Seating and Passport Arrangements

Atlas

 

Taehyung opened the door that lead to his and Hoseok's hotel room.

The red-headed male glared at Hoseok before speaking up. 

"What do you want?" Hoseok asked, also glaring at Taehyung.

"Mr. Kim wants us to meet up in his room so we can organize seating arrangements and passports before leaving." he replied.

Taehyung grabbed his luggage off the bed before walking towards the door. 

"Right. Just before we got here we did the exact same thing."

"Chaperone's rules." Taehyung shrugged.

"I hope to sit next to you." Hoseok mumbled. 

"Love the way you joke," Taehyung sarcastically smiled.

Hoseok lifted a pillow off the bed and tossed it towards Taehyung, hitting him in the face.

"Now you want me to forgive you." Taehyung smiled at Hoseok.

"I really want you to."

"Promise me?"

Hoseok nodded and got out of bed, making his way towards Taehyung. Taehyung dropped his luggage accidentally and slipped his muscular arms around Hoseok, hugging him.

Hoseok laughed and pulled Taehyung closer. "You dropped your luggage."

Taehyung broke up the hug. "We shouldn't. You're with Yoongi."

He had his hands on Hoseok's arms that were still wrapped around Taehyung. 

"We're just hugging, Taehyung.." 

"No.." Taehyung stepped back and picked up his luggage off the ground. "That hug was more than that."

Hoseok nodded and smiled. "Let's go."

Him himself grabbed his travel bag and left the room with Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Hoseok briefly. 

"What? Just go in." Hoseok whispered.

"No.. it's just, when we enter, you can't act like something is going on between us. Act somewhat normal, please?" Taehyung also whispered back.

Hoseok nodded again and opened Mr. Kim's hotel room.

"Ah, look who's ready to leave!" Mr. Kim said as soon as they opened the door.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and shut the door behind him. He set down his luggage on one of the two beds in the room gently and took a seat on the guest couch, pulling out his phone.

Yoongi got up off the couch and walked to Hoseok slowly, pressing his lips against Hoseok's.

Hoseok kissed Yoongi softly as he pulled away. 

"How was your day?" he asked Hoseok.

Hoseok put down his travel bag near the door and took Yoongi's hand in his.

"Um.." he glanced at Taehyung who was smiling at something he was looking at on his phone before looking back down at the carpet. "good."

"That's great, Hoseok."

"What about you?" 

"Me too, hanging out with Jimin was fun."

He nodded.

"So, as soon as Jungkook and his friends arrive, we'll start, okay?" Mr. Kim assured.

Namjoon patted Taehyung's dad on his shoulder.

 

Minutes later, the door starts swinging open by a young guy.

"You're taking us with you?" Jimin yelled.

"It's a good thing you packed your things, son." Mr. Kim replied.

Jimin groaned and faced Yoongi which lightened his face.

Jin set down his luggage next to Hoseok's. "I'm fine with you taking us. I'm not against it. It could be fun."

Jungkook and Jimin faced Jin with questioning looks.

"No offence." Jin walked to Namjoon, wrapping his arms around him.

Baekhyun shut the door behind him and also set down his luggage. "Where are we going?"

"We're going camping out in the woods. Does that sound like a brilliant idea?"

"Kinda does, actually." Baekhyun said.

"What is wrong with you guys?" Jimin asked.

"I know, right?" Jungkook looked at Jimin.

Baekhyun shrugged and slipped his hands into his pockets, heading towards Taehyung's direction.

Hoseok jumped in front of Baekhyun, blocking Taehyung.

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked.

"I told you to stay away from him." 

"You can't tell me what to do." Baekhyun slipped past Hoseok and gave Taehyung a side hug.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" Hoseok asked.

"I can't be friends with him, Hoseok? He's fine. I promise you." 

Before Hoseok could say a word, Yoongi pulled him away from Baekhyun and Taehyung.

"Why are you so hard on yourself?" Yoongi questioned.

"Yoongi, did you not see what just happened? An alcoholic hugged my best friend." 

He laughed. "You don't know if he's an alcoholic."

"Oh yeah? I'll go ask him." 

Hoseok pulled away from Yoongi's grip and started to walk in their direction.

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's arm and pressed his lips against his lips again, making Hoseok more comfortable.

The two decided to stay in that position for a few minutes before letting go.

Taehyung blocked out Baekhyun's voice for a second, glancing at Hoseok and Yoongi making out against the bathroom wall before looking at Baekhyun again.

"So, uh, how was your day?" Namjoon asked.

"Good, and yours?"

"Boring. It's been full drama this morning. That's why we're leaving California because of what happened at breakfast."

"What happened at breakfast?"

"Taehyung's dad found out about Baekhyun and Taehyung."

Jin looked back at Baekhyun and Taehyung laughing and talking. "What happened?"

"They.. slept together." Namjoon looked down.

"S-Slept together? My friend and your friend? Were they drunk?"

"I guess so. Taehyung wouldn't do that unless he's completely drunk."

Jin nodded. "Are they dating?"

Namjoon looked at the two. "Hard to find out."

"Right."

Namjoon smiled at Jin. "At least we'll have time together to catch up and get to know each other better."

Jin smiled back and pulled Namjoon into his arms again.

"Alright, since everyone is here, we're going to start."

"Start what?" Jungkook questioned.

"We're going to organize seating arrangements for the plane and check for passports." Taehyung answered.

"Yeah, whatever." Jungkook rolled his eyes at Taehyung.

"So, show me your passports gentlemen." Mr. Kim demanded.

The eight teenaged boys either pulled out their passports from their bags or had it in their pockets.

"Good, you guys are great at keeping up with things."

"Yeah right." Baekhyun said, making the whole room of teenagers burst out into laughing. 

"Enough. Now, those seating arrangements."

Jungkook groaned. "Seriously?"

"Alright. so since there's nine of us, one of us is sitting with a different passenger."

"Hope it's not me." Hoseok blurted out.

"I hope it is you." Yoongi elbowed Hoseok.

"Now, first two rows are Namjoon and Jin, and Yoongi and Jimin." Mr. Kim pointed.

Jimin smiled and looked down at the carpet.

"Second two rows are Baekhyun and Hoseok, and Taehyung and Jungkook. To make it fair, I'll sit with another passenger, okay?"

"Alright alright!" Yoongi smiled and wrapped his arms around Hoseok before walking towards his travel bag and pulling out his camera.

"Before we actually get to the airport, we'll stop at a pizzeria or something for dinner. We'll take both cars and drop them off at the rental before leaving. Got it?"

Everyone nodded and grabbed their luagge from different spots in the room.

All nine left the hotel room, leaving the room as it looked when they first arrived.

 

 

A/N: Wait for next update, okay? :)