-2-

Pay for this, Jeon Wonwoo!!
Wonwoo and Mingyu have been dating now for years now
. They graduated long ago and now they live in their shared apartment.
 
Although Mingyu likes Soonyoung now, he still can't help but feel jealous.
 
Right now, Mingyu and Wonwoo were cuddling on the couch, when Wonwoo got a text message from Soonyoung.
 
Mingyu frowned seeing the name. He groaned as he pressed his forehead on Wonwoo's neck, preventing him to text.
 
"Mingyuu~" Wonwoo kind of pushed Mingyu away with his elbow and Mingyu pouted.
 
"Can you go through a day with only me at the center of your attention!?" Mingyu said, sitting up straight.
 
Wonwoo was surprised by him. Mingyu was not the type to yell or get mad easily. 
 
"Mingyu..it's not like that~
You know that! What if it's an emergency? Soonyoung could be hurt." 
 
Mingyu sighed and fell back on the extra couch space behind him. "My boyfriend cares about his best friend more than his own boyfriend."
 
Wonwoo rolled his eyes. Sometimes Mingyu can be so over dramatic and a big baby. 
"Mingyu, that's not true." He put his phone down and stood up.
 
He placed himself on top of Mingyu. He started placing butterfly kisses all over Mingyu's face and jawline.
 
Mingyu pushed him off. Only to the result of Wonwoo falling on his on the hard floor.
 
A hard 'thump' was heard.
 
Mingyu stood quite until he heard/saw Wonwoo stood up and run to the bathroom.
 
The tap water was , but that wasn't what Mingyu heard, Wonwoo was crying inside the bathroom.
 
He felt a lump inside his throat. He stood up. He didn't mean to hurt Wonwoo. He just tried to give him the cold-shoulder. 
 
He tried the door, only to find it locked, of course. He knocked gently. "Wonwoo...."
 
No answer.
 
He didn't want to push Wonwoo, so he sat down, so that his back was leaning against the door frame. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He woke up to hear the door creaking open. He looked up to see a puffy eyed Wonwoo, who just looked at him and went off to grab his phone. 
 
Wonwoo sat on the couch. "I'm sorry....if I'm always texting Soonyoung, I can't help it, he's-he's my...best friend. He was always there for me. And so I want to be there for him. I-I....didn't know that it would get in between us." He said through deep breaths.
 
By the time he finished talking, Mingyu was already sitting next to him. 
 
"I didn't mean to hurt you."
Mingyu leaned forward to peck Wonwoo on the cheek.
 
 
Wonwoo closed his eyes to let tears fall. "Please don't cry, (Mingyu wiped the tears away.) I don't like seeing you cry. I'm the one who should say sorry. I know Soonyoung is your best friend, and we talked about this a lot before..." 
 
 
Wonwoo and Mingyu ended up cuddling on their bed, with no words exchanged, Mingyu hugged Wonwoo so hard, he didn't want to lose the boy.
 
 
Wonwoo had his head on Mingyu's chest, breathing hard. Mingyu leaned down to peck him on the crown of his head. He hummed, "remember when you dropped that book on me..." He smiled lightly. 
 
He felt Wonwoo smile, "..yeah, how could I forget, that was the day you confessed.." He said, voice cracking every 5 seconds.
 
 
 
 
 
"Wonwoo." Mingyu said softly, caressing the boy's head.
 
 
 
"Yeah?" Wonwoo looked up, with his head still of Mingyu's chest. 
 
 
"I don't want to lose you." Mingyu hugged him a little tighter. 
 
"I don't want to lose you either. I love you." Wonwoo whispered.
 
"I love you more."
 
 
Wonwoo only shook his head and yawned, "I love you more."
 
"No, I do."
 
Wonwoo sighed, "fine, you love me more, but only by 1% more."
 
Mingyu chuckled, "I'm fine with that."
 
"Let's go sleep now." Wonwoo mumbled into Mingyu's chest. 
 
"Yeah, let's." Mingyu re-positioned himself, so both him and Wonwoo were comfortable.
 
"Goodnight." Wonwoo and Mingyu said to each other, somewhat on the same time.
 
 
----------------------------
Soooooooo! I've made this into a chapter fic!! Although it says Completed, I will still keep updating this like a normal chaptered fic!!! Tbvvvvvh, I don't even mnow what this chapter is, so please feel free to comment below for chapter suggestions, I have one more chapter coming up this week!! So pleaseeeee look foward and anticipate it! ^.^