyone to find about what they did last night. 

"Where's Yoongi and Jimin?" Hoseok asked, looking around. The other teenagers and the parents of Taehyung also looked around until two boys came out of the woods.

Their clothes were still soaked, but kind of dry. Their hair was still damp. It was Yoongi and Jimin. Mr. and Mrs. Kim stopped eating as Yoongi and Jimin walked closer to them.

Hoseok bit his lip and shook his head. He left the picnic table and walked away. 

Yoongi chased after Hoseok. 


   X       

Yoongi.                                                             Jimin

○ One more chapter until finale (change of plans, tomorrow's or sooner chapter should be quite long, be prepared)