Aiming Towards Home

Atlas

 

The Summer Trip

 

"We're checking out," Mr. Kim greeted, walking up to the desk in front of the lobby.

"All of you?" the lady behind the desk asked, looking at all fellow teenagers behind the man.

"Yes, ma'am. Seperately." he answered.

"Alright. Was there any problem with the hotel that made you cancel, sir? You were suppose to stay for two weeks." the lady looked unsure.

"No, of course not. We had some issues going on during the days we stayed."

The lady nodded her head. "Didn't you come in with a group of four teenagers?"

"Uh, yes." The lady looked more confused than she already was.

"He's taking us with them for certain causes." Jin interrupted.

"Did you agree on that?" She asked.

"Yes, we did." he answered.

"Great. I'll take your room keys on the way out."

"Thank you." Mr. Kim said, handing on the keys to the lady behind the desk.

Jungkook also gave the lady his keys and followed behind the teens.

"I can't believe we're really doing this." Jungkook groaned and pushed past several teenagers.

"Excuse you," Taehyung said.

"Forget you," Jungkook replied and regretted looking back.

"Boys, chill out. Now, my kids, we're taking my car and if you're with Jin, you're going with him. We're going to stop up here by this pizzeria around the corner, got it?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Sure." Jimin smirked.

"I expect to see you there, gentlemen." Mr. Kim looked at the boys who were getting in the car.

Jin and his friends started backing up out of the parking lot and left the hotel area, stopping at a nearby stop sign.

"You guys ready to go?" Mr. Kim looked in the rearview mirror.

"Yes, sir." the boys said.

"Did you guys forget anything?" 

"No."

"Good, hope not. We're not flying back to California just because you forgot something." Mr. Kim srated backing out of the parking spot and stopped at the stop sign before going onto the busy street ahead.

"Dad, why are you doing this?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm doing this for your own sake."

"How? Jungkook and I are.. I guess.." he sighed. "not talking, I don't know."

"This is why we're going. Especially because we need to clear up that whole sleeping with Baekhyun thing. I know you just met them, but it would be nice to make a little friends here and there." Mr. Kim smiled.

Taehyung nodded. "I love you, dad." 

"I love you too, son."


"Why do you gotta be so rude?" Jin looked in the rearview mirror, looking at Jungkook.

"Me?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah you. I'm only looking straight at you, not Baekhyun."

Baekhyun laughed and continued texting.

"Ask the same old ."

"Watch your language, Jungkook." Jimin interrupted.

"I don't know why you're all against me. I didn't do anything."

"Yeah, sure you didn't."

"I did not, my gawd."

"Yeah, okay." Jin said.

"I'm serious. He's the one who slept with Baekhyun. He made that choice."

"So what? He was also drunk along with Baekhyun. They weren't thinking."

Jungkook shrugged. "Nor do I give a ? It still happened."

"You're being immature about this." Baekhyun nudged Jungkook.

"How am I being the immature one? You're the one who slept with someone I wanted to know, desperately."

"Aww, someone is in love." Jimin looked back and smiled.

Jungkook bent over and flicked Jimin in the forehead with his finger. "You're also dumb."

"Whatever."

"I was drunk, man. Take it easy." Baekhyun replied to Jungkook.

Jungkook shook his head.

"How about you go back to your phone and shut up." Jin looked in the rearview mirror at Jungkook before placing his eyes back on the road. 

"Yeah, yeah."

Jin pulled into the pizzera parking lot and parked the car, turning the car off and getting out along with his friends.

Once they entered the restaruant, Jin walked up to the desk.

"Table for nine, please." 

"Sure," the lady picked up nine menus and silverware before leading the boys to a big and stretched table.

"Thank you." Jin said as he took a seat along witht he others.

"You're most certainly welcome." She answered and finished laying down the menus and silverware.

"Where are they? They should've been right behind us." Jin looked at his menu.

"I don't know, maybe they changed their mind and decided to leave on their own." Jimin smiled and looked at his menu.

"Hope so." Jungkook bumped into Jimin and laughed.

"Can you guys stop joking? Gosh, grow up."

Jimin and Jungkook couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh, here they come." Jin had a big smile on his face as he stood up and bowed to them.

"Glad you guys didn't decided to take off." Mr. Kim smiled and took a seat next to Jin.

Jimin nodded and Jungkook stopped laughing, glaring at Taehyung as he took a seat in front of him.

"Really? You couldn't choose any other seat?" Jungkook asked.

"No, I couldn't." Taehyung smiled.

"You're such an idiot." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Baekhyun smiled at Taehyung as he returned the same smile.

"Oh, are you guys like a thing now? Good for you two." Jungkook butted in.

"Jungkook, a word." Taehyung demanded in an angry tone.

"Word." Jungkook sarcastically said and looked down at his menu.

"And I'm the idiot? Dad, if you excuse me." Taehyung stood, and slipped his hand around Jungkook's wrist, pulling him up out of his seat.

Taehyung dragged Jungkook in the boys' bathroom and into one of the stalls, locking it.

"What the is wrong with you?" Taehyung asked.

"Me? Nothing. I'm perfectly fine." Jungkook smiled.

"Lose the attitude, will you?" Taehyung calmly said.

"And what if I don't?" Jungkook smirked and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Is that a threat?" 

"Oh, yeah. Sure is, you idiot."

Taehyung bit his lip in anger. "I thought you cared."

"You thought wrong."

"Can you please stop doing that? You're annoying." Taehyung unlocked the stall and went for the bathroom door.

"Wait," Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist, gripping it tightly and pulling Taehyung closer to him.